Forteenth

Athena & Hades

 

Sohee jogs urgently to the restroom with sugar cubes in hand. She pushes the door open.

" Unnie! " She calls out.

There was no answer. Frowning, Sohee peers into every open cubicle.

She did a double take and gasped in utter shock upon seeing Yoobin sprawled on the floor, pale as heck with her phone in her hand.

"Unnieee!!! " She cries and knelt down next to Yoobin, her sugar cubes forgotten.

With shaking fingers, she lifts Yoobin's head to put it on her lap, crying wordlessly, looking around frantically.

"Unnie,Unnie, wake up! " She begs, grabbing the sides of Yoobin's head.

That was when she felt the damp spot. Sohee paused, removing her fingers and raggedly cries at the dark red blood on her fingers.

" What's happening...? " She whispers.

Shakingly, her tears fell and she picked up Yoobin's phone, dialling T.O.P.

---

Sohee slumps weakly down in her chair. GD rushes over and embraces her in a tight hug. T.O.P stares off wordlessly at the Emergency Ward Door. 

Standing there rigidly.

" Seunghyun. " GD whispers sternly.

T.O.P didn't budge, a tear threatens to fall, his throat burning, wanting to cry out.

" Hyung.." GD says softly. With a clenched fist, T.O.P takes a deep breath.

" I'm sorry...." Sohee whispers suddenly, opening her swollen eyes.

"What for? " GD frowns softly.

Detaching herself from Jiyong, she gets up and stood behind T.O.P

" After this, we won't meet. Ever. " Sohee broke into tears, crumbling.

T.O.P turns around, a tear flew down his face, His eyes red.

" What? " He asks weakly.

" What do you mean? " Jiyong grabs Sohee's shoulder.

" We can't... Alpha knows. They....they know." Sohee squeezes her eyes, tears streaming. With a cry, she buries her face in his shoulder.

Jiyong hugs her, burying his face in her hair, close to tears.

" How do you know they know? " T.O.P asks, pained.

Sohee shakes her head. She sniffs.

" They will know we came to the hospital together.." She wipes a tear with her hand.

T.O.P shuts his eyes and swallows tearfully." Andwae." T.O.P spoke.

Sohee looks at him." You mustn't do anything, They will kill you. " Sohee shakes her head, alarmed.

"I.....I can't just let her go...? " T.O.P whispers to himself, running his hands through his hair.

Sohee hangs her head, taking Jiyong's hand." I apologize. " She sobs.

Jiyong smiles sadly, shaking his head. He intertwines their fingers and kisses her forehead.

T.O.P looks away, his heart sore and wrenched, wishing he could kiss Yoobin's forehead too. Shutting his eyes tightly, he forms Yoobin's smiles in

his head. Her beautiful eyes flickering up to meet his. And that one moment when they kissed. Letting out a small cry, T.O.P fell to his knees, his

throat burning, as his tears escaped.

" Yoobin. " He mutters softly.

Suddenly, Sohee's phone shrilly rings. Wiping her tears, Sohee answers her phone.

" Yoboseyo? " Sohee answers seriously.

She listens intently for a few minutes, her body going rigid by the second.

" Nae, I understand." Sohee whispers, pale.

" What is it? " Jiyong asks.

Sohee clenches her phone tightly, her eyes tearing once more.

" You guys need to go. Run, whatever. They're coming down. " Sohee whispers with a cracked voice.

 

-----------------------------------------------