Sixteenth

Athena & Hades

 

was scratchily dry. She coughs dryly. Feeling slightly awake, she flutters her heavy lids open. The florescent lamp couldn't be more

bright.. Yoobin grunts to herself. She looks around, plain chairs and table lamps around her. Wait. Yoobin sat up, alarmed. Am I .... In a hospital?! 

Eyes wide, Yoobin threw her covers off her feet and got down from the bed. She got down from the bed...

"Ohmygod," She thought.

" Hospital bed." She shudders. But where is everyone?

Yoobin scratches her head, heading for the table lamp, where was her phone...She glances around.

" Where are my stuff..." She mutters to herself.

" They must be at the canteen. Right. " Yoobin shook her head, laughing.

She made for the door. But the door wouldn't open. Yoobin frowns, grabbing the doorknob properly and shakes it roughly.

" Yah.. Open up." Yoobin exasperatedly mumbles.

Then, she realised. It was locked. From the outside. Her heart fell, her body felt weak again, her mind racing. Did the company find out? 

Where is Sohee. Ohmygod. No. They couldn't have..

Yoobin bit her nails, anxiety growls in her stomach. Her thoughts were racing.

" Okay Yoobin, breathe. Okay. Lets get out of here. " Yoobin pats her own cheeks, shaking her head clear of any messy thoughts.

" Sohee. I gotta find Sohee. I have to know if they know about T.O.P. " She talks to herself.

With a determined nod, She heads for the nearest window pane and looks down.

"Yes! THANK GOD." She squeals happily, upon seeing she wasn't that high from the ground.

Giving a final glance at the door, she lifts the window pane, which was surprisingly easy to open. Peering down, she breathes in and nods,

determined. She climbs out, hoisting herself.

" Here I come. " She whispers, and took a jump.

---

She ran, and ran and ran and ran until she was three blocks away from the hospital. She gave a glance behind her, no one chased after her. Yet. With a relieved sigh, Yoobin slumped down against a bricked wall.

" You didn't run far enough. " Came a deep and low voice behind her.

Yoobin's heart skipped. She turns slowly, gulping discreetly. Still not breathing.

" Hey. " Taec grins. Relief flooded her immediately, and she shut her eyes.

" Taec... " She sighed exasperatedly.

" You need any help? " He asks, his smile widening, behind him is his huge bike.

---------------------

"Hop on, it's safe . " Taec reassures, handing his helmet out.

Yoobin frowns thoughtfully. And after a long pause, she took his offer and hopped on, popping on his helmet. Taec hops on before her,  throwing

her a smile before facing the front.

" Hold on, I ride fast. " He warns.

Yoobin rolls her eyes, and kept her arms crossed stubbornly, refusing to hold him. He laughs, shrugging nonchalantly, and sped off so fast the wind

knocked her out.

" Omomi!! " Yoobin yelps and grabbed the sides of Taec's jacket.

Taec chuckles deeply. And after a few minutes, she found comfort in being his passenger. They turn to a corner in Yoobin's neighborhood.

" Keep a distance. I think there will be some guards . " Yoobin told him.

Taec nods, and turn into a dark alley four blocks away from her house.

" Maybe you should call someone. Sohee? " Taec suggests, stopping the engine.

Yoobin nod anxiously." May I have your phone? They kept mine. "

Taec hands his phone over, watching Yoobin as she dials for Sohee. Three rings and no answer.Yoobin starts to fidget anxiously, feeling helpless and

worried for Sohee.

" Why aren't you picking up.... " She mutters and re-dials.

was closing in and her nose was acting up.

" She's not picking up and I don't want to go home. I want to meet T.O.P.. " She broke into a cry weakly.

Taec hurriedly puts an arm around her."Hey hey, shhh it's going to be alright. Try calling T.O.P instead. " Taec suggests softly.

Yoobin shakes her head." What if he's captured ? I feel so weak. " She cries.

" If he is, I would've had heard about it. Go on, call him. " Taec assures her.

She gave a rare teary smile and did as told. On just two rings, T.O.P picks up.

" Yes?" His voice steady but she could sense weariness.

" Seunghyun ah.... It's me. " She whispers, trying not to cry at the sound of his voice.

" Yoobin!? Where are you? Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Why are you using a different number! " He yells, half relieved half worried.

Yoobin shut her eyes in relief. " I'm okay. I ran from the hospital. They took away my phone, I can't find Sohee and Taec is with me. " Yoobin

assures him, saying the last bit quietly.

There was silence." I... I don't trust him. Where are you? I'll fetch you. " T.O.P asks.

" No-don't, They'll find you for sure. " Yoobin refuses immediately.

" Okay, then I'll meet you at Taecyeon's hangout. " T.O.P says.

" Okay, sure. " Yoobin says, ending the call.

"So what's the plan? " Taec asks with a smile.

" We go to your place? " Yoobin asks sheepishly.

 

---------------------------------------