Twenty Second

Athena & Hades

 

Sohee panted heavily as they entered the car rashly. She didn't even notice GD beside her, as she was busy looking back at the mansion. But they

were safe. The mansion was far gone from their visions now.

" Gwenchana? " GD asked Sohee.

Sohee jumped, startled as she sees Jiyong. She took his appearance in his familiar face, his toothy grin. She missed him, her heart pangs in

agreement.

" Jiyong ah... " She called him tearfully.

He reached over and held her hand, the other on the wheel. They glanced at each other longingly. T.O.P and Yoobin glanced at each other in the

back seat. T.O.P grinned, taking Yoobin's hand as well. Yoobin rolled her eyes but let his hand cover hers.

" Yah, Jiyong, step on it, we need to make it to the boat. " T.O.P called teasingly.

GD coughed, nodding seriously and looking straight at the road, causing the others to laugh.

" Let's begin our new lives. " Yoobin announced, leaning her head on the seat tiredly.

---

After a long and dark drive for about half an hour, they finally arrived at the dock.

Yoobin stepped out of the car, squinting at the rows of the yachts.

" You said there was a boat. Not a yatch? " T.O.P frowned, getting out of the car, getting their bags.

Yoobin smiled sheepishly." I lied...  a little. " She lifted her shoulders.

" You guys ready? " Taec called as a greeting. The four of them turned.

Yoobin smiles at the sight of Taec." Thanks for all the help." Yoobin says kindly, fist bumping him.

Taec nods as a greeting to the other three.GD being professional nodded back with a slight smile. While Sohee timidly bowed a little. Unlike T.O.P

who barely gave a glance to Taec.

With a dry cough, Taec spoke, " So, the fourth row from here, and the fifth Yacht is yours. " He pointed to a huge Yacht.

" Juliet? " Yoobin snickered.

Taec raises his hands." Hey, I didn't say it has a cool name. " He said and tossed her the keys. Yoobin laughs and put the keys in her pocket.

" How do we know we can trust you? " T.O.P asked  frowning.

Yoobin sighed inwardly, anticipating a fight.

Taec surprisingly gave T.O.P a kind smile." Don't worry your pretty hair about it. As long as it concerns her, I'm willing to do anything. " He

confesses unabashedly. Yoobin flickered her eyes to Taec in surprise. T.O.P clenched his teeth.

" Keep your feelings for someone else. " He spat.

GD held T.O.P's shoulder." Him helping us is good enough. They wouldn't even think he'd be helping us out. " GD reminds T.O.P.

T.O.P gave Taec a final glare before turning away from him. A tense atmosphere hung in the air.

" Uh, anyway, th-thanks. Can't imagine how it would've been if you didn't help out. " Yoobin says gratefully and patted his arm.

Taec grins and made a move to leave." You should hurry off. I'll see you whenever. " He bids his goodbye before getting in his car and driving off.

" Let's hurry. " GD says.

Yoobin led the way towards the Yacht." This is it. " Yoobin announces, getting on the Yacht, and headed towards the steering deck.

The others followed suit. Without wasting time, Yoobin started the engine as soon as she climbed the steering area.

" You all comfy? " She called.

The other three looked around the huge Yatch and wordlessly nodded.

Yoobin smiled and started to set the GPS for the boat to steer without it's sailor. T.O.P climbed the steering deck.

" Come down if you're ready, Sohee's cooking. " T.O.P whispers in Yoobin's ear as he wraps her waist with his taut arms.

Yoobin blushes upon the close contact and patted his cheek." Got it, just a minute. " Yoobin tells him as she flicks some switches on.

He peers at her lovingly." You're saving all our lives here. " He spoke.

Yoobin turns around and folded her arms." Your turn will come later. " She said with a smile.

He smiles back warmly and pulls her in for a hug." I love you Yoobin. " He whispers and kisses her hair.

Yoobin hugs his waist and closes her eyes blissfully upon his touch." I love you too. " She said.

" No matter what happens, I'll protect you from here on. " T.O.P promised.

Yoobin touches his cheek gratefully." You better. " She teases.

He rests his head on hers and nods softly. " I will. With my life, I promise you I will protect you. " He said quietly.

---------------

" Let's dig in! " T.O.P says cheerfully, and dig in they all did. Their empty stomachs being filled by the second thanks to Sohee's cooking skills.

" How far are we from the place we're staying? " Sohee asks Yoobin, while eating.

Yoobin looks up from her bowl." Uh, in another few hours, tops. Don't worry, we'll get there. " Yoobin assures her and took a piece of meat and

placed it in Sohee's bowl.

With a smile, Sohee continued to eat." What is the place like? " T.O.P frowns thoughtfully at Yoobin.

" It's like a cottage, it has a great view of the beach as well. " Yoobin said after a moment. The others nodded.

" So we sleep in pairs? " T.O.P asks teasingly.

" I'm okay as long as I'm not with a ert like you. " Sohee spoke, surprising everyone.

Yoobin choked on her soup, laughing. GD looked at his girlfriend in bemusement and shook his head, chuckling.

T.O.P made a face. " I don't want to be with you either, Mandoo. "

Sohee said nothing but stuck out her tongue.

" Sohee will share a room with me, no arguments. " Yoobin spoke up. Both T.O.P and GD made a sad face.

" No sad faces either! " Yoobin warns.

T.O.P waved his disappointment away and scrambled over to the fridge for Soju.

" We're underage. " Sohee says disapprovingly. T.O.P ignores her and poured for his bestfriend and girlfriend.

" You'll eventually drink this one day. " T.O.P shrugs.

" Cheers to our new future! " He says, raising his glass.

 

----------------------------------------------