Eighth

Athena & Hades

 

AFF flipping deleted Chap 8. I cannot even.

Sorry guyszxc!

--------------------------------------

Yoobin knocks on the wooden classroom door. " Hey. " She greets T.O.P

T.O.P looks up from his desk and surprise crosses his face as he sees Yoobin standing by the door.

" Hey, what are you doing here? " He asks and pats the seat next to him.

Yoobin shrugs, walking over to his side. " Nothing. Just bored. "

T.O.P was busily sketching something on a small notebook.

" What's that. " Yoobin peers over his shoulder.

He places a finger on his lips and turns away from her, back to hunchedly sketching. Yoobin hits his arm, disappointed. I came here to sit with him. 

She crosses her arms angrily. T.O.P glances at her and laughs.

" Dont make sour faces, you look like an Ahjumma."

" Yah!! " Yoobin angrily pushes him. He chuckles.

" Here. " He says, extending the notebook.

Yoobin glares at him, her eyes flicking over the notebook. T.O.P pushes the notebook closer to her, smiling. She squints her eyes suspiciously, taking

the notebook.

" What's this? " She asks.

T.O.P silently nods to the notebook, eyeing her. She takes it grudgingly. She gingerly flicks open the notebook. It was unused and new. And to her

surprise, on the third page of the crisp yellow paper, was a breathtaking sketch of a girl, her face hauntingly detailed and beautiful. She had an

expressionless face, hands in the pockets of her shirt.

" That's you. " T.O.P spoke.

Yoobin snapped out from the entrancing sketch. " Wh-what? Why would you draw me?" She asks in surprise. A little flattered.

T.O.P scartches his head, biting his lips embarassedly." I find your features..........amazing. " T.O.P said bashfully, not meeting Yoobin's eyes.

Yoobin raises her eyebrows, her heart, warmly expanding. " Wow. I didn't know an assassin could sketch. " She says, the sketch.

He laughs, glancing at her." I didn't know an assassin could look beautiful. " He says.

Yoobin rolls her eyes, not believing him." Yeah. Right " She nods sarcastically.

He comes closer to her." Yoobin-ah. " He whispers quietly.

" Hmm? " She replies, her heart strangely thumping rapidly. She loved the way he mentions her name.

" You really are beautiful. " He says seriously.

They stared deep down into each other's eyes. Their breaths, held. His eyes are so intense. She thinks in awe. T.O.P's eyes wanders down slowly

from her eyes to her plush lips. She sees his expression and heat rushes to her face. Why is he staring like that.....

Yoobin clears ." Um, I need to go to the ladies. " She excuses herself with a lie. She gets up abruptly, her face still red.

" Wait. Yoobin, wait a second. " T.O.P says, grabbing her hand.

She looks down upon their locked hands. His touch sending shivers through her body. She looks at him expectantly. To her shock, he hug her waist

and buries his face in her neck. She blinks, taken aback. Her hands danging awkwardly by her sides. Her heart was thudding so heart and fast she

didn't want T.O.P to hear it. His hair smooth against her skin. His arms around her waist. His breath on her neck. Causing her to flush and grit her

teeth from letting a squeal escape.

" I am not feeling good. " T.O.P mumbles against her neck.

She bites her lip. Thankful he couldn't see her face. " What do you want me to do? ' She asks annoyedly in pretence.

He raise his head from her neck and grins sheepishly." Call me Oppa. " He says, his head bent towards her forehead.

She squeals inwardly. What if someone sees them!

" What? Why?! " She asks, staring at him as if he admitted he was gay.

He pouts. " Please. You'll make my day. "

She sighs and ignores him, trying to free herself from his grasp. He held on tighter.

" Just once, Athena. " He whispers seriously.

She stops struggling at the serious tone of his voice. She blinks at him.

" You serious? " She asks.

He nods seriously, locking his fingers behind her back." Please? " He pleads in a low voice.

Yoobin stares into his face, his flawless face and sighs.

" Oppa " She mutters grudgingly.

T.O.P jumps happily." Yes!! Omaigod. You called me Oppa! " He exclaims excitedly.

Yoobin rolls her eyes, smiling at his childishness.

 

----------------------------------