Ninth

Athena & Hades

 

Apologieesss much for the super late update. Got caught up with school =.=

-------------------

Yoobin quickly packs up her bag and went out from her class, not waiting for Sohee as she will be going back with Jiyong.

T.O.P calls her name. " Yah~ Yoobin! "Yoobin jerks to a stop, surprised.

" What? " Yoobin nods, smiling a little as T.O.P came bouncing to her, his dimple deeply carved in his cheek.

He grins. " Lets go together. I'll send you. " 

Yoobin raises her eyebrows not unkindly and walks. T.O.P follows happily. Yoobin is warming up to me. He says to himself , his heart warm.

They walk with each other silently. Once in a while, T.O.P glances at Yoobin, the sight of her makes him cheery. The way her face is soft and not as

angry as it used to be. How she'd be deep in her thoughts and zoned him out.  He was okay with that. Suddenly Yoobin's expression he had been

eyeing changes. She jumps excitedly, grabbing his arm.

" Dukbokki!! " She squeals. And ran towards the cart. T.O.P follows in surpise. Yoobin was ordering four plates of the rice cakes. He stares at her in

bewilderment.

" Are- are you really eating those? " He points, eyes wide.

Yoobin pays the ahjussi and glares at T.O.P." You want some? Get your own. " She hissed.

T.O.P blinks repeatedly." No, its just, that's a lot of calories. Isn't it prohibited in your diet? " He asks, brows furrowed.

Yoobin rolls her eyes, munching on them. " There are so much s I don't give either. "

He whistles at her language." Whoa there. Are you like, starving? "

Yoobin pauses and smiles at him. " Of course not, I just adore stuffing my face with calories. " Yoobin says in sarcasm.

" Aish..." T.O.P mutters.

He was about to stop her from eating when his phone abruptly rang. He picks it up quickly.

" Nae, Sajangnim. " He says with a low and serious voice.

Yoobin lowers her food from and stares at the unjoking T.O.P in front of her. His brows are furowed. His hands in his pockets, his eyes

were cold and not brimmed with the warmness she was used to.

" Nae, I get it. I'll be there in 15. " T.O.P ends the call and faces Yoobin seriously.

" I gotta go. Sorry I can't accompany you. Tomorrow okay? " He apologizes, shifting his bag on his shoulder and already running.

Yoobin swallows dryly. Blinking fast." Did he just..... leave me? " Yoobin says to herself, taking another bite of the dukbokki wonderingly.

She shrugs and headed off on her own. She took a bite of the dukbokki when someone hits the back of her head, causing her to choke. Her other

dukbokki fell on the ground, and so did she. She chokes, her lungs desperate for air and her food to pass . No air. No air. N o a-i-r. She

yells silently, her breath shallow and dry, gasping throatily with clenched fists. Tiffany came into view. Yoona joins her. Yuri tilts her head,

mockingly. Yoobin's eyes went wide with hatred. Her heart burning bitterly. She forced her food down with a harsh gulp.

" Trouble? " Yoona asks with her sweet voice. Yoobin gets up, on her feet, facing the three girls.

" What do you want? " Yoobin hisses harshly, unable to leave the bitterness out of her voice.

" Justice. " Tiffany says, crossing her arms.

Without a warning, someone behind her swings a bat on her head. Reflex acting, Yoobin stuck her arm out and caught the bat, Seohyun grips on the

bat tighter, shoving Yoobin with full power with her feet. Yoobin alarmedly loses her balance, and shamefully fell on her face, as her head hits the

ground, she hears a voice.

A savior's voice.

-------------

Taecyeon pauses as he hears some girls fighting. He leans over a wall and froze. It was his girls. SNSD. With.... Athena. That he was sure. The

beautiful girl he wronged when he was drunk and she hit him.

" A-Athena. " He mumbles unintentionally.

He watches as they stared each other off. But as soon as he sees Seohyun appearing, with a bat in hand, he hurried after her. A second too late.

" STOPP!! " He yells angrily. The girls pales as Taecyeon approaches in fury. His face was red.

" Oppa. " Yoona whispers.

" What the hell are you girls doing?! Are you girls crazy?! " He yells again, in their faces. They jump at the loudness of his voice and trembled.

" A-A aniya. We just wanted to teach her a lesson for hitting 2pm. " Yuri confesses.

" I don't wanna hear these stupid excuses!  LEAVE. Before I make you. " He orders, his heart raging.

They scurried, grudgingly. Taec immediately kneels beside Yoobin. He panickedly pushes her locks off her face. Her face was damp with cold sweat.

She needs aid. Fast. Without a second thought, he cradles her neck on his arm and places the other hand under her thighs. He race back to his dorm.

Yoobin unconscious in his safe arms.

 

----------------------------------------