Fifteenth

Athena & Hades

 

There was a pregnant pause. T.O.P and GD stared at each other, their breaths held. Sohee stood staring at them bewilderedly.

" Go! " She urges exasperatedly.

T.O.P hesitantly took a step to leave, staring longingly at the ward door, leaving, but his eyes remained fixed at the door. Jiyong grabs Sohee's wrist

and pulled her in for a final kiss.

" I don't know when I'll see you again, but I'll reach you. I promise." GD whispers, resting his forehead lovingly on hers.

Sohee nods tearily, and shoves him to go. " Hurry. " She says once more.

They jogged quickly out of her sight.

With a muffled cry, Sohee sank to the floor, her heart breaking in her ears.

---

" What happened. " Sir Magnum asks Sohee coldly in the hallway.

The silence in the hospital ringing in her ears. Sohee kept an impassive expression.

" She got hit in the head and didn't tell me. " She informs quietly.

The Commander scoffs, folding his arms." Really? So you carried her here? " He sneers.

Sohee gave him a bored stare." There is a reason why ambulances are invented. "

He raises his eyebrows at her." Oh really? "

"Don't you have any better questions to interrogate me with? " Sohee snaps.

The commander leans back in his chair." I was just making sure. You both are under a high profile mission." He says.

Sohee scoffs. " It's just that you don't trust us. "

He laughs. " Should we? " He challenges her.

Sohee stares at him coolly, a small sneering smile curves her lips." Why shouldn't you.....?  Aren't we the youngest and most experienced batch ever

formed ?  Better than....you, I might say. " Sohee smirks, leaning against her chair.

The commander nods, impressed." I see Yoobin taught you well? "

With the thought of Yoobin, warm tears stung her eyes, and closes up.

" Come on Unnie. " She thought, ignoring the commander.

Just then, Yoobin's doctor came out, smiling slightly. Sohee rises from her seat, her heart pounding deeply. The doctor approaches them.

" We stitched her up, she's fine, only that she lost a lot of blood, so she's unconscious and resting. " He informs.

Sohee nods eagerly." When will I get to see her? " Sohee smiles, happy tears of relief falling.

The doctor smiles kindly." Tomorrow perhaps? I suggest you go home and rest." He says , bidding his leave and walks away.

Sohee brought her palms together and shut her eyes, thanking God for saving Yoobin.

---

Sir Magnum drove her home, staring at her from time to time.

Frustrated, Sohee glares at him." What do you want sir? "

He glances away, shaking his head." No, nothing. " He says as he turns to a corner.

" Here. Here we are." He announces, parking in a totally different estate.

Sohee's heart dropped to her stomach. Hell no.

" This isn't our house. " Sohee states firmly.

Sir Magnum grins." Indeed, Aphrodite. This is your new house. We can't risk you bumping into any old....friends." He smiles slyly.

Sohee glares at him, fury blowing out of her nose.

" What, are you talking about. " She says through gritted teeth.

Sir Magnum laughs." Yes, you heard me. And we transferred you too. " He grins.

" WHAT?! " Sohee exclaims, enraged.

He smirks at her." Problem? Why, You got a boyfriend you're not supposed to? " He teases.

" What about unnie? " Sohee asks in fury.

" Don't worry, She'll be safe with another trainee. " He tells her smugly, enjoying the fact that Sohee and Yoobin wil be separated.

Sohee frowns in anger." You can't do this! Yoobin has been my trainer since forever! "

He shrugs nonchalantly." Do I seem like I care? " He says, tossing her the house keys.

She lets them fall on her lap.

" Go on, your things are already there. " He orders.

Glaring at him, with tears clouding her vision, she stepped out of the car. The huge house was a mansion. And Yoobin wouldn't be with her. She had

no one. No one she knew, no one to talk to.

 

-------------------------------------