Thirteenth

Athena & Hades

 

The walk home was awfully silent and awkward. Except for the fact that Yoobin's hand was in T.O.P's and in the pocket of his jacket. T.O.P

couldn't stop smiling at the fact that Yoobin is allowing this. He stole glances at her all the way along the way home. She didn't look unkind, so he

presumed she was okay with this. Only God knows Yoobin's heart was having a mini cardiac arrest. Her body got goosebumps. Her whole body

seems to be shaking. She was too new to this. But there's no denying that she somehow liked how her hand fits in T.O.P's like a sock.

Perfectly.

" What are you thinking about?" T.O.P interrupts her thoughts, his velvet voice soft above her ear.

She gulps involuntarily and shakes her head, ducking her chin slightly, hiding her smile threatening to break open.

T.O.P snickers a little and smiled widely to himself. "You're adorable when you're flustered. " He says to her.

" Yah " She protested, hitting his arm.

T.O.P laughs and grabs her wrist. Pulling her closer to his chest. And stared deeply into the core of her eyes. Searching her. Yoobin didn't dare to

breathe. Her air supply cut off. His eyes fell slowly to her lips. Yoobin gulps, her heart jumping up to . Her toes curled, her other hand was

clenched.

" May I ? " T.O.P asks her, softly.

" May what? " Yoobin breathes, her mind blank except for T.O.P's face.

" Give me permission to kiss you? " T.O.P asks bravely.

Her stomach bungee jumps. And without thinking, she tiptoes and met her lips to his. Her heart and mind finally exploding. It felt so right. So

perfect. Eyes shut tight, Yoobin was in Heaven. He seemed taken aback at first, but closed his eyes in bliss, smiling through their kiss.

Yoobin blushes as she breaks the kiss and his lips rests on her forehead instead.

She exhales a long relieved breath and smiles a shy smile up at him.

He stares at her longingly in amazement." You're beautiful. " He states and kisses her nose.

She grins and hung her head, embarrassed. He happily takes her hand and they walked to her door.

" I'll see you at school? " T.O.P says.

She nods, her hand still in his. He brought her hand to his lips and kisses her hand softly. The shape of his lips scarred into it.

" Bye. " He bids and walks away with a grin.

" Bye. Nae Hades. "

---

Yoobin got up from a restless sleep, her head throbbing slightly. She shakes the dizziness away, and started to dress for school. She can practically

feel the open wound prickle as it brushes her hair.

" I hope there won't be any clots. " She mutters to herself.

" Unnie, you ready?" Sohee calls cheerfully

" Coming " She replies, wincing as she touches the damned wound.

---

" You look slightly pale. " Sohee notices.

" Seriously? " Yoobin asked weakly.

She didn't feel good. tasted like bile and her fingers are shaking.

" I need to eat. " She whispered. Sohee nods and they quickened their pace to school.

" I need the toilet. " Yoobin rushes as soon as they reach school.

Sohee didn't argue and went to buy Yoobin something sugary to stop her fingers from shaking.

Bursting through the bathroom door, she went straight for the cubicles, her tongue immediately froze and somehow widens, her guts

squeezed. She shut her eyes tightly and vomitted her bile out. Leaning against the cubicle wall, shaking. Feeling weak and breathless.

Suddenly her phone rang. T.O.P's name flashes on the screen.

She even out her breaths. Not wanting to sound weak.

" Yoboseyo?" She greets quietly.

" Have you arrived school yet?" Came that deep but comforting voice in her ear. She managed a smile.

" Yes- can you- come quickly.. " She said breathlessly as her guts turns sickeningly.

" Yah. You sick?" T.O.P's voice turns alarmed.

" No. I'm fine " She shakes her head deniably.

With that, her phone slipped out of her hand and her vision clouded black.

 

--------------------------------------------

NEW POSTERRRRR^^^