Twenty-Sixth

Athena & Hades

Guyyyyys so sorry for the hiatus plus AFF deleted a chapter ≧﹏≦ Plus plus, I'll be having 3 major exams starting on the 13 Aug, therefore I'll be on a slight hiatus. But I promise to update AT LEAST once in two weeks.

Please try to understand my situation :-( 
ILOVEYOUGUYS ♥

------------

" Come closer, guys!! " Sohee urges T.O.P and Yoobin to stand closer for a polaroid photo.

TOP grins and hugs Yoobin's waist, Yoobin place a hand on his chest, tilting her head slightly onto his chest, smiling as well. Sohee quirks up a

smile and snaps the photo. The polaroid prints out, and Sohee waves the photo for it to dry. Yoobin and TOP approaches Sohee, taking a look at the

photo. It came out beautifully. Yoobin takes the photo and smiles up at TOP.

" Happy Birthday, Oppa. " She teases. TOP pinches her nose and takes a look at the picture.

Sohee leaves the two to their bliss and goes to find Jiyong.

Yoobin hands the new photo to TOP, " You keep this one. I'll keep the other. " She tells him.

TOP pulls out his wallet and keeps the picture safe in the folds. The two settle down across each other on the dining table, waiting for Sohee and

Jiyong to celebrate together.

" Sohee-ah? "Yoobin calls out. There was a moment, before Sohee appears, her face ashen and anxious.

Yoobin frowns, uneasiness settling in her stomach. She gets up, hugging Sohee." What happened? " She worries. 

Sohee grabs her arm, her fingers icy." I-I think they found us..... there are some people outside, they're eyeing our house." Sohee tears up in panic.

TOP and Yoobin shares a look. With a nod, TOP went to take all their guns and machineries.

Yoobin holds Sohee's face in her hands. " Okay, listen. I need you to stay alert. You understand? " Sohee nods blinking her tears away.

Yoobin nods firmly." They're not going to kill us. We're going to escape. All we have to do..... is hurt them first. " Yoobin says.

Sohee locks her gaze with Yoobin's. With a determined nod, she holds Yoobin's hand.

TOP approaches them, three rifles in hand. " Ji isn't answering his phone. " He furrows his eyebrows. Sohee shuts her eyes, pain etched all over her face.

" Did he tell you where he was going? " Yoobin asks.

Sohee shakes her head. "He just said he was going outside to get TOP Oppa's present.... " Sohee whispers sadly.

TOP passes his hand over his face." I think they got him. " He spoke. Sohee stifles a sob, and buries her face in Yoobin's shoulder.

" Let's go. " Yoobin says firmly.

TOP nods, and the three of them creeps into the room TOP and GD shares. They lock the doors and crouch down beside the window. TOP has his

rifle pointed at the door. Yoobin leans against the window and points at the door as well. Sohee hugs her knees in fear. The silence was defeaning.

Yoobin could hear her heart pounding like bass and TOP was motionless, focused on the door.

" Seunghyun-ah... " Yoobin whispers. TOP relaxes his stiff shoulders and turns to face Yoobin. His face softens into a small smile.

" What is it? " Yoobin glances at Sohee who was oblivious to the two, then smiles at TOP.

" No matter what happens I love you. " She says softly.

TOP holds her gaze and grins after a moment. " I love you too. "

As soon as he says those four words, the window Yoobin was leaning on shatters and a pair of hands grab her from behind. Yoobin shrieks, she

struggles, but the hands held on tight. TOP grabs his rifle, and points at the window.

" Let go of her, Now! " He yells, trying to keep calm. Sohee claws at the hands, tears falling rapidly down her cheek.

" LET GO, LET GO.." Her voice cracks as she desperately tried to pry off the stubborn hands.

Yoobin looks at her two dearest people and tried not to cry. She reaches to the back for the assailant's head and tugs. It works and the assailant

quickly lets go. Sohee grabs her to safety and hugs Yoobin tightly. Yoobin clutches Sohee's head and looks at TOP, whose eyes were rimmed with

worry. Then, the door burst open, and a dozen men held their rufles pointed at the three of them. At that point of time, everything was like slow

motion. TOP kisses Yoobin's forehead for the last time and covers the two girls as he shoots the men. Yoobin could only watch, her muscles frozen

in fright as they fire back. But only at TOP. TOP topples on the floor, his shirt poked with holes. Tears wordlessly escapes her eyes, Yoobin sinks

down to the floor and clutches TOP's arm.

" Oppa...oppa... " she calls weakly. Sohee stares at his rigid body in horror. Yoobin shakes his arm, hysterically calling him to open his eyes.

" Don't do this. " Yoobin whispers, shaking her head.

The dozen men rush to the two girls and grab their arms, pulling them away from TOP. Yoobin pushes them away and kneels down stubbornly

beside TOP, brushing hair away from his eyes.

" Wake up, " Yoobin calls for the last time.

A man approaches her and sinks an injection down her arm. Within seconds, her body weakens and she fall unconscious next to TOP.

-----------

Yoobin stares blankly at Magnum in front of her. He has a satisfied smile on his face.

" Don't be too sad. Hades isn't dead. Not yet anyway. " He smirks. Yoobin clenches her fists.

Magnum smiles and leans forward in his chair. " You see..... I have a secret. " He informs her.

" Do I look like I actually care. " Yoobin blinks.

Magnum grins. " You will! You wanna know? " he asks eagerly. Yoobin stares at him, unresponding.

" Your dad..... he's not dead. And if you want him, kill your Hades. " 

 

---------------------------------------------------------