2nd

Athena & Hades

 

2 Years Flashback

***This story is mainly what happened in the two years that Yoobin and TOP met. TOP shall be referred to as Seunghyun to Yoobin but Hades to his friends. 

 

Yoobin was packing her school bag for tomorrow's school. Sohee in the next room preparing to sleep. Both of them share a small house sponsored by

Alpha's Officials. They were given this privilege as they work as undercover assassins and are the youngest among all the others. Suddenly, Sohee

appears in Yoobin's room. 

" Unnie, I think I saw some black vans parking out front. " She says calmly, seriously. Yoobin raises her eyebrows.

" Shut the lights, the windows. I will go lock the doors. Get your rifle and meet me in my room in five. " Yoobin commanded instinctively.

Sohee nodded seriously and rushed to do as told. Yoobin silently crept up to the door and locked it. She ran to her closet, took out her gun under the

pile of clothes and waited for Sohee in the dark. Sohee joins her calmly by her side. They both held their breaths. Appa, will I be joining you in

heaven tonight? Yoobin thought, her eyes shut. Just then, their front door burst open. Sohee gasped involuntarily, her grasp on her gun tightening.

 Yoobin slid quietly behind her door, Sohee under the bed. Yoobin shut her eyes tightly as they shook her doorknob violently.

" We will shoot the door open if you don't do it for us! " A gruff voice orders.

Yoobin poised her gun directly on the door, undid the safety lock and a finger on the trigger. Sohee's eyes widen. Yoobin held her breath. On three.

One...

Two...

Three!

Yoobin pulls the trigger, burning a hole and shooting someone in the arm. A yelp cried out in the dark. Yoobin swallows. Come get me now, es.

She stands directly in front of the door now, her gun once more aiming directly straight ahead. The door burst open and lights came on.

" HOLD YOUR FIRE! " A voice commands. Yoobin frowns, and paused her grip on the gun.

" THIS IS ALPHA AND YOU SURPASSED OUR TEST!! " The voice booms.

What..?!! Yoobin's frown deepens and drops her hand. The commander came into her view, he was smiling somewhat grimly.

" Well done... If not for the injury involving your lieutenant, that is. " The commander says. Yoobin tilts her head, expressionless.

" Sohee, come out now. " She calls. Sohee creeps out from under the bed, her face happy.

" We passed the test?! " She cried happily.

" Surpassed, I said. " The commander corrects her.

Yoobin shrugs. " I did what I had to do if I was in that situation. "

He rolls his eyes, " Stubborn girl. " He mutters.

" Anyway, we have a new mission for the both of you. " He says grimly.

---

Sohee gasped. Yoobin cross her arms." What. What do you mean go to school as undercover? " Sohee asks with a frown.

The commander sighs, fingers massaging his temple.He looks at the others, who were all gathered in Yoobin and Sohee's living room. They said

nothing.

" Well, its like this, basically, all you have to do is continue school, but work at the same time. You see, the school we assigned you to is A1's

institution. So you ladies have to keep close to them. And report us on what you can. " He explains.

Yoobin nods. Sohee bites her lip." I am not sure about this...." She whispers reluctantly.

The commander ignores her and hands Yoobin some folders. Yoobin takes them and flick through the pages. There were pictures of some guys,

young ones. And underneath it, were information about their backgrounds and specialties.

" They are our target. They go to school here and you both will be in the same class. Even you Aphrodite. " The commander adds on.

Yoobin wordlessly flips the pictures. And froze upon a picture of GD. Jiyong, Sohee's boyfriend.

Sohee sees his picture and shifts uncomfortably. The commander notices their odd behaviour." What? "

Yoobin doesn't look at Sohee and closes her folder.

" Sure. When do we start? " She said, changing the subject.

The commander frowns suspisciously at Sohee who was pale-looking." Tomorrow..." He says after a pause.

 

 

-----------------------------------------