Eleventh

Athena & Hades

 

Yoobin frantically look around the room, to find any weapon for protection. But the room was empty. Smh. She swallows bravely. Bracing herself

for a fight with this monkey looking guy. Taecyeon approaches her with a grin. A ertic one. Yoobin jumps from her position and positioned her

arms for a fight.

" Hey! Relax! I can explain. " He assures her.

Yoobin smirks. " Did you touch me? While I was unconscious? " She asks sharply. Taec laughs. This girl looks adorable when her forehead is

scrunched.

He raises an eyebrow teasingly." Matter of fact, I did. You just....went limp the moment I touched you. " He says grinning as Yoobin's eyes widen in

fury. Yoobin couldn't think. Did he do anything?!!! God forbid she relented into the arms of this monkey.

" You disgusting creep! What did you do to me? " She screeches. Taec bursts, laughing. Her face is priceless.

" Will you chill? I like you too much to touch your modesty. " Taec says with a smile.

Yoobin snaps her open mouth close. What? He says he what?

" Huh? What do you mean? " Yoobin shakes her head.

Taec simply smile and hands her her belongings." Make a call. Let your friends know you're okay. " He suggests and left.

Yoobin blinks dumbfoundedly. She looks around. She is fully dressed. She calms down a little. The monkey just said he likes her. And he's from the

other company. She shakes her head and took out her phone. 27 missed calls from T.O.P. 30 Missed calls from MissAhn. Yoobin sighs and dialled

for Sohee.

" Yah, I'm fine. I'll just come back a little late. I fell into a mess. Will be back soon. " She leaves a message.

She opens T.O.P's messages.

" Yah!! Where are you? Sohee is worried. "

" Hey, you better answer this call. Are u okay? I'm tracking your phone! "

" Sohee is really worried. Come home quickly. "

" Okay, I'm kidding. I am the one worried. Where did you go? Please answer. As soon as you can. "

Yoobin let out a small laugh. Aish. This T.O.P is persistent. She shakes her head. And turned her phone off. She straightens herself and walk out the

room. And found six men sitting in front of the TV. All of whom she gave a lesson not so long ago.

" You're finally up? " one of them asks snidely. Yoobin purses her lips embarrassedly and approaches Taec, who was eating.

" I....want to say thanks. Thanks alot. I could've died. Really. Thanks. " She said gratefully.

He stared up at her." You're going? So soon? Don't you want dinner? " He asks with furrowed brows.

She softens at his words." No, I really need to get going. Thanks for offering. " She says warmly.

" I'll accompany you. " He says and finishes his soup, getting up and towards the door.

Yoobin stares at him and smiles a little. She turns to the others and bows deeply. Gratified.

----------------

Taec walks by Yoobin, hands in his pockets as it was cold out.

" So... Why isn't anyone taking you home? " He asks, peering down at Yoobin.

Yoobin wrinkles her nose and shrugs." I wanted to walk home....? " She answers.

He nods. There was a long awkward silence.They walk pass by shops with glass walls and push carts. Seeing some corn dogs, Yoobin's insides

watered in hunger. She hasn't eaten anything yet, she realises.

" You want one? " Taec offers, gesturing towards the corn dogs.

Yoobin didn't want him to feel awkward and she WAS honestly hungry.

" Yeah. Thanks, if you don't mind. " She says sheepishly.

Taec laughs and shook his head, getting one for himself. After paying, Yoobin immediately took a huge bite. Not caring if he thought she was

revolting.

" Yah~ I've been looking for you and you're on a date? " came a gruffy voice she knew well.

Yoobin and Taec spun around simultaneously. T.O.P was tilting his head with a cold expression, hostility crosses his face as he glares Taec down.

Yoobin swallows the meat and suddenly lost her appetite.

 

-----------------------------------------