Sixth

Athena & Hades

 

Sorry for the hiatuuuusss~~~
I wasnt free the whole week ._____.
So sorrrryyy :((

But here you guys go!

---------------

Yoobin let out a puffed sigh and ties her hair, bracing for a fight.

" Let's not use guns. They'll be noisy, okay? Let's fight normally instead. " Yoobin suggests casually. As if asking for a hotdog from a vendor.

The men glance confusedly at one another." Listen, just give in to us. We don't fight girls. " One said.

Yoobin gave a rare grin." Neither do I ."

The men's expression turn red and made a move towards her. With a deep breath, Yoobin pushes Sohee to a corner and run directly in the

approaching guy's direction. His eyes went wide and started to retreat hesitantly. Yoobin's legs pumped hard and she gave a hard shove with her feet

to his chest, making a cartwheel in the air. He staggered backwards and fell on his . s stared, amazed at Yoobin. Without waiting for

them to make a move, she strike a punch to the nearest guy's stomach. He yells in pain, clutching his stomach. She takes the opportunity to kneed his

head with her knee. He fell on his side, clutching his temple. The rest didn't make a move. Yoobin blew a strand of her copper hair out of her face,

unfazed. The men gulped nervously.

She raises her eyebrow challengingly." Who wants to go next? "

She waits for a response. Finally one of them voiced out.

" Fine. You win this round. But the next time you come here, we won't let you free. Arasso? " He says, his voice hard and unwavering.

Yoobin snickers and dusts dirt off her clothes." Next time don't mess with an Alpha. "  She says, taking Sohee's hand.

" What's your name. " A huge-eared guy calls.

" Athena. " Yoobin shouts back and walked off.

–-----------

GD kicks dirt boredly. TOP looks out for two girls.

" Why are they late. " GD sighs.

*I hope they're safe* T.O.P sighs worriedly.

Just then Sohee's flying black hair made an appearance. Followed by Yoobin's broody saunter approaching them. GD's eyes lights up. Sohee runs up

to him and gave him a long hug. Surprise crosses his face. He hugs her back, nonetheless, her hair. Yoobin nods in greeting to T.O.P.

" Are you okay? Why are you late? Why is Sohee pale? " T.O.P asks worriedly.

Yoobim's eyebrows rose. " Why do you care. " She scoffs.

" I- I - I will be your future boyfriend! Of course I am worried! " He says frowning at her.

Yoobin bit back a betraying smile. Her heart involuntarily leaping.

" I don't do boyfriends. " She muttered.

" We just ran into some hooligans. Sohee is just shocked, that's all. " Yoobin continues, addressing GD.

Fury passes his face. " Which hooligans. " He demands.

Yoobin shrugs. " I have no idea. "

GD glances at Sohee lovingly, and plants a kiss on her forehead.

" It's alright now, let's go eat. Get your mind off it. Okay? " GD says softly.

Sohee nods slowly, raising her buried head from his chest. GD takes Sohee's hand. She gave a warm grin. T.O.P and Yoobin follows awkwardly

behind them.

" Do you want me to hold your hand too? " T.O.P asks innocently.

Yoobin glares. T.O.P nods quickly, his hands raised in surrender. They turn to a corner, and bump into a flock of girls. All tall and clad up in black

and expensive clothes. Yoobin's blood rushed to her face.

SNSD.

T.O.P senses Yoobin's hostile body language. GD casually greets them.

" Fancy meeting you here, Yoona. " He smiles.

Yoona glances at Sohee and GD. A tint of slyness crosses her eyes.

" You guys dating? " She asks. Sohee cowers behind him.

GD proudly holds Sohee's hand." Yes we are. " YoonA bit her lip bitterly.

" We're dating too. " T.O.P voices out, indicating himself and Yoobin.

Yoobin glances at him. Tiffany's eyes flashes angrily. Yoobin smirks. In your face, Hwang. Tiffany and T.O.P dated before.

" By any chance, did you guys see 2pm? " Yuri asks.

" Six guys? erts? I think I gave them a lesson in the alley. " Yoobin says sharply. SNSD glances at each other.

" You . You hurt them? " Yuri hisses.

" Please, your Khunnie was weak. " Yoobin scoffs.

Yuri swallows and made a move to slap Yoobin.

 

----------------------------------------