Fifth

Athena & Hades

 

Yoobin slung her bag and shifts her feet impatiently for Sohee who was talking to Jiyong. Yoobin gave a sigh. Sohee giggles at a joke. Yoobin

heaves another heavy sigh.

" Yah, you want to follow us? We're heading to eat dinner later. You following? " TOP asks Yoobin, approaching her.

Yoobin knits her eyebrows. " W-what? Where. "

" Haewon City. " He says invitingly.

Yoobin shakes her head. " No. Thanks.  It's a school night. " She says curtly.

TOP laughs. " What? You mean if it's a school night you don't go on missions? "

Yoobin glares at him. " I don't discuss my work. " 

He grins. " I won't tell. " 

" If they force it out of you, you will. " She says shortly.

She turns to go but TOP grabs her arm. " Just this once? I'll treat you. " He smiles endearingly.

Yoobin automatically hears her heart thumping. TOP continues to stare at her. His gaze makes her cheeks heat up.

" Fine-"

"Yes!"

" But only if Sohee is coming. " Yoobin crosses her arms.

TOP nods eagerly. " She is." Yoobin rolls her eyes, defeated.

----****-----

Sohee hops happily along the way to the diner. Yoobin chews on her gum grudgingly.

" Why did I even follow. " She mutters quietly.

The both of them walk through a secluded alley as the shortcut. Yoobin suddenly felt uncomfortable. She hated alleys.

Sohee yelps as Yoobin grabs her arm. " Yah. Did you bring your gun? "

Sohee nods slowly. Patting her chest. Yoobin frowns, confused.

" I tucked it in my bra. " She grins. Yoobin sighs and shakes her head. 

" Did you? " Sohee asks. Yoobin nods curtly, gesturing to her thigh. She was wearing a plaid skirt and knee-high stockings.

Again, Yoobin felt uneasy. " Stay close. " She whispers.

Sohee glances at her and stuck close. The alley got darker and more narrow. They were walking together silently and briskly. Until a shadow emerge

in front of Yoobin. Shielding her from her view.

turns dry. Her heart paused and her breath escaped. She didn't breathe. Sohee behind her whimpers and went stiff.

" Where are you going ? " A broody man breathes in her face. Yoobin caught the scent of alcohol and turn her face away.

" Let us go. " She says sharply.

He stares at her. " Maybe.......not." He raises his eyebrows.

She rolls her eyes. This is annoying.

" Just let us leave. It'll be better. " Sohee finally voices out.

He gave a wide haunting grin. " I know you girls. You're from Alpha. Am I right? "

Yoobin remains expressionless.

" Before you go, let's have some fun. Okay? " He says, stepping closer to Yoobin. Yoobin holds out a finger and pushes it against his chest.

" No. Listen, Before you do anything you will regret doing, let us leave. " She says exasperatedly.

He looks at her questioningly. Considering her. Then he chuckles and shakes his head. He takes a move to touch Yoobin's thigh. But Yoobin gets

there first and pulls out her beloved bronze gun. His eyes widen and he staggers back away.

Sohee gasps and clutches Yoobin's arm. " Unnie. " She whispers in fear.

Yoobin ignores her and directs her barrel towards him.

" Put your gun down, before we put you on the ground. " A stern voice calls out. Yoobin turns.

Six men with guns emerge from the dark. Sohee pales. Yoobin huffs.

This is going to be a tough fight.

 

--------------------------------------