Seventeenth

Athena & Hades

 

I love Micky Yoochun heeheeh. /random -AngelHera14

Apparently. She suddenly becomes a cassie after Rooftop Prince ahhaha. -Sapphirever

----------

Yoobin walks around Taec's apartment in circles, biting her nails anxiously. Taec and the rest of 2pm watched her, amused.

" Yah, Athena. He'll be here, take a seat. " Junho calls, smirking.

Yoobin flashes Junho a look, but stops walking in circles. Instead, looks out of the apartment's window. At that moment, Taec's phone rings. He answers

and shot Yoobin a look, telling her to be patient.

" What? You're here? Okay, sure. Wait at the back. " Taec says, and hurries out of the apartment.

Yoobin glances after him nervously. Is T.O.P going to be okay? Was he hurt? She thinks worriedly, biting her lip. Her breathing became uneven and her

fingers started to turn icy. I am going to meet T.O.P in a while. Her thoughts finally sunk in. The thought made her stomach turn and her lips became

dry.

" Everybody out, they need to talk." Taec's voice emerges behind her turned back.

The rest of 2pm got up lazily, groaning along the way, and followed Taec's order.

"I'll leave you both." Taec says to T.O.P and Yoobin's turned back.

The door closes with a thud and the room rings with silence. T.O.P's feet shifted towards Yoobin. His body warmth coming closer towards her. Yoobin

swallowed nervously. Nervous he was hurt, and nervous she'd seem weak in front of the guy she likes.

" Yoobin ah~ " Came T.O.P's raspy voice.

Her heart skips maddeningly. She missed that voice. Already.

" Are you okay- " T.O.P started but was cut off as Yoobin pulled him tightly in an embrace.

Hands around his waist and face in his chest, Yoobin felt at home. And safe. Like they weren't assassins and not supposed to kill each other. T.O.P 's face

turned red with pleasure and hugged her back tightly, kissing her head. His sore heart feeling full and happy.

" Yoobin ah. " He calls her again, closing his eyes happily.

"Mmm?" She asks, still in his embrace.

" What happened?" T.O.P asks softly, looking down intensely into her eyes.

Yoobin breaks away from the hug. And took a deep breath.

" I ran. From the hospital. I-I don't know what to do. They locked me up, and took away my belongings." Yoobin mutters, running her hand through her

hair worriedly.

" Have you seen Sohee? " T.O.P asks, frowning slightly in wonder.

Sighing, Yoobin shakes her head." Have Ji said anything? " She asks in return.

T.O.P shakes his head as well." Her number changed...... Do you think she's in trouble? "

" No, maybe? I don't know " Yoobin covers her face.

All happiness vanished. Sohee was in an unknown condition.

T.O.P softens and sat beside her." I think she's okay. " He tells her.

" What am I going to do. Magnum probably knows what happened. I -  I can't lie, I cant let my late father down. " Yoobin half-whispered to herself.

" Who's Magnum? " T.O.P frowns.

" He's..... a commander. And he apparently has the authority to seperate Sohee and I . Also, he's intimidated by the fact that I might take his place. "

Yoobin explains.

" What happens if he knows about us? " T.O.P asks.

" He already does. He wants me to not come back. And......it's working. I'd rather die than face the Headquarters." Yoobin sighs heavily.

"But what I did wasn't wrong. I sent you to the hospital " T.O.P says.

"I know. " Yoobin nods.

" But that won't be the story Magnum is going to tell." She spats in hatred.

" Then they musn't see you. You need to lie low for a while. " T.O.P concludes seriously.

Yoobin throws her head back tiredly." I need Sohee with me. I don't want them to brainwash her. " Yoobin says.

T.O.P covers her hand with his." Don't worry, we'll find her." T.O.P says with a warm smile.

" We will? " Yoobin's eyes glistened.

" I promise. And after we find her, we move for awhile. Okay? Together. Build your strength to face Magnum." T.O.P says, peering into her face.

Yoobin smiles at his words." That sounds like a plan. " 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

New story starring Heedragon soon:) -AngelHera14