Twentieth

Athena & Hades

 

Their hands entertwined, T.O.P and Yoobin raced into the car and headed to T.O.P's hideout.

" So....what was THAT about? " T.O.P asks Yoobin, referring to her Aunt. Yoobin shrugs distantly, her thoughts far away.

" I didn't know that either." She spoke in awe.

" I'm telling you now, not the whole of A1 were involved in the mass killing of Alpha. " T.O.P said to Yoobin, holding her hand.

Yoobin hangs her head." I guess you're right. And all this while.....I was avenging my Dad." She whispered sadly.

" It's going to be fine. I will always be on your side." T.O.P promised, glancing at Yoobin.

She casted a soft smile. Yoobin's phone suddenly started to ring. She reached into her pocket and answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?" She greeted.

"U-U-Unnie?" Came the soft and trembling voice of Sohee. At the sound of Sohee's voice, Yoobin shot up straight from her seat.

" Sohee?!" She half squealed into the phone. T.O.P raised his eyebrows in shock.

" Nae, unnieeee" Sohee says half crying.

" Wae?? How did you get this number??" Yoobin frowned worriedly.

" A maid in my house tipped me off this number and when I chased after her, she ran off. She must've been an undercover.... A-a-and I'm stuck in

this huge mansion alone. I don't know what's going on!" Sohee said through her tears.

Yoobin blinked rapidly, processing Sohee's words.

" Okay, calm down. Are you in the mansion?" Yoobin asked, her face serious.

" Yes... can you come and get me?" Sohee asks with a little hope at the edge of her voice.

Yoobin nods. " Yes, I think so. We'll track the call. Stay put, Sohee." Yoobin assured her.

" We?"

" T.O.P and I, we're in hiding." Yoobin says.

" Oh, okay, I'll hang up now, someone's coming. Tell him I said hello. " Sohee said quietly and hung up.

Yoobin ended the call as well and dropped the phone on her lap, feeling light-headed.

" She said hello. " Yoobin said quietly, tears starting to cloud her vision.

" Hey, come on, don't cry. She'll be fine. " T.O.P pats Yoobin's shoulder comfortingly.

Yoobin sniffed as her tears fell." What if they hurt her?" She trembled.

T.O.P frowned seriously, staring at the road before him. " We'll take her with us. Me, you, Jiyong. And we'll run." T.O.P announces, his eyes cold

and angry.

Yoobin glances at T.O.P, determined." Let's do it. "

---

" It states that the mansion she's in is a 45 minutes drive from here." T.O.P says to Yoobin and GD.

GD clenches his jaw angrily." Can't believe they locked her up. Crazy Bastards. "

" Who's driving? " Yoobin changes the topic.

"I'll do it. " Jiyong says distantly.

T.O.P and Yoobin glanced at each other, shrugging.

" Alright. So Yoobin and I will take Sohee out. " T.O.P nods, frowning, looking at their Map.

" I borrowed a boat from Taec. It'll take us to Daegu. I have a land there. We'll stay there." Yoobin says, taking a seat beside T.O.P.

" Great. I brought our getup. " GD says, pointing to a paper bag.

" Okay, that's good. " T.O.P nods again, his lips worriedly.

" So, we'll take 45 minutes there, only 10 minutes to get Sohee out before they find out we're trespassing, and we're safe." Yoobin laid the points

out.

They sat in silence, pondering about the impromptu runaway.

" Let's get the guns out. " Jiyong said.

--------------------

In an hour, T.O.P was clad in black and grey. Grey straight-cut pants, and black leather jacket. Jiyong in Dark Grey and a black cap. Grey shirt and

tight black jeans. Yoobin was clad in black and white. White singlet, with a black jacket and leggings.

" Take your pick." GD said to Yoobin quietly, displaying three guns.

T.O.P headed out to put their luggage in the car. Yoobin her dry lips and picked a bronze gun similar to hers. GD smirked and took a plain

black one, tucking it in his jeans.

" Ready? " T.O.P asks the two.

Yoobin tied her hair into a bun and held the extra gun towards T.O.P. " Ready as ever Hades." She smiles.

" Then let's go, Athena, Theseus. " T.O.P said to Yoobin and GD.

 

------------------------------------------------------------