Sujeong's Doubts

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kei unnie invited me to lunch tomorrow." Sujeong told Jin and Yein then lain on her futon, face down.

"Then why are you being sulky?" Jin asked as she looked away from her laptop as Yein began poking Sujeong's back.

"It is as I anticipated that it would be, it is not a date but an introduction to Kei unnie's 'friend' who needs help." Sujeong rolled over as to not be muffled.

"Hmm, third year vocal major that has financial problems?" Jin then faced her laptop again. "Yein-ah, can you think of some troublesome people from your major that would make Kei unnie reach out to Sujeong for help?"

"There's Jisoo unnie from Blink who seems to be infatuated to chicken that she'd be financially unstable for this month." Yein responded as she continued to poke Sujeong. "Can't be Wendy unnie because she can directly go here for help and Irene unnie helps out everybody in their dorm."

"She's the top candidate for now." Jin faced the laptop towards the two to show a picture of Blink's Kim Jisoo. "It can't be Eunji unnie because she only gets in trouble when she's with Bomi unnie."

"This doesn't really involve my status as the treasurer, I know this is about her having a relationship." Sujeong sat up and leaned on the wall. "I saw her with that probable 'friend' that one time on the way to the mall."

"Are you sure it would be that 'friend' unnie?" Yein asked. "Maybe it's Jiae unnie's younger sister, Jeongyeon unnie. She might've been embarrassed to ask Jiae unnie or Jihyo unnie for help."

"Maybe you're right." Sujeong flashed a weak smile.

 

"Just one time, Sujeong-ah? Really?" Jin sat next to the two as she finished what she was doing.

"Y-yeah." Sujeong stuttered.

"Fine, I won't pester you with it if you don't want to admit it." Jin responded. "But if you're saying that Kei unnie has a 'special friend', why not just go out with Taehyung so you could get a discount for Ryu-vely?"

"You should go for it unnie, you and Taehyung look good together." Yein copied Jin and encouraged Sujeong and held her hands

"I'm fine for right now." Sujeong removes Yein's hands from hers. "And instead of hooking me up Jin, why not deal with how you'd go for Chaeyoung?"

"Who said that I haven't tried yet?" Jin returned the question to Sujeong.

"Is that why you changed your hair color back to its natural state?" Sujeong began to mess with Jin's hair.

"So who now hasn't tried? And stop that!" Jin tried swatting away Sujeong's hands from her head.

"Are you really going serious with Chaeyoung, unnie?" Yein held Jin's hand stopping her from fending off Sujeong's attack.

"Isn't that obvious?" Jin said seriously, making Sujeong stop her attack. "I've waited for this ever since I've heard her when I was helping the unnies find you."

"But it was Sujeong unnie who was with the unnies when I auditioned." Yein corrected Jin.

"I was with the unnies on the second day when Chaeyoung auditioned to Twice Choir. You auditioned on the first day where Sujeong was the one who's searching for TwiceLyz." Jin informed Yein.

"Maybe I should've double shifted and just let you play with Mijoo unnie." Sujeong said jokingly.

"Very funny." Jin mockingly laughed. "But you know, since Kei unnie has that 'special friend' that you've only seen 'once' and you don't want to be with Taehyung for that discount to Ryu-vely, why not give your morning visitor a shot?"

"Who?" Sujeong asked with confusion.

"The one that waits outside your office?" Yein added.

"No, that's Dahyun's girlfriend." Jin shook her head. "I'm referring to the one who's always inside our office. It's early in the morning so there's no way that you're preoccupied with your work that you don't notice your morning visitor."

"Who?"

"I will hit you." Jin threatened.

"Who?"

"Do you really not know her unnie?" Yein asked directly.

"Jin's probably hallucinating that there's another person in our office." Sujeong excused.

"So you're telling me that I'm hallucinating too unnie?" Yein followed.

"What are we talking about?" Sujeong asked innocently.

"Wait, do you like your morning visitor?" Jin stood up with excitement.

"Why do you keep on implying that she's my morning visitor?" Sujeong followed suit.

"She?" Yein asked herself.

"The reason why you keep denying the existence of your morning visitor is that you are afraid of what is inside you." Jin proclaimed. "Because once you've acknowledged the idea that she could mean something more to you than just a morning visitor, that means that you really are over Kei unnie and is ready to let her go."

"I'm going out for a bit." Sujeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter