Foolish Problems

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo's POV

 

"I see you've been enjoying Jin's gift to you." Sana said in a teasing manner when she entered and noticed Mina and Momo's eyes are glued to the television with a picture of Sujeong being displayed.

"They've been like that for about an hour now, something about another gift." I informed her as I looked up from my phone.

"Where's that liar you have with you?" Momo asked bitterly.

"That's a pretty bold statement unnie." Dahyun entered with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu following closely behind.

"You told me earlier that it was Jisoo who held my phone throughout you recording." Momo accused Dahyun of lying.

"Jisoo unnie did held your phone while we were recording." Dahyun emphasized.

"Then why did Jin even had that message and that 'other' gift for Mina then?" Momo's asked in an accusatory tone.

"She did that prior to us shooting Sweet and Sour. You were the one who gave her your phone because you didn't want Jin to have your Kine account." Dahyun reasoned. "If Jin had your phone by then, it wouldn't have played after the video of us performing. Though the pictures of Sujeong was transferred via Bluetooth since uploading it then downloading is a hassle."

"Can we watch that performance, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked, trying to dissipate the tension between Dahyun and Momo.

"You're really focused on that gift huh, unnie?" Tzuyu tells Mina who isn't partaking in the argument that is happening at the moment. "What do you think that 'gift' would even be?"

"I don't know. Myeongeun haven't been replying to our PMs." Mina replied, eyes still glued to the screen.

"I know." I said with a smug grin. Mina and Momo looked at my direction, disappointment visible in their eyes. "What? I didn't know I should've told it to you."

"Let's just watch us perform again. Maybe that would lighten up the mood right now." Dahyun suggested.

 

Momo played TwiceLyz' performance as per Chaeyoung's original request. As the performance comes to its peak, I noticed Chaeyoung's smile was the same as Sana's smile earlier. If Jeongyeon was here, Myeongeun could really be outed as her confessor.

I took a quick snap of her and sent it to her if by chance Jeongyeon and Nayeon arrives. Jeongyeon might really be aware that it is Myeongeun but watching someone in panic is entertaining.

"For something that started in DahMo, isn't that a bit too selfish of a line, unnie?" Tzuyu asked, ruining the great atmosphere Sweet and Sour gave.

"I'm selfish then." Dahyun easily gave in, trying to avoid Tzuyu's mockery.

"Did you really have a turning point, unnie?" Tzuyu followed, not letting up.

"Yes and can we not bring this stupid theory up? I already had enough information that I don't really need." Dahyun sighed as she shook her head.

"What is this theory, Dahyunie?" Sana cutely asked.

"In example, it would be when -"

Dahyun was about to explain when she was cutoff by a video playing on the television by herself, I believe it is from their talk last night.

"It didn't happen with just a snap of a finger but I really felt her genuine feelings towards me. Even when she knows I liked Momo unnie, her feelings for me didn't waver. After a few times of being comforted by Sana unnie, I grew conscious of her presence, of what she was saying to me. My heart started pounding every time I get close to her. I was squirmish every time a little contact happen between me and Sana unnie. That's when I realized that I like Sana unnie more than Momo unnie." Dahyun finished elaborating and got a confused look as everyone has such amazement in their eyes. "Is there something on my face?"

"I knew it. I shouldn't have left their dormitory when you first years arrived." Dahyun let out another deep sigh. Sana on the other hand might be experiencing the best day of her life. A song tribute to her then the reason why Dahyun have chosen her over Momo.

"To be fair unnie, you aren't the only one we have a teasing material for." Tzuyu smugly said as she disconnects her phone from the television.

"Please let me be." Momo begged and shivered..

"It's not you unnie, it's for President Myoui." Chaeyoung saluted at Mina then chuckled.

"Oh yeah, President Myoui showed me Jin's message earlier." Momo's mood lightened up as she joined in to tease Mina.

"I'm not running for Presidency! I just said that so Jin would back off!" Mina shouted defensively.

"Jin cornered you, didn't she?" I asked with a raised brow. "It's your fault for making it obvious. It's a good thing Sujeong is work oriented or you'd be busted by now."

"Yein did comment that Sana unnie was familiar to her last night despite recently meeting that same night." Tzuyu added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter