Introducing the Girlfriend

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

 

"Where are we meeting Kei sunbae then?" I asked Momo unnie after my short episode, hiding the fact that I already know Kei unnie.

"1cm. She's going to-"

"1cm?!" I cut off Momo unnie. "You do know that that's the first place the other unnies' would look for you?"

"Yeah, but they'll think that there's no way I would be bringing my date to eat jokbal." Momo unnie informed me. "When we eat out, do you ever hear me speak out about where I want to eat? They'll think I would just be a pushover and eat somewhere else."

"Good point, the only time I get to eat there is when the J-Trinity unnies and I can't decide a place to eat at." I responded.

"I'm really lucky that Kei likes jokbal too." Momo unnie replied with happiness that I've never seen.

 

 

Sujeong's POV

 

"Are you sure you want to go?" Yein asked me for the eighth time.

"It's okay, Yein-ah." I reassured her for the eighth time. "I'll head out now, Kei unnie might've been finished by now."

"Just message me and I'll immediately do a background check of them for you." Jin said cheekily.

"Can we not bring my mood down now?" I huffed.

"What? I mean Kei unnie's friend might have been an offender that I know." Jin replied innocently. "Seriously though, consider what I told you last night."

"That's why I'm all dressed up." I responded. "I'm just trying to stay positive that it's just a friend and not more than a friend."

"Are you sure you really want to go unnie?" Yein asked for the ninth time, now holding on to my hand.

"Yes Yein-ah." I reassured her for the final time, I hope. "And shouldn't you be replying to Tzuyu? You're phone is going off. You too Jin, Chaeyoung might be waiting for a message from you."

"I'll talk to her after you leave. She'll understand why I'm currently preoccupied at the moment." Jin replied.

"See? This is why I didn't want to tell you my problems when you're breaking ground with your efforts with Chaeyoung." I told Jin as someone knocked on our door.

 

"Are you ready to go Sujeong-ah?" Kei unnie peeked inside.

"Yes unnie." I replied with a smile as I left Yein's side.

 

 

"I lied to you Sujeong-ah." Kei unnie spoke up as we left our building. "It's not really a friend you're meeting but my ..." Kei unnie trailed off.

"I had a hunch unnie." I told her with a faint smile. "You kinda gave it away yesterday."

"So do you still want to go?" Kei unnie hesitantly asked.

"If you're replacing me with a new dongsaeng, I'm going home." I pouted.

"Actually, I may have lied to you about meeting a friend but I definitely need your help for this." Kei unnie admitted.

"Why? Is he having financial problems?" I asked.

"No." Kei unnie shook her head. "And he's a she. Don't worry though, you're still my favorite dongsaeng since she's the same age as me."

I could've had a chance with Kei unnie if I had confessed.

"What is the problem then unnie?" I tilted my head slightly to the right.

"Remember what Mijoo was saying last night? Momo is the one I'm going out with." Kei unnie hung her head low to avoid eye contact.

"Why didn't you ask Jisoo unnie then? She might've talked her out of it since she's from the same major as Momo-ssi." I asked with curiosity as Jisoo unnie might've been the better option.

"I want you to be the first person I introduce to Momo." Kei unnie faced me. "You are special to me like a younger sister so I want to know your opinion about her."

"But what about the helping part?" I followed.

"You're the University Student Council Treasurer, she might have a change of heart if she knows someone from the council tells her off." Kei unnie explained.

"Oh, okay." I just nodded as the air between us became heavier.

 

 

"Why here unnie?" I asked as we arrived in front of 1cm. It's not that I dislike it here, we do our gigs here but Kei unnie is princess-like. She should be treated anywhere elegant than here.

"This place is special." Kei unnie replied as we entered. "They sell great jokbal here and this is where we met."

"Hey, it's rare to see just the two of you here. Usually you go here with everyone from your dormitory, TwiceLyz having a gig, or you know." Jae-nim, the manager, greeted us from over the counter. He trailed off from what he was saying as if Kei unnie is hiding something bad.

"I'm introducing Sujeong to Momo today actually." Kei unnie replied.

"I'll ask them to prepare a table for three then." Jae-nim said.

"Four please, Momo's introducing me to someone too." Kei unnie informed the manager before he could've turned around.

"Okay then, just sit wherever you want and I'll direct her and her companion there." Jae-nim turned around to get someone from his staff to set up our table.

 

Minutes passed as we wait for this Momo person and her guest, Kei unnie requested to sing to pass time. I can't focus on Kei unnie's singing as my anxiety of meeting her girlfriend grew.

The bell on the door rattled as I shifted my attention to the door. Dahyun entered followed by a woman who I didn't know. Jin said Dahyun have a girlfriend, maybe it's just her but she doesn't look familiar to the person outside our office.

This person sports a black, bob cut while the person I saw with Kei unnie was blonde and have a longer hair. I wish I got a better look at her face though.

Jae-nim pointed towards my direction as he spoke with Dahyun and her companion. Jae-nim is just letting Dahyun know I'm here with Kei unnie right?

 

"How are you handling things?" Dahyun asked as she sat across from me. Momo, by the looks of it, went towards Kei unnie.

"I'm guessing the person you were with wasn't your date but Momo huh?" I slumped on the table.

"Yeah." Dahyun answered almost apologetic. "Are you okay with this?"

"Sure. Why no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter