Meeting Then and There

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good call on having dinner instead of drinking." Sujeong patted Jin hardly on the back as they exited the restaurant they ate at.

"We wouldn't get to the talk part you suggested if we decided to drink." Jin replied as she rubbed her back to ease the pain. "Let's hope the other dinner I would be paying isn't expensive."

"Don't worry about the little things." Dahyun nudged at Jin playfully.

"Then why are you worrying about your height then?" Jin shot back at Dahyun, attacking personally.

"Your girlfriend is the same height as me. Oh, wait, she isn't." Dahyun did the same and adding more damage.

"Stop it." Sujeong stood in between the two. "Are you still not done arguing with each other? I think it's time for drinks now to properly settle this."

"Tell that to Jin." Dahyun puffed her cheeks and looked away.

"Why me? You practically told the first years to eat to their hearts' content. I can't take that back because I'll look like a cheapskate in front of Chaeyoung." Jin argued.

"I made Chaeyoung the de facto leader, right?" Dahyun reasoned.

"But the Mijoo unnie thing. I still need to talk to her about that." Jin said full of concern.

"Chaeyoung isn't as petty as us, she wouldn't do that because you've liked another person before her." Dahyun reassured her.

"Are you feeling awkward to meet Mijoo unnie? Why don't we go drinking and go back when almost everyone is asleep?" Sujeong suggested.

"I think you're the one who's avoiding someone." Dahyun told Sujeong. "Do you really hate the idea of seeing Kei unnie right now?"

"It's not that that I hate the idea, I just think that it would be two hundred percent awkward. Kei unnie could have a guilty conscience and is blaming herself for me storming off."

"That reminds me, why did you ran off earlier?" Jin added.

"Though I did say I might like Mina unnie, Kei unnie heavily declaring Momo unnie as her girlfriend still hurts. It's like being slapped in the back."

"Thanks for that." Jin said sarcastically.

"When it's summer, you have one to two layers of clothing which hurts and would leave a stinging sensation. But when it's winter, we have more layers and thick jackets, it would still hurt but it doesn't sting like the other one." Sujeong tried to explain while still making sense. "And if I stayed, I could've defended Momo unnie to an extent which would make no sense whatsoever when I technically knew her earlier."

"That would be hard to explain miss private detective." Jin saluted which prompted Sujeong to hit her in the back again. "Ow! What was that for? At least I didn't say stalker which is worse."

 

 

"Look, I'm sorry Mina. I didn't know that she would be out when we came over." Jihyo apologized as soon as they left the Lovelyz dormitory. Mina ignores her apology and won't even look at her.

"Who is Jihyo talking about?" Nayeon whispered to Jeongyeon.

"I think it was Kei that I've overheard when I went out of our room." Jeongyeon lied knowing that Nayeon would pester Mina about the treasurer if she knew. "Mina might have wanted to see what she looks like and how she is. Kei did what she, Sana, nor the Student Council can't do."

"Did you really not know about their relationship when you are really close to them?" Nayeon asked curiously. "You are friends with Kei and roommates with Momo." Nayeon huffed as she said the last part.

"Are you still mad that Jihyo unnie didn't allow us to be roommates?" Jeongyeon hugged Nayeon as they walk out of building where Lovelyz resides. "Momo hasn't said anything but just complains about Mijoo pestering her. And like you and the leaders, we're fairly a big group. Eunji from Apunk, Jisoo from Blink, Wendy from Reveluv, Yerin from Buddies, then Kei and I. With three main vocalists, we usually talk about performing better and whatnot. And most of the time, Eunji and Yerin are bragging about who has a better girlfriend with us being caught in the middle being the judge."

"And you're not joining them?" Nayeon said loudly which caused Jeongyeon to release her from her hug. The others stopped walking as it caught their attention.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked in confusion.

"You have the best girlfriend out of the two. I'm far better than Naeun and Yuju." Nayeon declared proudly. "I'm even better than their leaders too."

"Keep telling yourself that." Jihyo scoffed then noticed TwiceLyz are heading towards them. "I'll tell Chorong and Sowon you said that."

"Sure, want me to tell it to them?" Nayeon asked, b with self confidence.

"Monday, face to face so you can't hide behind your phone." Jihyo challenged as the two got closer. Jeongyeon gave up on trying to make sense of what Jihyo is doing.

 

"Are you really just passing by us?" Jihyo asked and got the attention of the three. Sujeong hid between the two but to no avail as she is the tallest of the three.

"No, never. What made you say that unnie?" Jin asked innocently.

"You are closer to your dorm rather than us who came from there." Jihyo pointed out. "And why are you with them Dahyun-ah? Our dorm is on the opposite direction."

"We are working on a new song right now, brainstorming." Dahyun answered which made Sujeong to pinch her. Sana wanted to hug Dahyun but Mina is tightly clutching on to her, nervous about meeting Sujeong outside of their office.

"I can't make TwiceLyz perform the song Jin saw. That's far from our band's image." Sujeong whispered to Dahyun.

"I'm not telling you that we'll use that, we'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter