Resolution

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you sighing about?" Jihyo asked as she noticed Jeongyeon who's been bummed out after they separated from TwiceLyz.

"I think I've hurt Myeongeun's feelings." Jeongyeon answered gloomily.

"Think about what you asked me earlier."  Jihyo tried to remind her of what happened earlier.

"Can Jin not read the mood or do you ha-" Jeongyeon stopped mid sentence. "Did I get duped?"

"Pretty much." Jihyo answered without hesitation.

"Was it really her who have all the check marks or Sujeong that hides her mischief or are they covering for Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon tried her luck and asked.

"Who knows?" Jihyo evaded another question.

"Is Dahyun like this too?" Sana asked with concern.

"Dahyun didn't introduce Sujeong to you when you were introduced to her, and she was stalling for Jin to think up a lie." Jihyo told Sana the truth. She then turned towards Jeongyeon. "You had them cornered when you sent Dahyun away but dismissed their third player. Once Sujeong came in, you already struck out."

"Yeah, that was weird. From pleading profusely to dropping it like it was nothing. That was very confusing." Nayeon added.

"Is Sujeong like that too?" Mina asked with hesitation.

"Sujeong basically bailed Jin out from the predicament she was in, that's not even a hard question to answer." Nayeon pointed out. "She even mentioned an inside joke they have on their dormitory."

"As much as I want to disagree with Nayeon, she is right." Jihyo sided with Nayeon. "Unlike J-Trinity, 'TwiceLyz' is a well oiled machine. With Myeongeun as their Momo, Dahyun as their conscience keeping them from going overboard, and Sujeong as their wild card and safety. If you don't know, Sujeong was appointed as the treasurer last year which is rare for a first year to have. It was because of Soojung's backing that made it possible, though the previous president was too lax."

"Why aren't you sayi-"

"Don't you even dare say his name." Jihyo glared at Nayeon like she committed a heinous crime.

"Sheesh. What did he ever do to you?" Nayeon asked which was completely ignored.

"Continuing on,"

"Before you continue, can you just use Soul unnie for Soojung unnie instead? It kinda gets confusing." Jeongyeon requested.

"Soul has a big soft spot for Sujeong that TwiceLyz doesn't get in trouble. I can't tell you what some of their deeds but because of the past president and Soul's soft spot for Sujeong, they remained unpunished up to this day." Jihyo continued.

"So are you saying that while Dahyun was making fun of us for being punished, they get a 'Get out of Jail' card?" Mina tried to clarify things while staying calm.

"Basically, yes." Jihyo answered which made Mina frown. Her opinion of Sujeong decreased. "Officially, they don't get punished but they were our hench people, helping us with our work."

"Would you mind if I borrow them for one teensy weensy thing?" Nayeon asked, measuring the situation.

"Definitely not. I already forbid you from being friends with Jin." Jihyo repeated sternly.

'There it is again, is Jin really it?' Jeongyeon thought to herself this time. 'It can't be Sujeong because she verified to Mina that it wasn't her. I think I really got the right person.'

"I'm not going to do anything 'this situation' bad. It's just to get back at someone who ignored me yet again." Nayeon stated, clearly hinting at Jeongyeon.

"I'm sorry unnie, my curiosity is killing me. Is this how you feel all the time?" Jeongyeon asked, preventing any ill will that would befall her.

"When the topic is interesting. I would have pestered Mina earlier but Sujeong grabbed my hand and gave me a better result. Which reminds me," Nayeon presented her hands in front of Mina. "Want to hold my hands? It's like an indirect contact from her."

Mina looked hesitantly at Nayeon's hands.

"Really Mina?" Jihyo gave a judging look at her then at Nayeon. "Do you now acknowledged why I don't want you being associated with them?"

"If you don't want to, I'll just blackmail Sujeong with the little Sujeong thing." Nayeon smiled greedily.

"How about we have a date tomorrow unnie? Will that make you stop from plotting against me? I'll turn my phone off and won't mention anything about Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon suggested.

"Try if you'd like but that won't work, Nayeon." Jihyo dared her again.

 

 

"Soul unnie, I'm back!" Sujeong announced as they entered their dorm. "We've brought Dahyun home with us too." 

"Are you okay now?" Soul peeked out from the kitchen. "Hey, Dahyun-ah."

"Probably." Sujeong replied. "And I might have slipped 'little Sujeong' out when we crossed paths with Jihyo unnie and her dorm mates."

"I'll forgive you just this once." Soul told Sujeong which prompted Jiae to mock her.

"How many 'once' have you given to Sujeong? Jin have been rampant and they don't seem to get punished."

"If that's what you think then Jin, why did you become the secretary?"

"To reflect on my actions for the past year." Jin answered robotic like.

"Wait a minute, does that mean when we 'help out', we were getting punished instead?" Dahyun asked linking the two together.

"Bingo." Jin replied with matching finger guns.

"So you lied to me when you said I was the one who keeps our group out of trouble?!" Dahyun asked angrily.

"That made you stop fighting Jin, didn't it? Though you may not be the one who keeps us out of trouble, you are the reason why Jin isn't kicked out of the university yet. You maintain the sanity of our group." Sujeong reasoned.

"You choose, periodically helping out the office once or twice a week, or would you rather do a rigorous one to two weeks of continuous punishments?" Jin asked Dahyun as she sat next to Jisoo. "You can choose too unnies if you were given the luxury." Jin pertained to the dance team members.

"Definitely helping out, clear records I assume and I could even run for presidency next term." Jisoo replied immediately.

"Why didn't we have immunity like that? Jiae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter