Secrets

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

 

Is that Sujeong-ah that I see in the distance?

"Mi-" I was about to point it out to Mina since we haven't seen her at their office but stopped as I see her conversing with another person.

Who is that? It can't be our maknae line since they couldn't have had their hair dyed immediately to blonde. Maybe Jin or Yein? But it's still a fast change since I just saw them yesterday.

I hastily clawed towards Mina's direction to get her attention as I can't push my voice out, still keeping my eyes towards Sujeong and that other person.

"Isn't that Chaeng and Jin?" she asked.

"Where?" I looked towards her and saw her pointing at the two, Jin chasing Chaeyoung. "I guess she's really telling the truth."

"Let's get closer." she suggested as Jin caught up with Chaeyoung, grabbing her by the arm.

"But -" as I turned around, Sujeong was nowhere in sight anymore.

"But what?" she looked back at me with curiosity. "I could probably use this towards Jin."

"It looks like they're having a serious conversation though." I replied. "And did you have anything that Nayeon unnie ate? You're sounding just like her."

"I didn't, this is just a contingency plan if Jin would sell me out. Now come on." she said with determination as she continued to push through.

 

"Look, I'm really sorry." Jin apologized as we got to a closer position to them without us being seen. "I wasn't even flirting with Mijoo unnie! That just looks wrong on different levels. I'm already yours and Mijoo unnie is with Jiae unnie!"

"It may seem fine to you unnie but it isn't for me." Chaeyoung shouted as Jin finished talking. "It wouldn't sit well with the unnies too if they know the truth. The truth that you used to like Mijoo unnie."

Silence befalls the two as I heard an audible gasp coming from Mina.

"Now you have your trump card, let's go before we get caught." I whispered towards Mina. As we were about to leave, Jin talked again.

"That's where you are wrong, Jiae unnie knows, everyone does except for Mijoo unnie! This is the same as Kei unnie and Sujeong's situation."

"What do you mean by Kei and Sujeong's situation?" Mina unexpectedly stands up, gaining the attention of the two.

"I'm not at liberty to divulge any information about that especially to eavesdroppers." Jin gave a snarky reply, her tone changing from begging for forgiveness to a cold one.

"Then I'm telling Mijoo about you liking her." Mina threatened her, arms crossed.

"Do it then unnie." Jin answered back, copying Mina and crossed her arms. "I'm not scared at all."

"Let's not do this here unnies." Chaeyoung stood in front of the two.

"That's just empty words, I bet deep inside you are cowering." Mina double downed.

"Are you sure unnie? Remember I still have a higher card than you, President Myoui." Jin's smirked as she pulls out her phone from her pocket. "Here's my phone miss president. Call Mijoo unnie and tell her right now. Why don't you add the fact that I like Chaeyoung too?"

Mina was taken aback as Jin's words have had more impact than hers.

"Come on, take it unnie!" Jin raised her voice as she pushes her phone towards Mina and is now openly mocking her who was frozen by Jin's sudden apathy. "Do you want me to call her then hand you the phone?"

"Stop it unnie! Mina unnie already had enough." Chaeyoung drags Jin away from Mina. "I'll listen to you properly since you already have proven to me that you're really over Mijoo unnie. Sana unnie, please come out of there and get Mina unnie."

I stood up from where we were supposed to be hiding and went closer to the shaking Mina.

"We're taking our leave first, please understand that we have no authority regarding this situation." Chaeyoung bowed then they began to walk away.

 

"I'm not saying this to brag but I did tell you to just leave them alone, now look at what happened." After I finished talking, Mina's legs gave in as she crashed downwards.

"The look in her eyes showed no remorse. It was way different than the usual look she gave when she's teasing us." she said staring blankly in front of her. She sighed then asked "Weren't you going to tell me something before this whole thing?"

"Did I?" I feigned innocence as I don't want to burden Mina with this. If Mina is smart enough to connect the dots, Sujeong being with another person would be adding insult to injury at this point.

 

 

Tzuyu's POV

 

"What's up with you?" I asked Rosé who entered their room, a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Met someone unexpected." Rosé replied with a bragging tone. "What's up with her though? You two fought?" she pointed at Yein who's slumped over her desk.

"Don't start with this crap this early, we already had to deal with random tasks because of her two flaker unnies." I groaned. "Anyway, Yein is just caught in between the fight of the said flaker unnies."

"Really? Sujeong unnie said she requested to have a temporary leave. I wouldn't count that as flaking." Rosé argued, Yein sat upright with the mention of Sujeong unnie's name.

"What did you say?" Yein stood up and faced her directly.

"Sujeong unnie requested for a temporary leave?" Rose hesitated. "I met her earlier ..... somewhere." she trailed off.

"Where did you meet Sujeong unnie?!" Yein's voice grew louder, catching everyone's attention inside the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter