Summing Things Up

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo's POV

 

'Jihyo unnie, Dahyun isn't letting me go with you but Nayeon unnie and Mijoo unnie's excuse differs. I'm sending the voice clips as evidence. I'll inform Soul unnie about this too.' Jin messaged me.

 

"Nayeon, change up. We are going out." I ordered.

"Why and why me alone?" Nayeon asked suspiciously.

"You're not alone. Momo is coming with us." I answered. "There was an anomaly in your explanation."

"What? I've already explained myself, didn't I?" Nayeon got defensive all of a sudden.

 

On my peripheral vision, I saw Chaeyoung and Tzuyu exit their room, all dressed up.

"We're going out for a bit, some of the other freshmen wanted to hangout." Chaeyoung informed us as she stopped by the sofa while Tzuyu went ahead.

"Message us if you'd be home late." I told her with hope that she'd understand my real intent. I should trust Dahyun and Jin with this but they have their tendencies of protecting each other.

As I met her gaze and I can read that the Sujeong situation is worse than what I expected. Chaeyoung agreed on doing so, but I hope she really understood what I want.

 

"Are you sure you're completely telling the whole truth?" I looked at Nayeon who's still defiant and wouldn't go and change.

"Yes!" Nayeon said with conviction.

"Then you won't mind meeting with Soul, Kei, and Mijoo then? Or would you rather that they just come here?" I proposed.

"There's no way Mijoo is stepping inside this dormitory." Momo objected. "I don't want Mijoo here. No way, not by a long shot."

"But Kei would be here too." Jeongyeon told Momo.

"Why don't we just go in their dorm?" Momo suggested. "I'll drag Nayeon unnie even if I have to just to keep Mijoo out of our dorm."

"Why are you dragging it that far?" Nayeon asked in protest.

"Because if Kei hadn't told me all about this, I would've snapped and be fooled by you and have that fight with Mijoo." Momo admitted. "Win or lose, I'll make Mijoo stop harassing me."

"What do you mean 'win or lose'?" I asked in an interrogative manner. "I can't have anymore of your shenanigans."

"If I win, I'll make Mijoo swear to stop pestering me. If I lose, I'll quit our crew and join Lisa from the Blackpink dormitory and some other independent dancers, probably a coed one too." Momo answered. "Or use that as blackmail to stop Mijoo."

"You'll leave us?!" Sana yelled and stood up.

"Not necessarily. I'll discuss it with you if you'd like to leave with me or stay with them.That's where the blackmailing comes in, they would ask Mijoo to stop harassing me or they would lose me, alone, or me, with J-Trinity if you'd decide to leave with me." Momo explained.

"Do you think we'd go with you after fighting with Mijoo again?" Mina asked.

"That's why there's the part of 'me, alone'. I'll leave no matter what if Mijoo wouldn't stop harassing me. Win-win no matter where you look at it. You may think that this is a selfish decision but it isn't. Lovelyz Dance Team and J-Trinity wouldn't get punished anymore because of our squabbles, meaning no more visits to the council and punishments. Kei wouldn't worry about me getting hurt anymore." Momo elaborated further.

"That's the most selfish thing that you'd do." Mina accused Momo, her usual silent demeanor is gone.

"Why? Am I selfish because I haven't gotten into a fight with Mijoo for the past two weeks? Am I selfish because I wanted J-Trinity to meet Kei without my issues with Mijoo? Am I selfish because I valued your friendship than talking back to Mijoo? Kei made me realize that all these petty fights I have with Mijoo is stupid. Mijoo and Jisoo may seem closer outside of their dorm but inside, they don't talk with each other. I can't believe I'm saying this on my own mouth but that brat, Myeongeun is kind enough to give her attention. It's true on our side too, right? You only spoke with me again this week ever since I stopped bickering with Mijoo a week ago, and Dahyun is the same as Myeongeun for me." Momo popped like a balloon and everything inside her was unleashed.

Momo grabbed her phone and headed towards the exit without hearing Mina's rebuttal but stopped before opening the door.

"Am I selfish because this would have been the last punishment we'll receive? Am I selfish because the long stay we have in the Student Council's office would be gone? Am I the one selfish or is it you?" Momo turned around and faced Mina. "I was going to agree with meeting TwiceLyz, maybe I'll be selfish as you said and wouldn't. Good luck getting to know the treasurer's name all by yourself." Momo then left, slamming the door behind her.

 

'Code Red. If you're at 1cm, I'd recommend that you leave. Momo stormed out and might meet up with Kei there.' I messaged Jin under the table.

 

"You'd still act tough from what you saw?" I asked Nayeon, breaking the silence. "J-Trinity could really be J-Duo, Momo could move out."

"This is not my fault. They argued on their own." Nayeon replied, instead of arrogance in her tone, it has guilt tied with it.

"Just go unnie, I'll stay by your side. Besides, you already know Jiae unnie and Soul unnie from their dormitory, right?" Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand. Nayeon complied and walked away with her.

 

I would've followed the two to change but Mina and Sana remained aghast. I couldn't leave them like that while we leave for a while.

"Are you guys okay? And I'm really sorry for adding that last part." I asked the two as a notification popped on my phone.

"Do you think Momo will really leave us?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter