Realization

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

 

"You don't have to do that." Sujeong grabbed Rosé's hands that was signaling the stop of the broadcast.

"Are you sure about this unnie?" Rosé asked full of concern as Sujeong dries the tears that's on her cheeks.

"I'm fairly sure about it." Sujeong smiled.

"That was quite a revelation you did there unnie." Rosé awkwardly chuckled.

"I guess it's true what they say, art is close to the soul."  Sujeong replied trying to lift the souls of the people in the room and the viewers. "Anyway, let's get to the reason why I appeared on this show."

"What a bad segue Sujeong-ah."  Jin commented offscreen as she entered through the door, people from the inside glanced towards the door.

"Hello Jin sunbae." Both Rosé and Lisa, Rosé's dorm mate who is a dance major, greeted one of the room's owner.

"Oh, there's another non-Band major in this room. Hey there." Jin greeted back as Sujeong faced the camera again.

"As I was saying -"

"Really? You're still not talking to us after we helped you out. The week is already over!" Jin cuts off Sujeong before she continues the live broadcast.

"Help me? Are you sure that's what helping looks like?" Sujeong replied harshly as she stood up. With Lisa's fast hands she ended the broadcast before anything major gets aired out.

 

 

Mina's POV

 

"Help me? Are you sure that's what helping looks like?"  Sujeong replied harshly before the broadcast ended.

 

There's no way this is about Jin giving me Sujeong's account right? This is not my fault right? That's right, this is all Dahyun and Jin's fault and not mine. It's theirs! I was the one being teased. I was the one being pranked by them.

 

"There, there Minari." Sana said calmly as she hugged and gently  my head. "Why are you even crying?"

"Me liking Sujeong have caused a rift between TwiceLyz." I sobbed towards her shoulder.

"Aren't you looking at it from a different perspective?" Sana asked as she continues to my head.

"What do you mean?" I looked up towards her.

"I'll leave that up to you but don't put blame towards yourself." Sana answered as she lets go of me. "This might not even be about you, you know? You've been too absorbed about Sujeong that you've been making mistakes here and there."

 

"What an ugly crying face." Seulgi exclaimed as it darkened, a towel draping over me. "Why are you even crying? That was the sign that you can freely go after Sujeong now, she had let go of Kei."

"That's not it." I replied, not removing the towel that is currently draping over my head. "I may have caused this rift between Jin and Sujeong. If it weren't for me liking Sujeong they wouldn't be fighting like this."

"Why?" Seulgi continued to ask, not letting up.

"Jin gave Sujeong's Kine account to her as a bonus apology." Sana answered for me as I remained silent.

"Shouldn't you be happy then?" Seulgi retorted, "Sujeong doesn't have any hate in her body and that leaves what?"

"Sujeong unnie has the same feelings as her!" SinB shouted from across the room.

"Don't" I murmured as I removed the towel from my head.

"Don't what?" Seulgi asked in confusion.

"Don't give me hope." I replied with a sigh.

"Don't quote Hawkeye from Endgame!" Seulgi scolded me. "Did you hit your head somewhere? You're sluggish all week but after seeing Sujeong again after a week, your smile earlier was ear to ear. What do you mean don't give you hope?"

"I'd have to agree with Seulgi with this one." Bomi inserted herself in the conversation. "Either she wants you to ask her yourself for her contact information or that she wants to be the one who gets your contact information."

"Does she really?" I asked hesitantly as I looked at Sana.

"It's a shame that the others pointed it out rather than you being an overthinker and getting this by yourself while doing some other things later then squirming as you realize that Sujeong might like you back." Sana answered truthfully. "You know, get that shocked reaction from last week when you discovered her Kine Account but was being doubtful."

"I am not a toy, why are you guys making fun of me?" I sulked as I replaced the towel back to cover my face.

"The same reason Jihyo unnie likes to tease you." Sana said teasingly as she stood up and left me alone with my thoughts.

 

 

Third Person's POV

 

"You giving me advice was helping me, you encouraging me to go with Kei unnie was helping me but giving away my private information is not helping me. It's just you enjoying one of your games!"

"This is not one of my games! I want you and Mina unnie to be together!" Jin shouted shocking both of the guests on their practice room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter