Dahyun's Realization

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

 

"Can you guys do me a favor and keep an eye out on Sana unnie? I'll bring back something good for you guys." I asked Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who's relaxing in our room and not mingling with the unnies.

"Are you afraid that Sana unnie might ruin your date with Momo unnie?" Tzuyu asked without hesitation.

"I admit I liked Momo unnie first before liking Sana unnie which explains my closeness to Momo unnie, but this time it's different." I said as I signaled for them to lean closer. "Before you arrived last night, Momo unnie revealed to us that she found someone special to her."

"So Momo unnie invited you over the other J-Trinity unnies?" Chaeyoung asked.

"That's highly impossible since they knew each other longer than Dahyun unnie could've bonded with Momo unnie and Sana unnie." Tzuyu said in a questioning manner.

"Are you implying that I made Momo unnie choose me over Mina unnie and Sana unnie?" I glared at Tzuyu.

"I can see why not? Maybe you still have residual feelings for Momo unnie, maybe you want to scope out who took Momo unnie away from you, maybe you can one up that person and get Momo unnie to look in your direction." I can sense that Tzuyu is trying to get on my nerve.

"I am happy in Sana unnie's arms now thank you very much. I'd be happier if we didn't have to get new room assignments." I jokingly said trying to move away from the issue between me and Momo unnie. "Momo unnie might've noticed that I join Jin doing her rounds from time to time that I might've known who that person is."

"Then why not just really go with Mina unnie or Sana unnie then?" Tzuyu still relentless with the questions.

 

"Can I trust you with this Chaeyoung-ah?" I faced Chaeyoung and completely ignored Tzuyu.

"Sure, but what if Sana unnie gets away?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Just make sure Sana unnie doesn't leave within this one hour time frame, and if she does, message me." I replied as I walked towards our door.

"That's sounds awfully shifty unnie." Tzuyu remarked, still trying to piss me off.

"What did I do to you today that you're treating me this way?" I asked Tzuyu directly.

"Yein isn't replying for over an hour now, she's just being paranoid." Chaeyoung answered for Tzuyu as a pillow flew towards her.

"No words from Jin on why Yein isn't replying?" I asked as I fish out my phone in my bag to call Jin or Sujeong.

"W-why would I know unnie?" Chaeyoung seemed flustered from my question.

"You two are spending time with each other for quite some time now. Maybe she could've told you something from their side." I replied teasingly as someone knocked on our door.

 

"Are you ready to go now? Sana is currently taking a bath, we can slip out without her knowing." Momo unnie asked as she peeked inside.

"That's so shifty unnie." Tzuyu exclaimed.

"I told you I am not cheating on Sana unnie!" I raised my voice as Tzuyu smiled.

"I'm satisfied now unnie, I'll help keep an eye out on Sana unnie." Tzuyu said as she grabbed her bag from the floor.

"I don't know why you'd assume I'm making Dahyun cheat on one of my best friends but I'm just introducing her to -" Momo unnie stopped before she could say who it was and left our room.

"Would be nice if you didn't do this to me." I said under my breath then opened the door to follow Momo unnie. Before I completely went out of our room, I tried reassuring the two. "I'll call someone from their dorm if there's something going on over there."

"Tell us who you'll be introduced to unnie!" Chaeyoung shouted as I closed the door.

 

 

"Hey Momo, can I talk to you for a bit?" Nayeon unnie grabbed Momo unnie before we could exit the dorm.

"Is it really important unnie? We have a few more minutes before we lose our head start." Momo unnie removed Nayeon unnie's hand on her shoulder.

"DahMo is real!" Nayeon unnie exclaimed as she squealed.

"DahMo is just friends, SaiDa is real unnie." I corrected Nayeon unnie.

"Then why are you sneaking out while Sana is taking a bath?" Nayeon unnie looked at us judgmentally as I noticed Chaeyoung and Tzuyu leaving our room to stay in the living room. I eyed them for help to get Nayeon unnie away from us.

"I'll explain it in a few days unnie, but for now can you please let us go?" Momo unnie asked frantically as we heard the bathroom door open.

"Run!" I yelled as I pushed Nayeon unnie back while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu caught and grabbed both of her arms, making sure Nayeon unnie couldn't follow us.

 

"Did they actually leave?" I heard Sana unnie's disappointed voice as I close the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter