Through J-Trinity's Eyes

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

 

"What did you do with my phone?" I immediately asked Jin who has entered the Lovelyz Dormitory.

"Your peace offering, unnie." Jin reminded me. "Though you can't have it yet as per Dahyun's request so she would be holding onto it until you are ready to present it."

"That sounds fishy." I looked at her suspiciously.

"It's also the gift that I would've given to Sana unnie after yesterday's stunt." Dahyun backed up Jin's claim as she entered.

"Yesterday's stunt?" I looked at her quizzically.

"Sneaking away while Sana unnie was in the bathroom." Dahyun reminded me.

"Momo! Are you done setting the table?" Mijoo shouted from the kitchen.

"Goodie, we came back just in time." Sujeong exclaimed excitedly as she went past me without batting an eye and entered her newly assigned room.

 

 

 "Thank you for letting us eat here." I bowed as an expression of gratitude towards their host for the morning. I gestured for Dahyun to do the same but was completely ignored.

"What's with the deep bow, unnie? You're kinda embarrassing me." Dahyun took a step away from me. "A simple thank you is enough, right Mijoo unnie?"

"Please don't tell anyone what I said earlier." I added, still bowing.

"You don't have to worry about anything." Mijoo said shakily, knowing that Kei is now really her roommate.

"What are you talking about unnie?" Dahyun asked as I stood up straight.

"Just crew stuff." I dismissed what she said. "Anyway, I think we better head back so I could get my phone back."

"Tell the maknaes to send their bill to me. They forgot to send it to me last night." Jin told Dahyun.

"Maybe someone is just avoiding you." Dahyun flicked her tongue at Jin.

"I talked to -" Jin didn't finish her sentence and went towards their bathroom.

"Did we finish every issue your group had last night?" Soul unnie asked Dahyun and Sujeong who was left with us.

"That's a normal inside joke, unnie." Dahyun excused.

Sujeong whispered something towards Soul unnie which she reacts with a nod.

"Keep it in moderation, please?" Soul unnie reminded the two. "And be careful on your way back home to your dorm."

 

We left their dormitory after a few good byes and a few 'friendly banter' with Mijoo if you would consider it like that. I'm not sure if we're friends now or something. Dahyun then pestered me with what I was talking about with Mijoo while I returned it with questions about what Jin was hiding as we left their building.

"Can you give me my phone back then?" I asked nicely as we're halfway towards our dormitory, veering away from our current topic.

"Not yet." Dahyun denied me of my possession. "I want Sana unnie to be the first one who would see this."

"But Kei." I whined, really wanting my phone back.

"Here's my phone, just don't send Kei unnie some mushy stuff or that would spread like wildfire." Dahyun offered her phone to me.

"I want mine! I want to make sure Jin did nothing bad to my phone." I argued with Dahyun who is still defending Jin.

"Jin did nothing to it, Jisoo unnie was the one who was holding it."

"Since it's Jisoo, I guess it would be fine." I let go of the idea since Jisoo is a reliable person.

 

 

Sana's POV

 

"I'm back!" Dahyun announced as she entered the entryway. "And I've brought someone with me."

Mina's expression brighten, probably expecting an appearance from Sujeong since the maknae line had a guest over last night, conveniently being the maknae from their dormitory.

"Dahyunie!" I exclaimed as I ran towards her to hug her.

Before I could reach Dahyun, Momo entered, causing me to stop going further towards them. Mina's expression did a 180 and made her tongue click.

"Oh, good. You're back." Jihyo unnie said as an attempt of a greeting. "By the way, if you're not going home for the night, at least tell me your whereabouts, I am responsible for everyone's safety. It's a good thing that Joohyun messaged me and Soojung that both you and Kei were staying at their dorm."

"Sorry about that, I was out of it after I learned about -" Momo stopped talking all of a sudden with Dahyun elbowing her on the rib and Jihyo unnie sending weird signals.

"About what?" I asked, suspicious of their exchanges.

"M-M-Mijoo has the same situation as me." Momo stuttered. "Her relationship with Jisoo has worsen like how my relationship with you guys. Seulgi even gave me a lecture about best friends."

"That's not it, you are hiding something." I sensed something was off since it's both a cue from two people.

"Unnie is shocked that Jin is really a nice person." Dahyun answered for her. "Speaking of, no one is anticipating any shows, right?"

The three of us who were the current inhabitants before they arrived nodded in agreement. Dahyun went past me and immediately began to setup the HDMI cable on the TV.

"Doesn't your phone support screen mirroring?" Jihyo unnie asked as she sat down on the sofa, next to Mina.

"Mine does, but Momo unnie's doesn't." Dahyun replied.

"Scrub." Mina huffed, clearly bitter about yesterday's event.

"Where's Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie?" Momo inquired, ignoring Mina's comment as she took a seat at the edge of the sofa.

"On a date, Nayeon's jealousy meter skyrocketed." Jihyo unnie replied as I sat down in the large gap between Mina and Momo.

"How did Jeongyeon did that?" Momo followed.

"It's starting." Dahyun pressed play on the video then rushed towards my side. She hugged me tightly as she sat next to me. "I missed you unnie."

 

 

"Are you shooting now unnie?" Jin asked someone from behind the camera.

After a long pause, Dahyun spoke up.

"Hello Sana unnie, and Mina unnie, we're shooting this as Momo unnie's apology to you for the events that transpired yesterday. This is also my apology gift for you Sana unnie. I really wanted to do this face to face but Youkyung, our drummer, is currently unavailable for today."

"What's with that formal introduction?" A familiar voice asked off-screen.

"The other unnies might misunderstood if we don't specify it, this is Momo unnie's idea anyway. You know, to make up with them." Jin reasoned.

"I get why this is for Sana, but how is this related to Mina?" The familiar voice asked again.

"I'm not sure, I'm from the dormitory besides yours." Jin feigned innocence.

"Can you just let them start, Seulgi?" Another voice requested, revealing the persona of the other voice.

"Should I retake this?" The cameraman suggested which is a similar voice as well.

"It's fine Jisoo unnie, I'll edit it later." Jin dismissed Jisoo's suggestion.

Another long pause, Dahyun started again.

"I came up with this song after our first date, a remembrance for the memory of that day. Without further ado, Sweet and Sour."

Sujeong began playing the guitar as people off-screen clapped and cheered. It seems like there were more people in the background than Jisoo, Seulgi, and that other voice.

 

We’re still awkward I can’t look at your eyes Because I’m too embarrassed Today’s our first date My heart is pounding I like it so much, I’m nervous   How long will it be till you hold my hand Should I link my arm with yours first? Should I slyly lean on you first? I’m too nervous, I’m too nervous If we’r
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter