The Other Truth

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you still out here?" Momo asked Dahyun who was squatting down and leaning on the wall by their dorm's door.

"I thought you should go in first to deal with Nayeon unnie." Dahyun replied as Momo helped her up. "J-Trinity's name would be cleared and have the troublesome label removed from the words acquainted to J-Trinity."

"But you explaining to Nayeon unnie your action earlier is a perfect bait and once we hook Nayeon unnie, I'll switch up the topic to segue it in." Momo reasoned.

"You'd purposely reveal your relationship with Kei unnie? Won't that violate Kei unnie wanting to tell it to Jeongyeon unnie herself about your relationship?" Dahyun asked, still trying to wiggle out of trouble.

"It's a small price to pay if I want to clear up this misunderstanding." Momo replied not budging one bit. "Plus it is inevitable since we can't just accuse of Nayeon unnie without any proper reason."

"If you say it is inevitable unnie, then you can go in first." Dahyun gestured towards the keypad of their dorm.

"I'll go in first but tell me about Su-"

The dormitory's door suddenly swung open, Sana appeared and hugged Dahyun. Momo peeked inside to see who else was waiting by the entrance but saw no one.

 

"I'm really sorry for ditching you unnie." Dahyun apologized as she hugged Sana back.

"Stop apologizing already." Sana told Dahyun then asked. "So where's this gift that is better than hugs and kisses?"

"Tomorrow unnie, Momo unnie already agreed to meet with my band mates." Dahyun smiled cheekily towards Momo.

"Two things, did you really just wait for us by the door that you've organized out footwear and did you inform 'her' about this before we parted ways earlier?" Momo looked at Sana then to Dahyun as she pointed out the two things she wanted to ask.

"Oh shoot. I forgot to mention it to her, but it's your fault unnie for bringing up 'birds' after we left 1cm." Dahyun pushed the blame towards Momo.

"You could've inserted it during one of our conversations while we were eating!" Momo countered.

"I was preoccupied with some other thing." Dahyun looked away from Momo.

"So who is this person that made you change?" Sana asked with a grin.

"I didn't change." Momo denied what Sana said. "Speaking of, is Nayeon unnie here or did she escape from the maknaes' grip?"

"She's inside, watching some movie with the others. Why?" Sana replied.

"What part of the movie are they at?" Momo followed.

"Midway? I'm not sure, didn't join them after we ate lunch." Sana guessed.

"I guess you'll be waiting for a while since I don't want to ruin the movie they're watching. Come on, let's wait by the entrance as to not bother our neighbors for loitering out here." Momo suggested.

 

'Dahyun-ah, I have a favor to ask of you. Could you please record what would transpire from Nayeon unnie's involvement with Mijoo unnie's affair?' Jin messaged Dahyun.

'Wow, you're really doing your job. Good for you.' Dahyun replied.

'But how is Sujeong coping up with the news of Kei unnie being Momo unnie's girlfriend?' Dahyun immediately followed.

'She's showing a brave front right now, I'm not sure how she'd do later on after we finish with Mijoo unnie's case.' Jin responded.

'Stand by her side please. We don't know how Sujeong would react after this case has been resolved.' Dahyun requested.

 

"Are they back yet, Sana?" Nayeon yelled followed by some shushing sounds as Dahyun closed the entrance door while replying to Jin.

"Not yet, I thought it was them talking outside but it was just Somi and her friends passing by." Sana yelled back which was met with the same shushing sounds.

"Were they headed to her dorm or were they leaving? I needed something from Nayoung." Nayeon continued yelling and being inconsiderate.

"I already told you the requirements we needed." Jihyo scolded Nayeon. "And go talk to Sana face to face rather than ruining our viewing experience."

"Crap. Nayeon unnie is coming here." Dahyun started panicking.

"It's fine, I'll protect you from Nayeon unnie." Sana comforted Dahyun with a hug.

"That's not it unnie." Dahyun responded.

"The heroine dies in the end!" Nayeon spoiled the movie for the others as she opened the door separating from the entryway.

"That's not good unnie." Momo shook her head in disbelief. "Also the part where you used my name for your gain."

"Yah! What kind of lie are you spouting all of a sudden?" Nayeon asked Momo then faced Sana. "So IOI wasn't outside but you're just covering up for these cheaters."

The living room got silent as Jihyo paused what they were watching. Everyone was anticipating what was the drama that is happening behind them.

"You're not looking for Nayoung unnie because you need something from her. You're juast going to talk to the dance majors in IOI to spread around the news of your self proclaimed fight between Mijoo and I. So once IOI finish their mini gathering at Somi's place, people from Cosmic Girls, DIA, Gugudan, Pristin, and Weki Meki dormitories would get to know about this and spread it more." Momo threw more accusation as a crowd gathered behind Nayeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter