TwiceLyz Implosion

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you think we should inform Jihyo unnie that Sujeong unnie and Yein are barely with us right now?" Chaeyoung asked as Dahyun and Jin laid down Sujeong on their couch.

"I already informed her earlier. Well, something close to that." Jin answered Chaeyoung's question then requested, "Can't I just leave both of them here? Sujeong is flat out drunk while Yein is that." Jin pointed to Yein.

"We can take Yein with our excuse when we left earlier but you still have to take Sujeong unnie with you." Tzuyu tried to compromise with Jin.

"What do you mean 'close to that' and who's fault is it exactly that Yein is drunk?" Dahyun asked sassily. "We won't take any stowaway, that just brings trouble for us."

"Hers." Jin passed the blame on Yein who's on their dining room, suffering from a headache. "Nobody said that she should have a drinking contest with Sujeong."

"Do you want to be like Sujeong?" Dahyun began cracking her knuckles. "And answer the other question."

"Sure, but you'll be having a hard time bringing me up to Chaeng's part because I'm bunking with her." Jin replied with a smile, Chaeyoung blushing while helping Tzuyu deal with Yein. "Plus I thought that she'd let it out and sing her heart out first but she decided to drown her current situation in alcohol from the beginning."

"Again, who's fault is that?" Dahyun balled her fist and punched the palm of her other hand repeatedly.

"Yours. If you have left me alone in the convenience store and went immediately to 1cm like I told you to, you could have prevented this mess of a person." Jin passed the blame yet again while playing with Sujeong's cheeks, completely ignoring the other question.

"Stop that." Dahyun swatted Jin's hands from Sujeong's face. "You were running away from the problem you've caused. I had to drag you out from there."

"You and I both know that it was Mijoo unnie and Nayeon unnie, we both have different confessions from them. Momo unnie personally have chosen you to come with her like Kei unnie did with Sujeong." Jin corrected Dahyun. "Kei unnie could've come to me and join her since I clearly knew Momo unnie and her history with Mijoo unnie. Sujeong was only brought in because she is her so-called best friend but in reality harbors deep feelings for her."

"That's not-"

"I'm not finished yet." Jin placed a finger in Dahyun's lips to shut her up. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu is now listening intently to them as Yein follows Sujeong and dozes off. "Who did you tell first about your relationship with Sana unnie? Wasn't it us? Particularly me, Sujeong had no clue of who Sana unnie was until yesterday when I told Yein that she isn't the morning visitor Sujeong has but is your girlfriend. Even she knows more about your relationship than Sujeong because she knows what she looks like. Now back to the topic at hand, why do you think Kei unnie decided to introduce Sujeong to her than me?"

"You already know Momo unnie and she knows that you have a tendency to tease everyone who enters your office." Tzuyu said hypothetically.

"That is not particularly wrong but as I said, Sujeong is Kei unnie's so-called best friend. It goes with Kei unnie's plan, introducing Momo unnie to Lovelyz. Remove that plan and who is the most sensible person she could've brought without all of this reaching both the leaders?" Jin continued.

"I don't think anyone would be sensible, unnie." Chaeyoung stated. "I'm not doubting you as a friend but are you willing to sweep this under the rug as the University Student Council Secretary? Are you going to be a friend for your dorm mates or the secretary of this university?"

"You're wrong, there is someone sensible Kei unnie could've brought." Dahyun declared. Everyone who isn't dozing off anticipated as she paused. "Oh. You're not going to interrupt me this time." Dahyun remarked as she looked at Jin. "Jisoo unnie. She would be able to sweep this under the rug to prevent J-Trinity and Lovelyz Dance Team from being punished."

"So what you're saying is that Kei unnie is the problem then?" Jin worded carefully.

"Really?" Dahyun gave Jin the straightest face she could possibly give.

"Why do you care so much? The only person I could hurt from my actions is that person. I'm not even the biggest offender in this farce. I'm far from it." Jin defended herself as she passed the blame again.

"How so?" Dahyun grew suspicious of what stuff would come out from Jin's mouth. Jin have been twisting her words ever since they've arrived.

Jin motions for Dahyun to get closer to prevent the Twice's maknae line from hearing.

"Unless Mina unnie and Sana unnie are searching for Momo unnie right now, my best bet is that Jihyo unnie brought them with her to our dorm. Mina unnie might expect Sujeong, who is here, to be there or she gets to know the love triangle between Kei unnie, Momo unnie, and Sujeong." Jin explained as Chaeyoung and Tzuyu inched closer to them to listen in.

Dahyun pushed Jin startling the others. "See how the trouble you've started is branching?"

"Kei unnie is the real troublemaker here and not me." Jin repeated her earlier point. "If Kei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter