Confronting Mijoo

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I take the lead for this one?" Kei requested as Sujeong entered the key code for their dorm.

"If that would make Mijoo unnie reveal the truth faster then go for it." Sujeong answered as she opened the door. "So how are you going to do it unnie?"

"Guys! Living room, now!" Kei yelled as she followed behind Sujeong.

"Are you sure about this unnie?" Sujeong seemed panicked as this was an unexpected behavior for Kei.

"Yes." Kei nodded. "Momo did say earlier that Jisoo could testify for her and this is the fastest way we could get answers."

 

"Not even a 'we're back'?" Mijoo yelled from their room as Jiae stepped out.

"How important is this that you yelled for us to gather?" Jiae asked then grinned. "Are you perhaps?"

"Kinda like that." Kei answered sweetly as she blushed which was only visible to Sujeong as she was sitting down removing her shoes, back turned to Jiae. Sujeong's expression was grim that Jiae speculated that Sujeong wasn't the one Kei have chosen.

Sujeong went in first and went directly to their room. Kei on the other hand was stopped by Mijoo who was  a few centimeters inside her shared room.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Mijoo asked.

"Let's go to the living room and I'll tell you all." Kei answered as she linked arms with Mijoo and dragged her. Kei's facade was up as she's wary of what Mijoo planned.

"You and Sujeong are doing a grand reveal then? Trying to one up us Jiyeon-ah?" Mijoo added.

"What?" Kei asked in confusion, stopped walking in the process.

"Don't mess with me Kim Jiyeon. Everyone in this dorm knows the fact Sujeong likes you. She treats you differently than any of us and she was cuffed with Jisoo that one time." Mijoo responded with seriousness.

"You're just messing with me. Sujeong is like that to me since I'm her best friend." Kei dismissed Mijoo's words as she left her behind and sat next to Jisoo who's already at the living room.

 

"Kids, get out of there already." Soul shouted as they wait for the three youngest residents.

"Coming!" Jin yelled as she opened the door of their room, laptop in hand. "What is this about unnie?" Jin pretended to not know of the situation as the three sat down that they formed a circle.

"I am in a relationship with J-Trinity's Hirai Momo." Kei unveiled but didn't get much reaction from everyone. Jisoo's mouth was left wide open while the others wasn't surprised, even the oldest in Soul. "I introduced her to Sujeong earlier."

"That must've hurt Sujeong-ah? Being introduced to your 'best friend's' girlfriend." Mijoo mocked Sujeong with matching air quotes.

"Do you really like me more than a best friend?" Kei asked, mortified that Sujeong's change in expression when she joked around yesterday was real.

"We can talk about that later unnie, the other thing comes first." Sujeong answered as she took a deep breath.

"What is this other thing?" Soul asked as she noticed a serious expression on the latter.

"Mijoo unnie, did you or did you not falsify the challenge Momo unnie sent you?" Sujeong began her interrogation.

"W-w-what are you talking about?" Mijoo stuttered as she glared at Sujeong, threatening her to stop talking.

"Apart from introducing me to Momo unnie, Kei unnie recruited me for help as I am a Student Council member albeit just being the treasurer. Momo unnie didn't have any reason to challenge you since Kei unnie requested her to stop bickering with you as she wanted to introduce Momo unnie to us with you guys getting along." Sujeong continued without getting fazed.

"That's all lies." Mijoo denied the accusation.

"Jisoo unnie," Sujeong faced Jisoo who is talking some sense to Kei who's still mortified of what she did. "Can I confirm with you that Momo unnie has refrained from firing back at Mijoo unnie's taunting?"

"That would be true." Jisoo answered. "The only time Momo gets a break from that is when Jiae unnie arrives at our practice room. You can ask the other two J-Trinity members or Seulgi who's just next door."

"How long has this been happening unnie?" Sujeong followed.

"One, two weeks? I was surprised in Momo's sudden attitude change." Jisoo replied in which Jin spoke up.

"It checks out unnie, J-Trinity and Lovelyz Dance Team hasn't visited us in one and a half week after their latest punishment." Jin concluded as she bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter