First Step

Will it be Twice as Lovelyz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kei's POV

 

"Yah! Seo Jisoo, I need you to back me up on Monday." Mijoo announced as soon as she came back with Jiae unnie after their date while Jiae unnie went inside their room.

"What is it now? Didn't I tell you to quit messing with Momo already? For Pete's sake, the Arts Student Council already handed us to the University Student Council, don't make President Park turn us over to the dean." Jisoo questioned Mijoo's objective.

"Although it's fun to see you and Momo unnie bickering with each other in our office, I'm tired of always writing about your 'adventures'." Jin joined in their conversation.

"But it's not me this time, I swear." Mijoo raised her right hand as if making a promise. "Momo was the one who challenged me."

 

Huh? I thought Momo promised me that she would stop fighting with Mijoo so that we can tell Mijoo and the others about our relationship. She swore that their fight two weeks ago would be the last, but I guess I was wrong.

 

"You should really stop getting in trouble unnie, we're almost done computing the budget allotted for the clubs and you're not doing too well." Jin reminded Mijoo.

"It's a good thing that our walls are thick or Seulgi could've charge at you if she hears about this." Jisoo commented as she stood up and went towards the kitchen.

"What did you break unnie that there's this significant decrease to the dance majors' budget?" Sujeong asked as she and Yein stopped playing and joined in on the conversation.

"You know how their practice rooms are filled with mirrors right? Mijoo unnie along with Momo unnie shattered almost half of those in their room." Jin answered Sujeong before Mijoo could've thought of a lie.

"That's straight up a lie!" Mijoo raised her voice. "We were just playing catch with a heavy water jug when I slipped and it 'accidentally' smashed into the mirror closest to the window."

"Who is Momo?" Sujeong asked Jin as her face scrunched up, probably thinking who is Momo.

 

Is it possible that Sujeong doesn't know Momo? Maybe I could use this as an advantage, two birds with one stone.

 

"We're almost always at your office, how is that possible that you don't know Momo?" Jisoo came back with a glass of water.

"Swamped with either my work, council related and band related. Plus I was preoccupied with something this past few weeks that I don't really notice people besides Jin and the unnies." Sujeong replied with a frown.

"Anyway, just calm down unnie. The longer the time, the better so you could be passed back down to the Arts Student Council." Jin smiled mockingly towards Mijoo then stood up and headed to our room.

 

"Help us out here Kei." Jisoo called out to me as I was just eavesdropping from afar, fixing my Rilakkuma collection.

"I don't think I can be much of service since I'm a vocal major." I responded as I dropped what I was doing and scooted over to their circle. "But why not just tell it to Soul unnie and Jiae unnie secretly?"

"Do you want to die?" Mijoo raised her fist towards me.

"What do you want to tell me or Soojung?" Jiae unnie asked as she came out of their room.

"Nothing unnie." Mijoo laughed with hesitation as the remaining maknaes and I slowly leave the living room.

 

"Sujeong-ah, are you free tomorrow?" I grabbed Sujeong's wrist before she got to enter our room.

"Wait a sec unnie, I'll ask Jin or Yein if we have plans for tomorrow." Sujeong peeked inside our room to ask the two.

"Do we have any plans tomorrow or do you have solo agendas?" Sujeong asked loudly. I can't hear what the others answer is but I hope they don't.

"Good news unnie, we don't have anything planned so I'm yours tomorrow." Sujeong's smile was ear to ear. "So what do you have in mind unnie?"

"Uhm, I'd like you to meet someone." I sheepishly replied as the smile from Sujeong's face faded. "Do you still want to go? Your expression changed all of a sudden."

"Sure unnie. I'm just bad with new people." Sujeong smiled but her eyes expressed differently. "Are you going to introduce me to your boyfriend?" Sujeong fake laughed, disappointment in her tone.

"Would it be bad if I say yes?" I asked jokingly, Sujeong's face went blank. "I'm kidding! It's just a friend that needs some help and I think your the most suitable one." I playfully hit her arm. Maybe I shouldn't go on with this idea.

"Oh, okay then unnie. I'll go in first." Sujeong said then entered our room.

 

Before I could follow Sujeong inside to join the maknaes, I noticed what my suggestion di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter