Waking Up.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can't you see the problem here Tzuyu?"

 

 

Mina's voice was shaking. She was shaking in anger. She was all trying to held it in but she knew that she must do this.

 

 

Wake up, Tzuyu.

"She left you Tzuyu! She left!" She aggressively grab her shoulders, forcing the latter look at her serious face. 

 

Please.

"She left while you're stuck here, unable to do anything. You're stuck here waiting for someone who will never return!"

Tzuyu trembled. It was her first. She didn't knew if she got the best response from the younger girl but she was sure that whatever she was doing, it was working.

 

 

For your family. For me.

"Sana didn't love you anymore!"

 

 

"N-no..." Tzuyu's voice breaks. She noticed a tear fell from the younger girl's face. 

"S-Sana unnie will come back... She will never leave me. S-she promised.." 

 

 

She could feel her pain, but she has to endure it. 

Please don't make this any harder.

"Yet here I am, thinking that I was the idiot. But are you actually saying that? I thought you knew better."

 

 

She was shaking her head. "Please... stop."

 

 

With all of my heart, I am begging you. 

"If Sana loves you, she could've never left this note!" She flashed the paper right in front of her. In front of the vulnerable Tzuyu. "She could've never left you!"

 

 

Tzuyu stood up. "Stop." 

 

If her first words was a plea, this was full of anger. 

 

 

I do not know if how much more could I take it.

Mina laughed.

"What? Was I hitting the jackpot?" She leaned closer, directly looking at her cold but trembling eyes. "Tzuyu. The cold, heartless Tzuyu."
 

 

Please come back to me.

"Is now front of me, literally crying. I didn't knew that you---"

 

She couldn't finish her last sentence. (A/N:Seriously, what's with these people rudely interrupting someone who's speaking? But anyways.)

 

She suddenly felt a pair of lips tightly pressed against hers, shutting her up. It was like there's a whole swarm of butterflies attacking her stomach and a bolt of electricity waking all her senses up, but she knew that it was not right. That this was not right.

 

She tried to stop it but Tzuyu managed to trap her against the couch, not breaking the kiss. She even tightly grabbed her hands against her will to make sure that Mina's resistance becomes futile. When she sensed that she was slowly giving up, she bit Mina's lower lip, making the older girl moan as her tongue make her entrance to . 

 

They both fought for dominance but Tzuyu won. Mina's continuously fluttering heart made her weaker. It's like her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter