Her Impregnable Walls.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How to Feel Doomed by Fate

written by Minatosaki Sana

 

 

 

Number one, bump into the school's number one in the heirarchy and probably pissed her off.

 

 

 

Her clumsiness was really not helping. It was somehow cute but it caused her a bad impression on the school council's president. She immediately became the current number one person on the list of the least wanted persons of Chou Tzuyu.

 

 

 

Number two, get stucked with her as her undesirable school partner.

 

 

 

Being the student council president of the school means an added pile of work and school responsibilities, right? And she knew that she was added into that pile as soon as the school principal told her that she will be her school partner. She could feel it even at their current distance of walking pace. It was already a couple of minutes that has passed after that incident, and she was just silently following Tzuyu.

 

 

 

"Already tired?" Tzuyu suddenly stopped and it caused clumsy Sana to bumped into her again. She was in deep thought and it woke her up from the reality.

 

 

 

"Tss. Weakling." Those words stabbed her heart again. This tall girl's choice of words was really never pleasant. She knew it was her fault for spacing out, but she was just too much.

 

 

 

The tall girl started walking again. She wanted to punch her y (yes, even if she was that pissed, she could never deny the taller girl's attractive features) back, but the tall girl shot her a death glare. It seemed like she was reading her thoughts which made her gasped and acted as if she was somehow innocent.

 

 

 

"How could she even knew what I was planning to do?" she muttered to herself.

 

 

 

Laughters filled the canteen as the two, Jeongyeon and Nayeon, listen to the stories that Sana was telling them. They were even hitting the table as they loudly laugh their hearts out. Sana couldn't help it but to facepalm. She thought that these two could somehow help her feel less burdened by her peculiar luck of attracting bad lucks. She stood up but before she could walk away, Nayeon pulled her wrist back making Sana to sit again on her chair.

 

 

 

"Listen." She tried to prevent herself from laughing but failed. "I was just suprised by how this events turned out. It looked like a scene from a drama where the main character was being bullied by her future lover." Jeongyeon gave her a high five and again, the two laughed carelessly.

 

 

 

She shake her head as she watch these two crazy people laugh at her. Now, she's doubting herself if these two were really her friends.

 

 

 

"Calm down. Just look at the brighter side, okay? Tzuyu, even if she was branded as the school's terrifying Ice Princess, is really good at academics. She topped all of her tests, exams, and quizzes. Maybe, you can learn from her. I didn't know if you're a genius as well but it seemed pretty okay for me." Jeongyeon tried to encourage her.

 

 

 

Weeks passed by instantly but it felt like decades for Sana. Being with an uptight, cold, alien-like being (that's what she calls her because it always seemed like Tzuyu was really in her own other dimension for totally continuously igno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter