Trouble.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Down to the last 3 chapters! Somehow, I still couldn't believe that I'm this close in finishing my very first story. It feels nostalgic :>

But since I really miss all of you, Iemme spoil you for a bit ('cause I might be inactive again after this) :> This chapter is the longest one I've written so far (and my second favorite too), even I couldn't believe it lol. 

Honestly, I wasn't really expecting much from this story. But I am really thankful of your positive reviews and continuous support. Your voice, my dearest readers, is something that I really treasure. So, let me ask you for once, do you want to know the story behind this fanfic? I'm just curious if you're curious, that's all hahaha

Thank you ggcy02 and tzuyoo_ as well for your upvotes! <3 To all my readers, I hope you're still enjoying this as it progresses.

 

Now, without further adueu... Let me drop a bomb? I guess? Hahaha

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- 22 -

Dahyun was panicking.

 

After working all day to finish the pile of reports that got stuck in his office due to the series of day offs she had to take for those random dates Sana had asked her to and finally settling at her own apartment to have her long awaited rest, she had noticed that the girl that usually causes her headaches these past few days is missing. Anxiety instantly took over her nerves.

 

 

“Sana?” She called and called. Countless of times.

 

 

She even searched everywhere – the kitchen, the bathroom, the bathtub, the living room, the bedroom, and including the convenience store downstairs. But she heard nothing.

 

Digging through her pockets, she got her phone and dialed her number.

 

“Answer, Sana. Please. Please.”

 

It was off.

 

“Damn it!” Dahyun cursed under her breathe and ran again upstairs. She didn’t care if she was sweating bullets nor going out of oxygen because of her running. Right now, Sana’s the only thing she could ever think about.

 

“I hope she wouldn’t do what I had in mind.” Dahyun knows everything. She knows why Sana left and went into hiding. And if what she’s thinking is right, that would mean that Sana would endanger her own life. She didn’t want that to happen, that’s why she agreed to help Sana with the Japanese’s crazy plan to live with her in the first place. After a few tries, she forcefully opened Sana’s own bedroom door.

 

“Thanks God she didn’t!” Dahyun took a breath of relief after seeing the missing girl’s closet still full of clothes. “Maybe, she just went out for a bit.” Dahyun muttered, trying to calm herself down but still fails. She couldn’t stop her fingers from tapping the table, thinking of what to do next.

 

“Where are you, Sana? You weren’t supposed to be going out of the apartment, for God’s sake!”

 

She really isn’t suited to these kind of situations. Knowing her own laid back attitude, she just realized how much that Japanese girl have changed her. Between her groups of friends, it was always Chaeng who knows what to do.

 

“That’s it! Chaeng!” She instantly fumbled over her phone again and dialed one of her contacts. After a few rings, someone finally answered and she heard someone groaning.

 

 “Dubs, I’m busy. What-”

Dahyun didn’t let her finish. She just simply have no time to argue right now.

 

“Not now, Chaeng. Please, I’ll explain later. We have an emergency. Sana is missing and I couldn’t find her anywhere! We got to find her before her Dad does.”

 

***

 

Sana took a shot as she laughs at her own self.

 

She was alone in a club, drowning herself with alcohol, hoping to forget about everything in her own messed up life.

 

How ironic is that that the person she used hate is now the person that she wanted to give her some attention? Yes, she used to hate someone specifically named Kim Dahyun for several reasons.

 

She hated how Dahyun can easily clung on her Tzuyu, which is her own girlfriend, more than she can. Everyone knows how Tzuyu hates skinship too much and somehow, Sana is no exception, but whenever Dahyun attacks Tzuyu with some affection, her cold-hearted girlfriend never refuses it. It stings, especially for someone like Sana who wants to be pampered with hugs and kisses. But that seems impossible during that moment.

 

 

“Hey Tzu!” An extremely familiar voice shouted from a distance. Before they could finally turn to see who it was, Tzuyu was already arm-locked by a typical pale brunette.

 

“Oh, Dahyun-unnie!” Tzuyu exclaimed. She saw her eyes lit up for a moment, before a blush came suddenly surfacing. Sana only clicked her tongue as she hold herself in.

 

“What are you doing here in Lotte World?” Dahyun looked at Tzuyu from head to toe before glancing at the girl silently standing beside her and occasionally giving her death glares. A smirk traced the pale girl’s lips, as if she was ready for an all-day teasing.

 

“Oh!” She poked Tzuyu’s dimples, making the taller girl even more flustered. “Going on a date with Sana, I see!” Dahyun glanced again at Sana who was now tightly grasping on Tzuyu’s right arm.

 

“Looking good, Sana-ssi! I won’t be able to steal Tzuyu away from you because of that.” Sana only scoffed and Dahyun just chuckled. “Don’t worry. I’ll leave the both of you after a moment.”

 

Dahyun leaned towards Tzuyu’s ear and low-key whispered. “Dude, use protection.”

 

Dahyun once again laughed before finally waving off. Sana just stared at the pale girl’s back irritatingly. Sana might have not heard what Kim Dahyun had whispered, but after seeing her Tzuyu become even redder than a tomato, let’s just say Sana’s jealousy had hit the roofs.

 

Every weekend, Sana became even more pissed off. Curious as to why? A specific pale girl president keeps on visiting JYPA’s student council office and have been spending time with her girlfriend. Much more to that, Kim Dahyun had never failed to at any given moment, leaving her either speechless or might as well as say – plainly defeated.

 

 

 

“Tzuyu, why does Dahyun always come here?” Sana, who was currently laying on resting Tzuyu’s lap, stopped fiddling with her girlfriend’s fingers. “Isn’t she busy with her student council stuffs too?”

 

Tzuyu, however, kept her eyes closed as it was her only time for resting. She answered the curious squirrel in a boring tone. “She is, unnie. That’s why she keeps on visiting here. We have a lot of stuffs to do. Whiteford and JYPA might soon merge into a bigger arts and trades school.”

 

“Does she really have to do that with you?” Tzuyu paused for a moment before finally opening her eyes and looked at her cute girlfriend’s pouting. A smirk suddenly escaped her lips.

 

“As presidents, we’re keeping things in check before the merging happens.” Tzuyu cupped Sana’s cheeks. “Are you perhaps, jealous, unnie?”

 

Sana’s cheeks instantly glowed pink as she turn away her gaze from her teasing girlfriend. “W-what do you mean by that, Tzuyu?”

 

Tzuyu only chuckled at the sight. Her heart swelled at her girlfriend’s possessive act, might as well for a little bit. “Unnie, look at me.”

 

Slowly, she lifted Sana’s chin and placed a soft chaste kiss on her lips. Surprised to the sudden turn of events, Sana wasn’t able to react. Tzuyu, her Tzuyu who hates skinships, just kissed her lips! Her mind went short-circuit and her stomach just turned into knots.

 

“Don’t worry, unnie. Only you have my heart.” Tzuyu sweetly smiled at her flustered girlfriend.

 

“I can already see the ants swarming on this area.” Both girls stood up and turned their backs away from each other as they heard a familiar voice laughing through the door. “Next time you plan on doing something like that, at least lock the door. And oh, Tzuyu-yah, already taking my advices now are we?” Dahyun teasingly bobbed her brow up and down at the couple.

 

“Dahyun-unnie!” Tzuyu whined as she throw the couch’s pillow at her own best friend.

 

“It’s about time, you innocent yoda!” And before Sana even become redder than she already was, Tzuyu was already snatched away by the pale girl who had rudely interrupted their moment.

 

 

….

 

“So… stargazing alone is your thing, Sana-ssi?”

 

Sana’s ears perked up to hear a familiar voice once again. She looked at the girl who sat and laid beside her in the building rooftop.

 

“Dahyunnie…” Her voice was a little soft, not in a mood for their usual habit of teasing. Dahyun might have caught up on her, since her answer was in a tone of sincerity.

 

“Tzuyu might have left you alone here again, I see.” Shocked, Sana looked at the pale girl beside her, who was also busy looking at the stars. “Oh…”  She looked straight back at her as she smiles. “I know everything about Tzuyu, Sana-ssi.”

 

Sana sighed. Call or even brand her as the ‘jealous girlfriend’, but nowadays, it was not only Dahyun whom Tzuyu was spending time with. She knew Mina, their student council’s vice president, was in sort of trouble so Tzuyu have to be there to help her up. But what could she do? She understands Mina’s situation because like her, Mina was also a transfer student. She doesn’t have too many friends, plus her cold Tzuyu-like attitude wasn’t going to gain her that either. Tzuyu was the only one who could help the younger Japanese girl go through it, since the only other friend that Mina have, was the Mina’s the same source of pain.

 

Yes, Tzuyu have told her. That’s also one of the things she love about Tzuyu – Tzuyu never lied and she never kept secrets to her. Tzuyu always told her everything. Surprising as it is, it seems th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter