Confusions.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Am I the worst?”

 

 

 

 

Sana couldn’t help herself but to cover up her face from the trail of tears that was continuously flooding her eyes. It was already a couple of weeks that has passed since she left Tzuyu. She thought it was going to be okay. But based from how she has been doing, she’s far from the definition of it. Her eyes just wouldn’t stop from crying.

 

 

 

“Do you love her?”

 

 

 

It was never a question for her. She would always say yes.

She knew that she would always say yes if it was for Tzuyu.

 

 

~

 

"Kyaah~!"

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." Sana softly mumbles while looking down, not being able to look at the taller girl who was glaring at her.

 

 

She knew that Tzuyu would’ve made a mental note already to herself to later kill whoever thought of this burdensome, excruciating idea of mountain hiking. And probably throw whoever made the partner assignments for this activity to the Bermuda Triangle. She was a hundred percent sure, for she could feel her hair standing up because of the icy looks and nonstop silent curses she was receiving from her scary school partner.

 

 

"Tss. How could you even trip yourself out of thin air?!"

-- Right. She was really upset.

 

Well, who wouldn’t be? She just literally grabbed Tzuyu’s hair accidentally after tripping to who knows what it was. Sana was about to mumble another apology, but it was the taller girl’s back that welcomed her. She gave her a confusing look.

 

 

"Hop and hold on properly to my back, pabo!"

 

“Eh?” She was speechless. Is it just her or this girl was suddenly acting all chivalrous?

 

“What? Do you want me to leave you here or not? You’re slowing me down!”

 

Oh, of course. It was for the sake of competition. She always hated the idea of losing. But why did she suddenly felt disappointed?

 

 

“Yeah. Yeah.” She carefully got on to Tzuyu’s back. “I would’ve fluttered if you didn’t ruined the moment.” She softly muttered.

 

 

“What? Were you saying something?”

 – Wait. Did she just heard me? She cleared .

“Uhh—I was just saying thanks.” She let out her nervous laugh. – Okay. Kill me now, please.

 

She was closing her eyes, ready to receive another scolding from her but she just heard a laugh from the latter. And that was it. Her laugh. Hearing her precious rare laugh was more than enough for Sana’s heart to almost explode from her chest. She thought that it was probably just her, being scared at her scary school partner’s weird reaction but she could also feel her cheeks heating up. This deafening silence happening between them after that laugh wasn’t helping either. She was concerned that she might hear her heart’s abnormal beating.

 

 

 

 

“Were you always been this careless?”

Her heart almost stopped after hearing that soft, soothing voice coming from the girl that was carrying her for the first time.

 

 

“Were yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter