Minatozaki Sana (Part 1).

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This will be chapter will be divided into two parts. I never expected that this update would be too long and I had to divide it into two. I slightly changed the story's format too.

 

I'm sorry for making everyone wait, so without further adue, here it is ^^

_______________________________________________________

 

- 17.1-

[ Dahyun’s POV ]

 

 

 

Minatozaki Sana.                                                                                                                      

 

 

When I first heard of her name, it made me laugh. I mean, I’ve never ever heard of my childhood best friend Tzuyu, yes, ‘the girl-of-few-words coldhearted Tzuyu’ shouting on the phone just because she is annoyed at someone before. Well it’s not really my first time seeing her getting annoyed (since I always most of the time), but she have never expressed it as much as she did when she is talking about this Sana.

 

 

“What now?!”

 

 

I can already picture Tzuyu’s perfectly shaped eye brows furrowing at my teasing and it didn’t stopped me from laughing even harder. She had finally met her match, one that can draw out the real Tzuyu that I’ve always known right before that tragic incident of her mother’s death.

 

 

Ever since, I’ve never seen her smile, nor cry, nor even get angry. She just shut her emotions up. She had kept it all inside, and thus the birth of the infamous cold-hearted Ice Princess. I wanted to help her out knowing that I was her only friend left but I couldn’t. For some reasons, she was suddenly transferred to JYP Academy and I was stuck here at Whiteford. Fortunately, she didn’t cut me off and still talks to me about anything.

 

 

“Looks like the fate was playing its tricks on you Tzu.” I continued laughing. “It’s cute.”

 

“Fate. Tss. It’s misfortune.”  I laughed again. I probably know what she was thinking. After hearing those stories featuring the unbelievable clumsiness of this Sana, who wouldn’t be annoyed? This Sana really amazes me. At least for once, Tzuyu can do normal things like everyone else does (like getting annoyed). This girl surely have my thanks.

 

 

“You got to stop being like this, you know or you’ll be alone and lonely again. Learn to enjoy the little things, my friend. See you at the school fair and talent showcase, Tzuyu-yah!~” I smiled when the call ended.

 

 

When the news of this school fair collaboration first reached me, I was elated. After such a long time, we can finally see each other again. Being the student council president of an elite academy like Whiteford is no joke. It just takes too much of your personal time. Visiting her on her new school is almost impossible and if I had the chance, she wouldn’t meet me too. Like me, I heard that she became JYP Academy’s student council president. She’ll be handling a lot of stuffs and she wouldn’t have the time.

 

Tzuyu and I just hope that this big project will fruit a success.

 

 

------

 

 

 

“I couldn’t believe this.”  

 

 

I rolled on my bed laughing again. This time, Tzuyu wouldn’t stop complaining about being sent off to some random mountain lodge for their leadership training. I know how much she wanted to finish her tasks first before doing anything, but their principal forced her to. For all I have known, Tzuyu have always been the role model student, a perfect fit for being a president more than I am (I was always the troublesome one) and this is her first time being scolded in her whole life (more like being punished as what she have literally described their trip would be).

 

 

 

This Sana sure is taking most of my best friend’s firsts. Talk about fate and destiny. I ship them already.

 

------

[ Third Person POV ]

 

Perhaps, this story is a common one. You might have heard of this already when you were still young as it was always written in those storybooks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter