New Beginnings.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was sure that there were a lot of times when she thought of punching Tzuyu right in the face.

And this was probably one of those moments.

 

 

A warm beam of sunlight woke Mina up from her peaceful slumber. She really had a good dream.

 

"Thank you, Mina-unnie. You heard me." There was a warm, soothing voice that whispered on her ears. Her body slightly moved as she felt a tickle in her heart, like it instantly recognized whose voice was it even without opening her own eyes. 

"Tzuyu..." She mumbled and a soft hum answered her in response. The origin was close, closer than she had expected. And as the silence once again fills the room, every tick of the clock seemed to slow down. For some reasons, her heartbeat increased its pace like she was running in a goddamn race. A light damp on her cheek was felt, and as it tints from rose to red, the seemingly cold temperature melted.

 

 

She couldn't erase that crazy grin she had from her face. She knew that it was just a dream that seemed too good to be true, but it felt so real. Even her own mind and body wants to believe that it was real. And if it was indeed real, that would ladder up second in her precious memory list. Remembering her first made her grin even more crazier, for which was of course, happened when she was effectively shutted up by Tzuyu. (You already know what it was. Don't ask her, she's already redder than her favorite Heinz ketchup.) 

 

 

God, did I save a country in my past life to be this blessed? She thought. This is probably one of the best mornings she had.

 

 

 

 

 

Right until she saw her own reflection at the mirror.

 

 

 

In just a matter of seconds, her crazy grin immediately turned into a sudden fume of anger. She took out her phone and called the very first person she saw in her speed dials.

 

 

"Yah! Who told you that I needed a map on my face?!" A loud laughter echoed from the other line.  "I swear that as soon as I see you, I'll kil-" 

"I'll be waiting then. Good luck with that. So, see you!~" The younger girl cheerfully cut her out. That made her even more pissed off.

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu!" There was a long beep from the phone and the call ended. Aish, this girl really.

 

She looked at the drawing. If this had been done to another person, she would have laughed her heart out since it was really well written. But this was her face that we were talking about. It was not like some sort of a treasure map from a game that the younger girl wants to play. And definitely, the birthmark she had on her nosebridge that was marked X, was not the location of some lost treasure.

 

It took her an hour and a half to completly erase every smudge of ink that can be seen from her perfect face, and God knows how many times she needed to repeatedly scrub it with soap and water so that she can now prepare herself to go to wherever she was asked by the latter.

 

 

 

Can anyone remind me why I love this source of my headache kind of girl? 

 

 

"Stop furrowing your brows. You look much cuter when you smile. - T"

 

 

I found a note slipped on my car's windshield, along with a fresh beautiful white rose. I tried hard not to smile, but my lips have betrayed me. It easily curved upwards like nothing has happened. Annoying as it is, Tzuyu will always had this effect on me and because of that I couldn't keep mad. It started when that incident happened at that camp.

 

 

~

“Are you kidding me?!”

 

Mina was about to head off to the activity grounds for their first camp activity when she suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter