The Ice Princess.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was a typical new girl transferee. She got the best looks, the talent, the best attitude, and even the money. Earning the attention of everyone was an effortless move on her. As soon as she took the step out of her red audi car, she garnered everyone's look. But she didn't seem to care about it all. She was just happy to start her new life into this prestigious school she always wished and wanted to be part with.

 

Thump.

 

She was too busy being in awe as she take a stroll in her new school to find where the principal's office was located. She didn't even noticed that she was about to collide with someone she must never mess with. Staring into this tall girl standing in front of her as she tries to get back up from the fall she had as the result of collision, she was just astounded. She wasn't even aware that the latter was giving her an icecold stare. Her physical feautures are off the charts. One could even say that she looked like a celebrity. No, even better than a celebrity. And for her, that icecold stare was like a blackhole, pulling her into feeling something that she couldn't even explain.

 

 

"Move."

 

The words felt like ice daggers sending shivers into her whole body, making her unconsciously follow the command she just heard from the total stranger. Her instincts told her that this is someone with power in the school and it felt like rejecting the command will put her life into some sort of danger. She even heard some students gossip upon witnessing the unfateful event.

 

"Oooh... She will be in trouble." The girl whispered to the person next to her. She was starting to panic but she felt another slight bump on her shoulders. The tall girl walked passed her. She saw how the crowd of students immediately divide(some even scatter), just to make a way for her. Feeling confused, she suddenly heard a voice beside her.

 

"That was Tzuyu, the school's well-known Ice Princess."

 

She raised a brow as she found a girl smiling so cheerfully, not even caring about her cute bunny teeth showing, while also looking at the same figure she was staring at earlier. 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter