Of Happiness and Heartbreaks.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's currently in the stage two of the break up process."

 

The doctor explained. Mina was trying to figure out if Tzuyu's reactions after her breakup with Sana was common. She wanted to make sure that she was on the right step, and that she was doing everything the best that she could possibly can to help Tzuyu recover.

 

"The way Ms Chou pushes everyone away shows that she's afraid of getting attached to someone again. She's doubting her own self and the possibility of having someone that could actually love her more than her former ever did. She's convinced that no one can. That's fear and loneliness."

 

There's someone, Tzuyu. Look beside you, I am here. She silently whispered as she carefully tuck the younger girl's hair behind her ear.

 

 

 

She looked down and sighed. Who exactly is she kidding?

 

Her ownself.

 

 

"She never expected that she will leave her." The doctor continued. "She thought that she was her forever." 

 

 

Of course. Who could possibly can? She was and still in love. Deeply, madly in love.

 

 

She knew that feeling. It was all too familiar. That same pure bliss of cloud nine when she cuddles you, making you feel warm all over as the whole zoo parties inside your stomach. That it was like you and her were the only ones living in the world and no one ever really mattered more than seeing her by your side. The tickling feeling you had in your heart whenever you see her smile, the ecstasy you feel whenever she laughs, and your overflowing cheesiness, a surprising side of yourself that you never thought of existing.

 

All that happiness. All that best sensations you felt would make you question everything.

 

 

Especially when the truth wakes you up with a painful, powerful slap on the face.

 

Yes.

Tzuyu was not her first love.

 

 

 

Meeting Chaeyoung was probably one of the best moments in her life. She was her sunshine, her little source of happiness and positivity. Whenever she's with her, she felt inspired. It's like she could do almost everything.

 

 

After that rooftop incident, she decided to momentarily stay away from there (and from her). She discovered that it was actually her evil student council president's favorite hiding spot. It's where she spends her naptime after her work from the council or do other stuffs that she wanted to do alone. Mina wanted to avoid her as much as possible (though she really couldn't do that since they always meet everyday for council meetings but yep. you know what I mean). 

 

While looking for her new resting spot to hang out, she accidentally got lost (believe it or not, their campus is really big that it would take you five days to have a tour around it through walking nonstop).  Though she's a genius (no bragging intended), she was still a transferee. It means that she's still not that much familiar of JYP-U. 

 

"Well, whatever. I'll eventually find my way back."

 

She walked and walked, trusting her own instincts even if she never knew where exactly she's heading. But her feet led her to the benches near an old foot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter