Uncertainties.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu didn't know that dating a strict penguin would be that hard. It wasn't really her first time doing these kind of things since she did this a lot with Sana, but this was on a whole new level. You seriously really wouldn't want to start your day with an upset Mina. She haven't been this scared in her entire life. 

 

 

 

"Nope. You are going whether you like it or yes." Mina glared at her. 

 

 

"But..." She received another glare. Clearly, that's a no.

 

Why did I even said yes again? She sighed.

 

~ yesterday~

 

"Date me for a month. When all of this ends and you still love her, I'll give up. I'll even help you look for her. But you will need to follow my rules."

 

 

Tzuyu was confused at what the older girl was saying. She couldn't help but to notice this burning determination she had from her eyes that clearly declares that she was not joking. It was a warm pleading to her soul, a hum of a solemn prayer that's almost enough for her to melt her insides.

 

Was this supposed to cheer her up? Mina has been really helping her nowadays and maybe this was just one of her ways of showing it. She's grateful for the offer.. but she knew what her heart would answer. A straight no. Sana was and still is the love of her life. She couldn't even bare to think of moving on from that clumsy squirrel she had fallen in love with.

 

 

 

 "I'll take that as a no then?" Feeling dejected, the older girl let out a fake laugh. She saw a tear starting to glisten from her eyes as she felt the warmth in her hands slowly slipping up. She's hurt and Tzuyu knows it. 

 

 

Mina slowly turn her back at her but a soft press on her palm had stopped her.

 

"T-Tzuyu?" She asked.

The younger really didn't know what caused her thumb to move on its own. She too, was surprised.

Say no. Say no. She repeatedly told herself. Tell her the truth. It's what she deserves.

But hell. She nodded. 

"Eh?" Mina looked at her. Puzzled. But there was a glint of hope that can be seen from those perfect orbs staring right at her. And before she even realized it, her lips already curved upward and her head bob up and down. -- Okay. What the are you trying to do, Tzuyu?

 

 

She sighed. This is really a bad idea. She's about to use Mina to build something that's a lie.

 

 

"Yes. It's a yes." She confirmed.

As much as she love Sana, it seems that her heart also didn't want to disappoint the girl right infront of her.

 

~

 

And yup. It's just their first day but they were already fighting like a real couple. Back at their student council days, they always used to argue a lot but if they are going to work this out, Tzuyu thought that she will need to tone down her dominant side. She knows Mina all too well and if Mina is right, she will never back down.

 

 

 

"Okay, fine. I'll go. I promise. Just don't be mad." She walked towards her and tried to pinch her cheeks. "Now smile. The morning's too good for you to be frowning." 

 

"O-okay." Mina fanned herself as she walked away from the latter in the hopes of covering up her already tainted blushful cheeks. But too late. The younger already noticed it.

 

 

 

Was she always been this cute? Tzuyu thought. Maybe she needs to start teasing her from now on. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

The people from the office hang their mouths open as they noticed two familiar figures walking through the door together. Jeongyeon particularly. 

 

 

"How the heck-- ?"  She muttered. Mina and Tzuyu?

 

 

 

The workers bowed their heads instantly as they pass by. Their aura were the usual powerful and intimidating, but she could sense this weird energy around them. Okay. Maybe, it's just her being weird because it has been a long time since she saw the two at the company. Tzuyu especially. Was it after that incident? 

 

 

~one month ago~

 

Jeongyeon's constant headache continues for there was this endless paperworks that's needed to be done. That even multiplied after reading the report from their ongoing house projects. She's confused. How did it became like this? She beeped her secretary.

 

"The stocks for this project have been continuously declining during the last quarter. This needs for an immediate meeting. Please notify Directo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter