Mysteries and Attraction.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, if you're not actually mean..." 

 

She leaned closer and whispered,

 

 

 

"I could really like you." 

 

 

Sana smiled at the sight in front of her. She know she musn't but she couldn't help but to stare and admire her peacefully sleeping school partner. She didn't realized that Tzuyu, that same cold hearted student council president Tzuyu, could actually look this innocent yet adorable at the same time. She knew that she might be tired because of the council meeting, but looking at her sleeping face, one can never trace even an inch of fatigue from her. She still looks as perfectly as the day she first saw her (even if she was somehow undoubtedly a jerk).

 

Amazed that she is, she didn't realized that the distance between her and Tzuyu was somehow too close. She wasn't just carefully admiring her face, but also unconsciously staring at her soft, perfectly-shaped lips. Her heart was beating eratically fast, as if it was in an excitingly winning race she didn't even participated.

 

 

 

"Are you going to kiss me?"

 

"..."

 

 

Sana panicked when she heard her voice (take note, a low, y, husky one), but Tzuyu grabbed her wrist before she could even get away. She couldn't look at her straight in the eyes.

 

 

 

If I did, I would be in a trance and might actually kiss her. 

 

 

She shrugged at her thoughts. She couldn't understand why she's behaving that way. It seemed like she discovered a new side of her, thanks or no thanks to her school partner, Tzuyu.

 

She felt awkward, especially when she could feel the icy cold stares of the Ice Princess looking right at her. 

 

 

"N-nope. W-why would I do that?" She tried acting innocently. Did it worked?

 

She felt Tzuyu's grip slowly loosening from her wrist. She wasn't sure if she heard a mumbling from the latter before she got up but somehow, she heard the word 'crazy'. There, another word ice-dagger again. She frowned.

 

 

"Are you waiting for the next Christmas to come? Come on, let's go."

 

 

'Let's'. It's the first time that she heard that word from her. Even all through that couple of weeks they spent together, that word never came out from . Tzuyu was always in her own other dimension, she always ignored the fact that she was existing right infront of her (no double meanings intended). And if she was informed, she could've recorded it (for future references namely teasing). 

 

 

"Should I leave you here? If you're not aware, you're wasting my time." She heard a shout which pulled her back from zoning out (or should I say, daydreaming).

 

Aish, this impatient --- She's back to being a jerk again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter