Breaking Barriers.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!"

 

They both looked at each other... annoyed.

 

"No way!!"

Both of them bickered as they slammed the table.

 

This type of reaction surprised Mr. Park. He never expected for them to actually be like this after hearing his decision.

 

"Look, Mr. Park. We've already set everything and plan everything. It's not like we're rushing things but the event is still two months from now. And based on the council's progress, I think we're doing well." Tzuyu tried to calmly explain the current status of their plans for the incoming school fair.

 

On the other hand, Mina's fume of anger got the better of herself.

 

"Though we are doing well with the plans, we still need to work on a lot of things to make this fully successful. Two months is enough for the preparation. We do not have such leisure time to go on to that camp!"

 

Tzuyu was surprised. She was used to seeing Mina's irritated face everyday since there was never a time that they totally agreed on something, but this was on a whole new level. She just somehow shouted at Mr. Park, the school principal and director.

 

'Did she actually hated me that much?' Tzuyu thought while thinking to herself that the former really didn't want her presence. Well, she's not actually against it, since she too, does not like the idea of going to camps either. For her, it's just lame. (Yet you told everyone that you never totally agreed on something.) But if there's no other option but to obliged, she's fine with it. She's confident (maybe too overconfident) that she can finish any task given to her regardless of interruptions in time schedule.

 

"So now you're suddenly agreeing on something together?" (A/N: Exactly what I was thinking too, Mr. Park. Now, give author a high five.) They both looked at each other again, raising their eyebrows. He felt hesitations from the two but Mr. Park continued. 

 

"It has caught my attention and it seems like the only relationship that you two were having is to contradict and piss off one another. You both need to learn the word 'cooperation'. It exists you know. And I would like the both of you to know that you're giving your co-student council members a hard time because of that. They told me that everyday was a battlefield."

 

Tzuyu and Mina was quiet. They were both looking at the floor. They couldn't even manage to steal a glance from Mr. Park's eyes since they were plain guilty.

 

"Now, apologize to them." The two nodded. "Also, notify them about the three days and two nights leadership camp and teambuilding activity. You all need to fix your problems first and learn your lesson before doing anything else." 

 

"Yes, principal-nim." 

 

 

Tzuyu was about to head off when she heard her name being called again. She's wondering if she did something wrong aside from her constant fighting with Mina but she had no idea.

 

 

----------

 

"So, was everyone here?"

 

Everyone looked at one another, well, except for Tzuyu. She's still uninterested with whatever's happening around her right now. She plugged her earphones so she really can't hear what they were talking about. She cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter