Sudden Changes.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mina told me everything.”

 

 

Jeongyeon was standing inside Tzuyu’s office, while the younger girl continues to do her work on her laptop, totally ignoring her existence. However, she continued. “So, when are you planning to tell me? Or did you ever planned to tell me?” The shorthaired girl sighed. She’s desperately concerened about her younger sister but Tzuyu didn’t even batted her an eye. This was rather hopeless.

 

“Tzu…” She tried controlling her voice in a calm manner. She didn’t want to even make herself further away from her. Their’s, or rather just Tzuyu’s game of cold war was already too tiring for her. “When will you open up to me? You know I’m your sister--”

 

 

“Sister-IN-LAW.” Tzuyu immediately cutted her out, while emphasizing the last two words for the older girl to hear.

 

“STILL, biological or not, I’m your sister and I’m very concerned about you! We all are.” Jeongyeon was really frustrated. Her curiosity earlier led to her interrogating Mina, who was thankfully kind enough to tell her everything. She also discovered the deal between the two, and though she might be against it for some reasons, she was very grateful for that quiet girl who took good care of Tzuyu. “How could you do that to yourself AGAIN? Dad will-”

 

A loud thump was heard after Tzuyu harshly closed her laptop.

 

“I’ll be late for the meeting.” The tall girl walked passed her, leaving her stunned in the office.

 

It’s still there. Tzuyu’s contempt. She could clearly feel it even though she didn’t talked much. It was vividly conveyed in her cold actions and in her heavy words. It was enough for her to understand. It’s still about her dad’s remarriage with her mother. It was since then when it all became awkward. That for some reasons, Tzuyu’s holding some grudge at her. She missed her. She missed the little kid Tzuyu she first met at the park who’s innocently crying over an abandoned puppy, Tzuyu who laughs at her not-so-funny-yet-creative puns, and most of all, she missed Tzuyu who brightly smiles and brings positivity to everyone. She missed her childhood friend Tzuyu.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

“Jeong!”

“Hmm…” She hummed at the overly excited girl sitting across her. They’re at the library and she’s busy studying for their upcoming quiz.

“I met the popular freshman earlier at the lobby. And you know what?!” She hummed again, not really paying attention, but the girl started on hitting her shoulder continuously. “She’s perfect! I mean not as incredibly perfect as I am but just enough perfect-”

“Okay. Hold up.” Jeongyeon grabbed her hand. “First of all, stop hitting my shoulder. It hurts and it now feels like it’s ready to fell off.”

Nayeon immediately pouted and pulled her hands back. “Good. Now, second, I’m studying here and you know that this is the library, right? Get your book too and study before you make another trash again out of your quiz paper for failing.”

“Yah!” Before she could even protest, Jeongyeon threw bag at her.

“Here. Now, open it and grab your book. They totally miss you since you only open them for at least four times a month. Read it because if you fail, you’ll treat me a lunch.”

She heard her puff but she’s glad when she saw her ping her bag and taking out her book.

“Aigoo~” She patted her head softly. ‘She’s really like a cute little bunny.’ She laughed at her own thought.

“Yah! I’m older than you!”

 

 

A couple of minutes have already passed and she’s surprised that she didn’t hear any sound, not even a word, from her usually loud, noisy friend sitting beside her. She put her book down to give her a glance, but she almost choked up from controlling her laughter after seeing Nayeon – all too busy dozing off in her own fantasy land.

 

She reached to pull back the hair blocking her peacefully sleeping face, and she couldn’t stop admiring her features. But again, she stopped herself from laughing. She immediately took out her phone to take a snap. “No one would actually believe me if I told everyone that their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter