Minatozaki Sana (Part 2).

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forgive me for the grammar errors. I'll correct it on my free time.

Here's the part two of Chapter 17 and the important part that I was talking about.

________________________________________________________________

- 17.2 -

Dahyun couldn’t believe everything that she was seeing. Everything went perfectly. Food stalls, checked. Lights and designs, checked. Full student cooperation and every single item on her list, checked and checked. Except for the last thing. The school fair’s last event, the talent showcase.

 

 

“Don’t worry, unnie. I had it all checked too.”

 

 

She stopped and looked behind her. A smile curved up from her lips as she throws herself at the familiar figure who spoke.

 

 

“Tzuyu! Long time, no see!”

 

 

The younger girl smiled at her.

 

 

“I missed you.”

 

Tzuyu chuckled. “Stop being too dramatic, Dahyun-unnie.”

 

Dahyun pouted. Tzuyu chuckled again.

 

“I missed you too.”

 

 

Dahyun hugged the younger girl again, even tiptoeing just to match her towering height.

 

“Gosh, you didn’t changed. You, you still grows, giant.”

 

Tzuyu sensed the insecurity in her best friend’s voice. “Stop it, unnie. I already knew that you’re still cute when you pout.”

 

Dahyun blushed at her best friend’s remark. “Smooth. Didn’t knew that you had it in you.” She elbowed Tzuyu. “Making both girls and boys fawn over you, aren’t you Tzu? Maybe, I’ll just fall in love with you too.”

 

 

Dahyun puckered her lips towards the taller girl, making Tzuyu laugh. They knew each other’s antics. Though it’s been long since they haven’t seen each other, nothing’s changed on the way they tease back at each other.

 

 

 

“Tzuyu!”

 

 

Dahyun froze at her spot. Dahyun was sure about the source of that familiar high-pitched voice calling her best friend Tzuyu. It’s the girl she met at the convenience store a month ago. It’s the same girl that she have been wanting to see.

 

 

Dahyun followed the girl with her eyes as she ran Tzuyu’s side, panting. She was surprised to see her here. Maybe she’s a student from JYP Academy.

 

 

“Hey.”

 

Dahyun was even more surprised to hear Tzuyu’s cold tone. It’s her first time hearing this and she had to admit, she felt a shiver up to her spine. She noticed how her best friend’s mood and look change, from the warmer one that welcomed her to this cold hearted façade that almost scared her.

 

 

“Mina’s looking for you. I think they need help at the council.”

 

 

The girl just ignored her. She felt that she was treating her as if she was not even existing. Okay, that was just rude. Dahyun cleared .

 

 

“Uh, Tzu.” The girl shot her a glare. Geez, what’s her problem? Dahyun raised a brow.

 

 

But is it strange to still find her cute even if she looks like she wanted to kill me?

 

 

“Tzu?” The girl repeated looking straight at her best friend. Dahyun definitely saw Tzuyu holding out a laugh, so she raiased her brow a little higher (if that’s even possible). Tzuyu just shrugged at her.

 

 

 

“This is Kim Dahyun. Whiteford’s student council president and my best friend since childhood.” Tzuyu introduced her. This time, Dahyun gulped, when she saw the girl mouthed an O as if finally understanding why she and Tzuyu are close.

 

 

Cute. Dahyun mentally slapped herself.

 

 

“This is Minatozaki Sana.” Tzuyu shortly added.

 

 

So that’s why she was being hostile. Dahyun remarked. She was jealous of me.

 

Dahyun laughed at her thought and almost cringed after realizing the reason behind Sana’s deadly glares. Damn, she have never even sees herself and Tzuyu being like that. It’s ridiculous. She thought.

 

 

“It’s nice to finally meet the Minatozaki Sana that everyone’s have been talking about.” Dahyun extended her hand at the girl. “Just call me Dahyun.” She shook her hands and slight pulled Sana closer. Dahyun whispered, “By the way, you have my blessing.”

 

 

Sana blushed after, leaving Tzuyu slightly confused. She raised a brow at Dahyun but Dahyun just laughed and turned around. “Just go, Tzu. Your council’s waiting for you.”

 

 

Tzuyu let Sana drag her to the council room.

 

 

 

------

 

 

Dahyun shook her head as she watch her best friend walking back and forth at the back stage. The taller girl was fidgeting while nonstop mumbling some inaudible words of who-knows-what, it makes Dahyun dizzy.

 

 

“Stop chickening out, Tzu. It’s now or never.”

 

Tzuyu gave her a glare. Feeling like it was some sort of a death threat, Dahyun just held her hands up to let her know that she meant no harm. “Fine. I’ll shut up.” Dahyun laughed.

 

 

The last performance from Nayeon was definitely a blast. What would everyone expect of a well-known vocalist and a talented actress? The whole crowd was giving her an applause.

 

 

“Now, to end tonight’s showcase, we have a surprise for you.”

 

 

Dahyun straightened up, so did Tzuyu. It was their cue.

 

 

The light from the stage went out, making everyone from the crowd gasp. Expectations were rising. Back stage, the joint staff from Whiteford’s and JYP’s student council helped each other to set up the instruments. They doubled check everyone and gave the two student council president’s a thumbs up.

 

 

“Backing out, Tzu?” Dahyun teased. “You still have a chance.”

 

Tzuyu scoffed. “Shut up, unnie.”

 

 

“We’re proud to present to you, Whiteford’s and JYP Academy’s very own student council presidents, Kim Dahyun and Chou Tzuyu.”

 

 

The two stepped out to the stage, the spot light focusing on the both of them. Everyone was dead silent. Whiteford students shock from seeing their ever playful student council president behind the keyboard, and JYP Academy students shock from seeing their cold-hearted student council president behind the microphone. What a surprise indeed.

 

 

Tzuyu, too was silent. She was surprised to see how big the crowd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter