The Deal.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What now?" 

 

Her brows furrowed. It's as if the person who she's talking to was just right in front of her.

 

"Looks like the fate was playing its tricks on you, Tzu." She heard a couple of laughs. "It's cute." 

If she could just give her icy glares right now at her, her friend's should've been dead by now. 

 

"Fate. Tss. It's misfortune." She heard her laugh again. She just sighed.

Who would dare to call being stucked with the most clumsy girl she have ever met, fate? She had a lot of things to worry about this trip, thanks to the fact that she'll be with Sana the whole time again. She never wanted to, but she really has choice. She would've even preferred being all 'awkward' with her council members than to be with her problematic school partner. (Of course, except Mina. She's sure that she'll never be able to sleep if ever that happens since as as soon as they saw each other, they'll start arguing at almost anything, at anywhere, and at anytime. Ignoring her was her best option.) All of these makes her head throb.

 

 

"You got to stop being like this, you know or you'll be alone and lonely again. Learn to enjoy the little things, my friend." She cringed  at her when she imagined her friend winking after saying that. "See you at the school fair and talent showcase, Tzuyu-yah!~"

 

 

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." She ended the call.

 

 

Tzuyu laid her back on the bed.

Alone? 

Lonely? 

It's better like that, anyways.

 

 

 

She closed her eyes.

 

 

 

"I also heard about your shaky relationship with Sana. Don't try to hide nor deny it. I know." Mr. Park look at her intently. He looks more serious than he was earlier. She wanted to say anything but her tongue betrayed her. No words were coming out though she had millions of thoughts on how to describe her struggles with her clumsy school partner. She didn't know where to begin.

 

"I plan on including her on this trip. Make sure to fix this problem too before the school board hear about this. Remember the things I told you the first time you were informed of her transfer? Tzuyu, this is serious."

 

 

The last words that Mr. Park told her that day were still stucked on her mind. Come to think of it, he wasn't really being direct at her whenever it comes to Sana. It looked like he's hiding something. She wasn't really sure what it was since he was always like that, being too figurative and all. But she just feels uncomfortable. She didn't know what it is and it bothers her.

 

 

"Ack!"

 

She suddenly heard a sound of someone stumbling.

"Sana." She muttered as she immediately heads towards the door and opens it.

 

 

"Ow~" 

She sighed at the sight in front of her. Sana was looking straight into her eyes, sitting on the floor and busily scratching her temple, while her bags and other luggages were scattered all over. She raised a brow at her.

 

"I'm sorry." She let off an awkward laugh.

Tzuyu wasn't sure if the clumsy girl was being apologetic or insulting, but she helped her anyways.

 

 

"Here." She extended her arms after putting Sana's bag behind her back. Then, she pulled her upwards.

"Pabo." Sana's sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter