Her Confession.

In a Flash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Now we're down to the last 4 chapters of this story. There might be special chapters posted after the epilogue, since there was way too many ships here to address lol. Special chapters might include important unspoken past scenes between the characters, and what happens after the epilogue. The last Special chapter might explain what was written on the foreword. Also, there might be a bonus chapter - an explanation of how and why I made the story this way (well, only if you are all interested haha).

*Btw, one of my real life friends is here. Yo dude, sorry were shipping different ship lol But still, thanks for your support :D

Next chapter update might take a while to be posted. Don't worry, I'll give yall a sneak peek ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- 21 -

 

“I loved you, unnie.”

 

 

Mina stopped scanning the papers on the file suddenly.

 

 

“Uhh, Chaeng, what are you talk-”

 

The younger girl sitting across her chair extended her arms and held the shocked Japanese girl’s hands with her own. She was looking straight at her with all the sincerity in her eyes, full of adoration, and full of love. It was the look that she wished for her to return few years back.

 

It was the look she was longing and hoping for, before she have fallen for someone else.

 

“But-”

 

“I know.” Chaeyoung sighed as she withdrew her hand that was formerly holding Mina tightly. “I saw it by the way you steal glances at her. I felt it through the way you speak irritated of her like how you hated her guts. You might have not realized it, but you have always adored her. I realized it when I saw a glint of pain in your eyes, that night, when Tzuyu confessed to Sana. It was the same look that I have when I saw you subconsciously hurting. I mirrored myself in you… and it was when I realized that somehow, I fell in love with you too.”

 

The girl continued chuckling bitterly.

 

“I’m dumb, right? Too stupid to deny it with my own self.”

 

Mina was just shocked by all what she was hearing. Her brain was slowly processing it. The younger’s words have hit her like a tidal wave.

 

“Chaeng-”

 

“But I love Momo-unnie too. I knew that eventually I had to choose. I was really confused. I didn’t want to hurt you, Mina-unnie and I didn’t want to hurt her too. Sorry, I was too dense to realize that you liked me. Everyone knew that you did, except me. In the end, I both hurt you two and I hated myself for that. I lost you as a friend, and I almost lost her as my lover too.”

 

Mina sighed.

 

It was true. After that night, when Tzuyu have comforted her when she was hurt with Chaeyoung, she decided to avoid the little cub at all costs. Though she still have conversations with her, it was all about school and student council stuffs. Chaeyoung must have been confused since she stopped being too friendly around her. It’s not that she hated the younger for what she have discovered, it’s just that she couldn’t help but to feel hurt whenever the younger’s too oblivious of her own actions.

 

What she didn’t know is that Chaeyoung was hurting too, like she did all through those years. But the difference was the younger was braver to keep it all in and suffer the consequences alone. She faced those pains all by herself, and chose to do what she think was right.

 

They were all too young before, and they all did make mistakes along the way. A tinge of pain hit her heart when she heard sobs coming from Chaeyoung.

 

“Chaeng.” Mina scooted closer, wanting to comfort the younger. She pulled her into a hug as she drew circles around her back till she hear the constant sobs slowly subsiding. “Did you regret your decision of choosing Momo-unnie and letting me go?”

 

Chaeyoung looked at her. Mina smiled.

 

“There.” She patted her head. “You have your answer.”

 

Chaeyoung squeezed Mina’s hand tighter. “Thank you unnie.” She wiped her tears with her hand. “I am really glad to finally meet you and truly talk to you once again. I missed you.”

 

“So do I, Chaeng.” Both stood up and hugged each other. But before letting go, Mina was confused at Chaeyoung’s sudden whisper.

 

“Don’t worrie, unnie. I’ll help you.”

 

When they both pulled back, Mina thought that she was seeing things. If she saw it right, there was a slight mischievous, playful grin that traced the younger girl’s lips evident when she smiled. And before she even ask her what it is, a cold voice echoed around the four corners of her office.

 

 

 

“Chaeng.”

 

Mina froze. She knew that voice well, loud and clear. It was the voice that could beat the polar ice caps for its usual coldness, and ironically, it was the same cold voice that warmed her broken heart long way back before. As she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter