Commandment

Mafia's Mask

Wil took the chance and pull the gun’s trigger. It was too late for me to dodge my destiny so I just closed my eyes until I realized that I wasn’t hurt at all. It was a dud. A sound of clapping hands filled the atmosphere.

The six of them descended from the ceiling while strapped on harness. All in full mission black suit and slickly equipped with weapons. Their presence made my room smoke with their presence.

“Thank you Wil for falling easily too.” Junjin shouted and released himself from the ropes. He landed nonchalantly and landed on the floor like an action star.

“So you really thought that we are going to allow this without a fight? You are so wrong you mother @#$%^@!!! ” Hyesung the grandfather of curses followed Junjin and disarmed Wil right away with a taekwondo kick.

 “WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?” Wil shouted with complete disgust as he tried to recover from Hyesung’s attack.

“Well, thinking that you outsmarted us is a complete nonsense. You have underestimated our Sin of Pride. HAHA!” Dongwan quickly jumped as he freed himself from the strand holding him.

“You did a great job our princess!” Minwoo swung himself towards my bed and jumped just exactly to my side.

Andy clicked on his gear and with a remote from his pocket, he pointed it towards me and my necklace fell into pieces right away.

“How dare you use the same necklace that framed us over her!” The youngest grinned evilly as he walked closer to where I was.

The old man can’t still grasp the situation. His jaw was still caught hanging in the air with pure disbelief.

 “This is getting boring seriously. Why don’t you see for yourself old man – ” Eric landed swiftly after letting out a yawn.

The lights all of a sudden and the walls right opposite to my bed shifted to expose a very huge monitor. As it powered up a video started to load. It was my father! My father is alive!

“Hello My Lady– thank God you’re safe. Thank you too for always being so mindful of my existence. Your father made the best decision to entrust you to these six men. Right after faking my death, I am able to work on investigating about Wil and delivering the data to our organization’s committee the reports about his schemes. I’m sorry it took this long. Please be health until I see you again!” He waved and the media ended abruptly.

As I was caught in the moment – Wil suddenly run off and broke the glass window to jump off. I was surprised that they did not try to stop him. It didn’t take long for me to understand. Helicopters were right outside – and other agents were dispersed on the lower grounds of the mansion leaving him with no escape.

“Hey, stop looking so amazed right now and eat this.” Dongwan tossed an orange jelly candy towards me and I took it straight away.

The remaining piece made me remember everything.

My father did pass away a very long time ago because of a sickness. The Sins aren’t ordinary kids that he adopted out of sympathy but they were sons of his comrades whom he fought side by side in their missions. All of them died in one particular event and that was during my birthday.

They allowed my father to have a day off and the last thing that he knew, it was an ambush. He knew already that it was a set-up that was orchestrated by my uncle, who claimed as his half-brother; his only rival in the organization. My father saw this coming that is why he never revealed his true self and had our most loyal butler – Gustav took his place as his pawn.

Each of them took their father’s title as their code name and as I was mastering my specialty – each of them wrote the names that they would like me to carry whenever I am with them. To the point that they also decided our case scenarios together that is why it was so easy to live my separate lives with them when on a break.

Looking at it closely the names that they gave me spells PRIDE itself and Dongwan picked the name Xenos as it means stranger. I will always be that perfect stranger to all of them.

This mansion is our home. This mansion is our safe haven and it got infested with filth ever since Wil took temporary control of the organization. Gustav’s investigation was able to determine who the traitors in the committee were and the six gentlemen started to execute them one by one before my pseudo uncle found me.

The thing that he was really after was my seal. He discovered shortly that I was the real head of the organization and that I will not let my brothers down regardless of the risks. My seal can give him the power to transfer any of my property in his name including my position. I was briefly held as a hostage because of the necklace that he put on me.

Now that it is gone, I pulled out the rings inside my pocket. It was a silver puzzle ring, 6 pieces meant to be assembled as one. Taking one from it won’t make it of any value at all. This is the only thing that can open the house’s volt. I remember entrusting these to the six of them since they are the only people whom I can trust.

“So Yvone, can we finally have a slumber party?” Minwoo whispered so close to my ear it surprised me.

“It’s been a long time since the last time I’ve heard my real name! HAHA!” I blurted out while laughing.

“Well – you better change to a more suitable outfit darling.” Dongwan threw a set of contractor suit towards me just like the ones that they are wearing.

“So we can do hide and seek first then paint ball? Yes?” Andy was clapping his hands while suggesting.

“Don’t forget gonggi! I have the stones ready! YAY!!!” Junjin added energetically.

“Okay gentlemen let’s leave the room so Yvone can change.” Hyesung suggested immediately.

“I slept so much to charge for this day! WUHOOO!” Eric exclaimed while giggling.

“GAME!!! WE SHALL HAVE FUN TONIGHT!” I told happily as I close my room’s door to get ready.

FIN