Punishment

Mafia's Mask

Like a puppy, he pats my head for getting that far. Eric checked the necklace and meticulously removed the blades attached to each gap of chain. Its edge was like that of a barbed fish hook. He also told me that their squad was responsible for designing it but never imagined that I will be wearing it as a subject.

The eldest made it a priority to secure my safety first, he just don’t want to risk my life. The leader of the pack led me to his favorite younger brother – Andy the Sin of Wrath. Eric gave me his game convention invitation and I attended instead of him. There I found the youngest among them. He quickly held the necklace and put some braces on it. He told me those will prevent the explosives from activating.

Andy slipped his address on my pocket before touching the tip of my nose and disappears. Yes, it was an unpleasant reunion; I wasn’t even able to say hi. I cried my heart in frustration.

I went to the address that he gave me and it was his mini lab. He removed the braces and detonated the installed mini bombs on its beads. Now that I am the one who’s wearing it – I am starting to get impressed out how each of them contributed in this torture. He gave me the best way to reach Hyesung.

Knowing that Hyesung the Sin of Lust is hiding behind a dating application I sent him a direct message right away. It was impressive how he was able to recognize me in an instant and agreed to meet as soon as he saw the necklace that I am wearing.  

A fan almost recognized him as he walked to where I was so he ducked and started doing the knot of my sneakers. As awkward as he was the same intensity of how much I missed him. I cried as a look at his broad back while trying his best not to get recognized by anyone.

He then deactivated the gear that triggers electric shock from the accessory. Dongwan the Sin of Envy was my last stop. He was the only member who moves the most numerous among them. I needed to chase his footprints. It was good thing that I stumbled on a website dedicated for Hyesung that tells about a fanboy that shouts his name at each mountain top that he reaches.

I felt Dongwan’s hand on both of my cheek as he told me, “Good job.”

The side of his eyes formed those charismatic wrinkles and spread warmth to my heart as I cry upon seeing him again. We picked the most crowded pension house and pretended as strangers to each other. This gave him the chance to remove the acupuncture needle on its lock. He also adjusted the clockwork on it so it will shrink 6 times slower than its normal speed.

He checked the necklace closely and discovered a new modification added. It has another GPS locator and it can’t be turned off. He told me that this might reactivate all the undone functions if triggered. Eric told me about it as well that is why he came up with a contingency plan just in case we won’t be able to avoid being found.

Their leader asked me to give Dongwan their coordinates, in this way they can meet up each other discreetly as they try to organize and accomplish another mission. I decided to take my father’s last trick that he specially designed for me – it was the orange jelly candy that contains HDACi which will enable me to forget some portions of my memory specially the ones that I had with them.

I gave each one of them another set of orange jelly candies that contains another formula of HDACi which will help me remember. The most amount of candies were given to Dongwan since his the last one be most likely located by the organization. He will have more time to contemplate how he will be able to feed me those. Now this is why I am having flashbacks right after I ate the sweets that they gave me. This raised the least suspicion since as Shiloh – I loved it as it is.

It appears that everything sis exactly going according to plan from the staged car incident but I am unable to pin how we will end everything now that we are all trapped in this mansion.  I remember the reason why they decided to get scattered in the first place – it is for their own safety not to get exterminated at once but with our current situation I don’t see our advantage at all.

NO. I need to trust them more than ever. I just remembered the riddle in Hyesung’s message: COLLECT AND SELECT THE BROOMSTICKS. They all know for a fact that I cannot choose one among the six of them since it’s like asking a mother of six to choose from her sons. They asked me to gather them all from the very beginning since they can’t move alone and they are the most invincible when they are together.

My uncle will surely murder me as well. We might face a mass execution tomorrow but I know that we will survive from it no matter what.

I need to wait. I need to know how we will solve this altogether.

“I’m afraid to tell you that you won’t see the sunrise ever again my darling.” Wil’s voice startled me. His voice sounded so near which forced me to get up. I saw his figure standing in front of my bed with a gun steadied towards me with a silencer attached to it.

“You literally made it easier for me. Framing up The Sins whom your father loves the most was the sweetest thing that I have done in my life. With the same necklace attached to their necks that last night – they did not have any other choice but to carry the mission and kill your father. Only your father’s death will set them free and I admire their bravery to betray their master. HAHAHA!” My uncle laughed cunningly like a crazy con man.

“Now – the only one who hinders me from being the CEO is you but like your father, your life will perish in my hands and there will just be the sins to blame for it all over again since they are the last people whom you encountered before tomorrow. The only reason why I kept them alive is because of the item that one of them is holding but even without the key for the volt of your father – I can get away from this since your life is more precious than his; Zena the Sin of Pride the organization’s princess and only heir. You will also die as a traitor. HAHAHA!” Wil sounded like he already won the lottery with his high pitched voice.