Good Girl Bad Girl

Hell's School

*Once again we are with the elites.  This time, not at school but rather at the home of Hyorin.*

“Welcome back Miss Kim, Miss Gong, Miss Lee, and Miss Ham.  How was your day at school?” asked Hyorin’s maid.  “It was very good, thank you.  Please take the bags to the coat room.” Hyorin replied with a smile.  The maid took all four bags and disappeared.  Another maid came into the room and Minzy screamed, “Nanna!!!!” and ran to hug the maid.  The maid smiled and bowed lightly.  Hyorin chuckled at her little cousin and then the elites walked to the parlour of the house.  “Well, girls,” Hyorin said.  “We should start practicing.  After some snacks and a movie.” Hyorin said with a smile.  Minzy piped up, “I still have a question.”  The other elites looked at the hoobae.  “Is this talent show like some competition?  You guys were talking about Jessica sunbae’s choir team.  Are they inferior to us?”  CL laughed and EunJung shook her head.  “No, silly.  It’s just a talent show.  But somehow, Jessica always thinks we’re trying to prove something to them.  We really aren’t though.  It’s just for fun and the attention seekers would like to see our performance.  We didn’t do one last year so we think since you’re the new heir and we’re graduating, we should have a performance.”  Minzy sighed in relief.  She didn’t want JungHee to think that this show will become a competition.  The worst feeling would be seeing her friend thinking this is all competition.  Minzy quickly looked at her phone.  She decided to leave a text message in apology to JungHee.  She hasn’t texted her in a while.  She felt bad as friend.  Hyorin looked from the corner of her eye at her little cousin.

After dealing with some studying, the girls went to the basement which was a huge entertainment room/family room.  They watched a movie but midway through Minzy got bored.  “Unnie, when are we going to practice?” she asked.  Hyorin looked at her and stopped the film.   She stood up and smiled at Minzy.  “Sorry you’re bored.  Let’s practice now.” she said as they went into some comfortable clothes to dance in.  A large section with a large mirror was also in the family room.  That was where the girls do dance.  “Let’s go~!” EunJung said happily.  The girls watched multiple dance tutorials to learn some parts.  They watched the slow motion once to study even more carefully.  The girls kept laughing at the slow motion version because of the funny noises that was produced from the computer.  After settling down, they began getting things down to business.  The girls started on the easiest parts: the beginning and the chorus parts.  The verses would be learned when Mr. Park got to the girls.

*What happened basically was [I’m not really sure how to construct this chapter so I’m going ahead and skipping all the crap.] the girls practiced and Mr. Park stopped by for a quick chat.  It was late so he just wanted to talk with the girls a bit.  He explained how everything will go and so on.  He talked about the way Miss A does the dances and that the girls should do that as well.  The girls obliged and set up to meet the following week in the school’s dance room.  After all that, EunJung, CL, and Minzy all went home.  Minzy came to room and plopped herself on her bed and slept.  She dreamed of being on stage in front of the school.  She saw JungHee beaming at her.  Minzy felt happy upon seeing this.

The next morning…*

Minzy woke up all sore.  She walked down the large staircase and went to the breakfast room and was highly surprised to see that the elites were all waiting for her, sipping coffee.  “Good morning, Miss Gong,” Minzy’s housekeeper said.  “Please sit to have your breakfast.”  Minzy, still fuzzy headed, nodded and sat in a chair.  “Morning, Minzy-ah!” Hyorin said from one end of the table.  “We were waiting for about… 5 minutes.  No biggie.  Hurry up and let’s get to school.” CL said.”  Minzy, now fully awake, nodded and ate her French toast and drank her milk.  She then stood up and ran to her room to get ready.  Minzy was just about to put on some eyeliner, but then CL walked into the room holding a small bag.  “Let this unnie put some cool, outgoing makeup on you today, dongsaeng-ah.  Hyorin gave me permission.” CL said.  Minzy gleamed.  She liked it when the unnies put on her makeup.  It gave some ideas for Minzy’s style when Hyorin gave her right to be the next heir.  CL applied some dheavy black gel liner.  She put some dark brown, dark faded purple, and black eyeshadow making the eye makeup all smoky.  Minzy looked at her new makeup.  She looked a lot like CL with the makeup; after all, this is CL’s signature eye makeup.  The two ran down the stairs to meet up with EungJung and Hyorin.  After saying goodbye to Minzy’s housekeeper and her parents, the four went into the limousine and went to school.  “Well, another day, girls.  Put your elite face on.  Prepare to talk to these attention seekers.” EungJung said.  CL sighed and Hyorin looked out the window.  None of the girls really enjoyed doing this.  Minzy especially.  She sighed the loudest and looked down at her uniform skirt.  “I hope JungHee isn’t there…  Rather I hope Suzy isn’t impersonating us anymore.  It hurts me to do this to JungHee or anyone that’s close to JungHee.” Minzy thought to herself.

Then CL brought up an interesting question.  “Minzy-ah.  Have you decided who’s going to be in your elite?  We’re not judging you but you know that there are rules we must follow.  So I’m just kind of curious.”  Minzy looked at the blonde sunbae.  “I don’t know.  I want JungHee to be in my elite for sure.  But I’m not sure about other people in my group.  I don’t know too many people.  I might ask JungHee if she thinks Suzy will be okay.  I mean, I’ve never seen an attention seeker like her.  She can pass to be an elite.  She knows all the regulations and rules apparently so she might be fit for it.”  EunJung smiled and Hyorin patted Minzy’s head.  “Don’t worry.  You still have an entire year before we graduate.”  Minzy smiled and nodded as they approached the school.

“Here comes the crowd…” EunJung mused.  The four stopped smiling as they saw the large crowd through the dark tinted window.  They put on the famous faces of the serious elite as Hyorin and Minzy left first.  “Same old routine, huh, EunJung.” CL muttered as EunJung nodded.  The last two elites stepped out and all four gazed at the school ahead of them.  They heards whispers, awes, sighs, compliments and such as they walked again.  Minzy caught sight of Suzy who was wearing a headband that Minzy wore on the first day of school.  A pink band with a sparkly bow on the left side.  “Well, if it isn’t the elite’s favorite cosplayer, Bae Suzy.  I believe you’re wearing the very band that our little Minzy wore on the first day.  You like her style now?  Are you going to keep copying our styles till you graduate?  It’s tiring, you little girl.  We elites are not really that impressed.” CL mocked Suzy.  Suzy shrunk as usual and stared at the floor.  Minzy didn’t see JungHee so Minzy took this chance to not feel as guilty.  “Bae Suzy, I don’t appreciate someone copying my outfits.  You’re allowed to copy our makeup styles but wearing our accessories won’t make you an elite.” Minzy snapped.  Suzy jumped back a little, startled that the girl who smiled at her was snapping at her.  “Omo, our little cosplayer scared of the new heir?  That’s a problem, isn’t it Minzy-ah?  Minzy doesn’t like it when people are afraid of her because she wants to be liked by JungHee’s friends, don’t cha Minzy?” EunJung sneered.  “Girls, that’s enough.  We must leave now.” Hyorin said with an air.  The three retreated to their leader’s side and walked into the school.

“You sure you’re alright, Suzy?” Minzy heard a boy say.  She quickly glanced back and saw a handsome boy with a tall girl and JungHee at Suzy’s side.  “Yeah, I’m alright, Khunnie Oppa…” she heard Suzy say.  “I feel really bad, Unnie…” Minzy said.  Hyorin looked sympathetic at her little cousin.  “That’s why I called it off.  I saw JungHee at the entrance so I said that it was time for us to leave.  I’m sorry, Minzy.  I would change the rules so much to make you comfortable.” the leader said as she hugged her cousin.  Minzy teared again.  EunJung looked at CL and CL nodded.  CL took out a post-it note shaped like a star and started scribbling as EunJung took out a small gift bag.  “Minzy, look.”  Minzy looked at EunJung.  “I bought a cute pin for JungHee, okay?  Does she like hair pins?  This one would suit her well.  CL’s writing another note.  We’ll be right back.” EunJung said as the two unnies left the elite’s room.  “This is the least we could do for you, Minzy, to make you close with JungHee even though physically you aren’t.” Hyorin reassured Minzy.  Minzy smiled and wiped the tears away.  Hyorin said, “Minzy, let me redo the makeup.  The other girls like hard makeup that shows and stands out.  You still have your baby face.  I don’t want you to look too old.  Let’s stick with something neutral.”  It would be the first time Hyorin was going to do Minzy’s makeup.  Minzy smiled and thanked her unnie.

The two other elites walked in when Hyorin was finished.  “We were so close onto being caught.  Oh my gosh!  JungHee was just going to her locker when we were about to leave.  Thankfully she was with some boy so she was too busy talking to notice.” EunJung breathed.  “JungHee already has a boyfriend?” Minzy asked.  The elites told her that they didn’t know if it was boyfriend or friend or a classmate.  Minzy looked away saying, “I see…”  The elites looked questioningly at the hoobae.  “JungHee…  I want to be close with you again…  Please, even one day, I want you to see my true self again.  I haven’t lost my true self.  Neither did the other elites.  Oh, JungHee.  I want you see how we really are so you can forgive me…”