Inside the Elite's Room

Hell's School

 

*In the elites’ rooms.  This is when the elites left the rest of the school body earlier in the morning.  This is where you see their true personalities and how they really are.  The rules of how the elites are here…*

“Class was sure hard.  I’m going to take a while to get used to this all elite thing, you know?” Minzy said while laughing to herself.  Hyorin smiled at the young elite.  “Minzy-ah.  Youshould be studying for next class.  We only get 10 minute break between each class.  Utilize that time and review the tihngs you learned.  If you keep this lazy habit up, you’ll have bad grades and that’s not a great look on any of the elite.”  EunJung entered the room with CL.  They had just came back from the ladies’ room.  EunJung threw herself onto the couch that was in the elites’ room and CL walked over to the window.  “THIS will surely be an interesting year.” CL said.  EunJung smiled.  “It sure will.  The new girls are so amusing.  Haha, those attention seekers make me laugh more and more every year.  Sad to say that it’s going to end this year.  It was a fun ride, wasn’t it, CL?”  Minzy looked at her sunbaes and smiled.  “Hyorin unnie?  Can you tell me the rules of how this elite thing works?”  Hyorin laughed at her little cousin.

“Okay.  The elite works when the elite senior graduates, the hoobae that shares blood with the elite will be the next ‘heir’ like figure.  When I graduate, you’ll be the next heir.  It’s been established that way since the dinosaur era.” Hyorin said with another laugh.  Minzy looked at her sunbae cousin.  “Unnie, but you have EunJung and CL as your best friends.  How do I select my best friends?” she asked.  EunJung swung an arm around the young girl.  “That’s up for you to decide!” she said.  CL walked over and smirked.  “That’s why this is such an interesting year.  We’re going to be watching you who the next elites will be.  Will it be that JungHee girl?  Isn’t she not rich?  That’s why this year will be so interesting.  Minzy-ah, we’re not judging your friend.  It’s all up for you to decided; we don’t approve or disapprove.  When we leave, this school is yours and JungHee’s if you choose her to be an elite.”  Minzy looked up at CL and saw that the sunbae really wasn’t mocking her.  “Can my elite friends be older than me?” she asked.  CL and EunJung moved away and Hyorin’s smile faded quickly.  CL and EunJung looked at each other and then looked at their leader.  Hyorin sighed and replied, “No.  The heir and the elites graduate together.  It’s just the way that it is.  It’s best not to break away from a tradition like that, even though it’s super ancient.  Why do you ask that?  JungHee isn’t older or younger that you.”  Minzy looked back at Hyorin and said, “I’m just curious on how this whole elite thing works.  Thank you for telling me all this.  I feel much smarter and confident.  Oh!  I have gym now.  I’ll see you guys, bye Unnie!”  Minzy left the room and the three seniors stood in silence.

“You were thinking about her, weren’t you, Hyorin?” CL asked.  EunJung went up to the leader and hugged.  “It’s okay.  We thought of her, too.”  Hyorin stared down hard at her desk.  “I just wished that I didn’t tell it to her THAT way.  She looked completely crushed, and it’s my fault.  I’m her sunbae and I crushed her.”  Hyorin went over to a shelf and pulled out a dusty box.  Inside were notebooks from other past elite heirs.  At the bottom of the books, was a piece of paper that contained the rules of how the school works.

Rules to the Elite

1.       Elites are just in line.  No one selects.

2.       Must be blood related to the past heir

3.       The heir’s friends are the elites and must be same grade

4.       It’s better for the heir to choose the closest of friends

5.       Elites act like haughty people because the attention given to them years ago

6.       Always give the attention seekers attention whether it is good or bad

7.       Do not mix to often out of the elite circle

8.       The elites consists of the heir, and 2-3 close friends

9.       Senior graduates, the next heir should be sophomore AT LEAST

10.   Do NOT stray from these rules

Hyorin huffed at the dusty paper and put it away.  “Such dumb rules created by the last heir….” Hyorin mumbled.  “Hyorin-ah.  Wasn’t the last heir you’r cousin though?” CL laughed.  Hyorin chucked a paper ball at her friend.  “Yah, ChaeRin!  You know that my cousin Lee Minho would be really stupid sometimes.  Let him be.  If he established them whenever his dinosaur era ended, it should stay that way.” she said.  EunJung walked to the big window and said, “I wonder if that JungHee girl will be an elite.  I’m so excited to see who Minzy selects.  She’s so perky whether she’s with us or them.  We’re completely different people when we’re in front of the rest of the school body.”  “Don’t worry about that, EunJung.  We should start getting ideas ready for the winter show: the school’s talent show.  I have a feeling that Jessica’s choir is up to something again.  I’m tired of watching them sing their medleys, opera, remake of pop songs, and such.  Let’s shake it up, the elites will shake this year’s performance.  We should do Miss A’s song ‘Good Girl Bad Girl’.  It’s a fun song to dance to.  We must call Mr. Park soon, if we are going to initiate this.” Hyorin said with a small smile.  The two elites looked at their leader and agreed.  What an interesting year this will be.