Seungri's Kiss, Coffee with Taemin, & Meet My Brother?!?

Hell's School

I walked with Seungri down the empty hallways.  Normally it would be creepy to be walking in school corridors past after school but I’m used to it.  And today I’m with a friend so I’m not too scared.  But something made me feel uneasy being with just a boy.  My heart started racing.  It’s just Seungri.  I mean, he’s just Seungri!  You don’t even like him!  Why is it that my heart is pounding?  This isn’t my first time walking with a guy anyways.  I’ve walked with Jibin down the halls.  But he’s little and I’m his noona.  What about Sungmin?  Nahh…  I was just asking about the newsletter.  But Seungri?  He’s just Seungri…  What is with me?

“Are you feeling uneasy that I’m walking with you?” Seungri said out of the blue.  “AH!  What?  I mean, no!  Wait, yeah, no!  No, no, no, it’s not that.  Haha.  I’ve walked with Jibin and Sungmin before.  It’s nothing different.  It’s not like we’re dating and we’re walking together in the empty halls together, right?” I stuttered.  What the hell was I saying?  I’m such an idiot at times like these.  “Right…  But JungHee, let me tell you this before we go inside.” he said as we stop by the chorus room.  He leaned over and kissed my forehead.  I felt my face blush like crazy and he winked at me.  “We’re not dating.  But let me say this.  You’re really cute, JungHee.” and with that he went inside.  I slowly followed after when I was sure my face was blushing like crazy.  Jessica unnie looked at me and beamed.  “You’re here!  Welcome, JungHee-ah!  We’re learning a new song today.  This song is called ‘That Man’ by Hyunbin.  There are different covers depending if you are man or woman so it can be ‘That Man’ or ‘That Woman’ so yeah.  We’re debating whether should girls sing, or the boys sing this song.   Either way I’m still conducting since none of the boys can.”  Wow…  Jessica sure talks fast.  But Krystal talks a lot slower that her.  It’s kinda of funny how even sisters that are so same, are so different.  I noticed that some people weren’t there.  “Jessica?  Why are some of the members not here?” I asked.  “Huh?  Taemin had to go study for a test, his mom was nagging on the phone earlier.  Sunye was supposed to come but in the end didn’t.  KhunToria had a date with family affairs so they have stuff to do.  Sora stole Sooyoung for some stage work and such.  Sungmin has a lot of editing for next week’s newsletter.  And yeah…” Jessica said as she counted off wither fingers.  I nodded and started getting to work with the new song.

While learning the song, I still felt that kiss on my forehead.  Ughhh!  This is why guys annoy me so much.  They’re so random and do weird stuff at weird times!  I’m feeling so uneasy being in the same room as Seungri.  Gee, thanks.  What kind of victory is that?!?  I looked up at the clock and said, “Guys, I have to leave.  My brother wants me to go to his work place at 5 and its already 4:30.  I’ll see you tomorrow.”  Suzy piped up, “YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!?  HOW OLD IS HE?!?”  “YAH!  He’s working so that means that he doesn’t go to school.  He’s too old for a freshman like you, Suzy.” Seungri said.  Suzy glared at him and growled, “I’m merely ASKING, Mr. King of Dorks.  JungHee, don’t think I’m being creepy.  I was just curious…  Sorry, and bye!  Walk home safely!”  I laughed and left.  When I exited the classroom, I felt my face blush insanely again.  I ran out of the school and ran to my brother’s work.

My brother, Cho Kyuhyun, works at some café.  He would have gone to college but he felt that supporting our family was more important.  Like I said, I’m not that rich.  He of all people feels bad that the Gong family is paying my tuition.  He’s trying to save some money to repay them for all that they have done for me.  Upon entering the café, Kyuhyun oppa was at the register counter wiping some stuff away.  “Oppa, I’m here!” I called and he looked up.  “Hey, kiddo.  How was school?” he warmly said.  “Wait up, okay?  You’re fifteen minutes early for my shift to end.  We’ll talk in a bit.  I’ll make you some smoothie and see if they have some leftover cake.”  I smiled brightly and sat at a table nearby.  “So your oppa is Mr. Cho?” I heard a voice say behind me.  I slowly turned around and saw someone sipping coffee and had school notes all over the table.  I saw the boy’s face and saw a comforting smile.  It was Taemin.  “Taemin?!?” I said in shock.  “What are you doing here?  Jessica told me that your mother was nagging at you to study!”  Taemin chuckled and said, “Yeah, but I needed some fresh air.  She said as long as I study I can go out.  I come to this café often but I never knew that Mr. Cho Kyuhyun was your brother.”  I grinned.  “Don’t call him Mr. Cho.  He said that’s the very thing that bothers him when customers call his name as ‘Mr. Cho’ because he says that it makes him feel old.”  Taemin nodded and went back to studying.  “JungHee.  Sit with me.  I’m kinda lonely just studying all afternoon.  And your brother’s shift isn’t over for another ten minutes.” he said without even looking up from writing notes.  I obliged and walked over to his table.  Taemin looked so studious working so hard on his notes.  “That’s better.  Now I don’t feel like a loser sitting by myself studying.  Mother doesn’t like when I study in groups because she feels that with friends, I’ll get distracted.”

Kyuhyun oppa came over to our table and set down a small cake and smoothie in front of me.  “Oh, you know Taemin?” Oppa asked.  Taemin smiled and nodded.  “He’s a school friend.” I said.  “Not a boyfriend?” Oppa jokingly said.  Taemin stopped jotting notes and looked up.  Again, another rush of blood ran to my face and I blushed.  “NO!  There’s a fine difference between being a friend and being girlfriend and boyfriend!  Oppa, just go away.  You have five minutes left, so work hard on those five minutes.  Gosh, you’re embarrassing!” I cried.  Oppa chuckled and strided away.  Taemin continued writing notes.  “Taemin, I’m sorry my oppa is such a weirdo.  Uhmmm…” I stopped because I didn’t know what to say.  Taemin laughed loudly.  “HAHAHA!!!!  JungHee, it’s okay.  If it wasn’t your brother, I would’ve lied saying you were my girlfriend.  It’s funny saying those things just to see people’s reactions.  Only reason I would ever prank around.  But no.  He knows me pretty well and he’s your brother.  I don’t think it would be pretty to lie about something like that.  He wouldn’t take me seriously and I would never be allowed to come here again.”  I stared at him and he smiled at me.  “What?” he asked.  “It’s… nothing.” I said and I felt my face get hot again.  Kyuhyun Oppa walked again to our table, this time without uniform.  His shift was over.  “Hey, guys, sorry for saying that.  I was joking.  Haha.  Sorry, JungHee.  Don’t kill me.  Haha!”  “Stop laughing, Oppa.  It’s not funny.” I growled.  Kyuhyun oppa sat down in another chair by our table.  “JungHee, why won’t you be studious like Taemin?  He works so hard.” Kyuhyun oppa said out of nowhere.  “Oppa!  I study too!” I pouted.  Taemin smiled and said, “Ah, Kyuhyun-ssi, JungHee studies a lot.  She always goes to the library to study.  I’ve seen her go there several times and she works hard as well.  So hard, she fell asleep once.”  Kyuhyun oppa raised an eyebrow.  “I see.  Good job, JungHee.  Just don’t fall asleep in the library.”  I blushed.  How does Taemin know I was sleeping in the library before?  I thought only Seungri knew.  Oh gosh.  People knew I fell asleep?!?  That’s not good.  How embarrassing!

After talking and such foolishness, we decided to leave.  Taemin finished studying and I was done eating.  Oppa decided that we should leave.  “Bye, Taemin.  See you tomorrow!” I called as he was leaving.  “Yeah, see you, JungHee!  Walk home safely!  Goodbye, Kyuhyun-ssi.” Taemin said and left.  Oppa and I walked home.  “Huh.  Never knew you were good friends with Taemin.  I see him often.  Almost every day.  He’s a good kid.  Not mischievous, never plays pranks, very considerate, and very kind.” Kyuhyun oppa said.  I have no idea why he was telling me all this.  Doesn’t he even think that I would know these things?  Oppa is so weird sometimes.  Mother was waiting outside to greet us when we arrived home.  “You two are a lot later than I thought you would be.  Hurry up.  Your father is hungry and wants dinner soon.  Wash up and help me out, JungHee.” 

After dinner I went to my room and lied down on my bed.  I thought over what happened today.  “I want you to be part of my elite.” is what Minzy said.  Do I really want to be part of her elite?  Do I even want to be an elite?  This situation was bothering me.  I don’t even know the rules of how the elites play.  Then I remembered the kiss on the forehead.  I quickly sat up and I felt my face burn.  Why did Seungri do that?  I mean, what the hell.  That was so random!  My fingertips touched the area that he kissed.  I stopped feeling the area, instead I rubbed the area really hard.  I wanted that feeling to go away.  GAAAAAUUUGHH!!!  DAMN YOU, SEUNGRI!  I stopped because my forehead started hurting.  I looked in the mirror and saw a red spot on my forehead.  I looked stupid.  But because of my outrageous appearance, I heard Taemin’s laughter in my head.  What the hell, JungHee.  Stop thinking about boys!  You’re so weird, oh my gosh!  EERGHHHH!!!  I ran around the room and started banging my head on the wall.  Stop thinking about boys.  Concentrate on what Minzy said to you.  That’s more important at this point….