Minzy's Transformation & Plans

Hell's School

“I feel awful, Hyorin unnie.” Minzy wailed.  “I totally was a jerk at Suzy, JungHee’s new friend.  I just couldn’t stop myself.  She was clearly trying to get our attention and I just had to do it!”  Minzy was conflicted how she was feeling about the whole scene that happened that morning.  Hyorin looked up from her reading and gave a sympathetic look to her little cousin.  “Minzy-ah.  Don’t kill yourself for it.  It had to be done.  Even the three of us didn’t want to do it.  That’s what about this whole elite thing.  I felt exactly the same way when I came into this high school.  You know cousin Minho, right?  Lee Minho?  Yeah, he was the heir when I came here.  He was sophomore and I was freshman.  So I witnessed three years with him.  You only have to witness one year with us.  Minho wrote the rules down and that totally crushed me.  Minzy stop crying, please.  Wipe your face and redo the makeup.  I’ll redo it for you, m’kay?”  Minzy looked at her older cousin.  “Unnie…” she started before breaking down into the sobs again.  “I hope JungHee will forgive me, somewhere in her heart.”  Just then, EunJung and CL walk into the room.  CL looked at Minzy.  “I knew something like this would happen.  Hey, Minzy?  I found out your friend’s locker combination and left a note and a present.  It’s a notebook and a pen.  Does she like that kind of stuff?  I hope so.  Minzy, don’t cry.  I’m sure she’ll forgive you.  After all, that’s what best friends do.” CL said with tenderness in her voice.  EunJung smiled and took Minzy’s hand.  “Here, let unnie do your make up.  Let’s see which KPOP idol’s eye makeup we should do… Hey, I know!!  How about Girls Generation’s Run Devil Run style?  Or even better, T-ARA’s Lovey Dovey makeup!  How about it, Minzy-ah?  Mmm?  Let’s go do that one, then.”  Minzy laughed and ran down the hall with EunJung.  CL and Hyorin stayed behind.

“Hyorin, I’ll be honest.  I really didn’t think that Minzy would have that reaction to JungHee.  That was pretty impressive.  Do you think she’ll do well?” CL asked her friend.  Hyorin looked up and smiled.  “Of course, Chaerin, you pabo.  She’s my cousin, no doubt she’ll make a great heir.  She might even have the best year.  She might even do something different that no other heir has done.  Minzy has that kind of potential.” Hyorin said with confidence.  “She’s my cousin, she’ll do well.” she said before retrieving her book to continue reading.

“And almost done…  There!  Perfect!” EunJung cried making her high voice echo in the bathroom walls.  Minzy went over to look at her face.  It was truly amazing.  “EunJung unnie, you’re really good.  Thanks a whole bunch!” Minzy said with all smiles again.  EunJung started to clean up the makeup utensils and brought up the subject of the talent show.  “So Minzy, do you know the song ‘Good Gil Bad Girl’ by Miss A?” she asked the hoobae.  “Mmmm?  ‘Good Girl Bad Girl’?  You mean it goes like ‘You don’t know me!  You don’t know me!  You don’t know me!  You don’t know me!  So shut up, boy!  So shut up, boy!  So shut up, boy!  Shut up, shut up!’?”  Minzy asked, mimicking the song.  “Yes, that one!  How about doing it for the school’s talent show this winter?” EunJung said with laughter from the hoobae’s impersonation.  Minzy enthusiastically nodded her head.  EunJung grinned widely and said, “Let’s go tell Hyorin so we could start practicing as soon as possible!  We need to call Mr. Park Jinyoung and see if he’s available for us this year.  If not we might have to call Ms. Lee Hyori.”  The two girls ran out and went back to the elite’s room.

“So it’s settled then!  Tomorrow after school at 3:45 pm in the high school’s dance room and we can start practicing!  Thank you so much, Mr. Park!  See you tomorrow.” Hyorin said later that day.  “Girls!  We got our deal with Mr. Park!  We’re performing ‘Good Girl Bad Girl’!”  Minzy smiled with excitement.  “I wonder if JungHee will go see the talent show.  I hope she does.  I want her to see the unnies’ amazingness on stage.  Maybe she’ll notice me too?  I hope she still isn’t mad.” Minzy thought to herself.

“Hey, I wonder if Jessica’s choir is performing.” CL piped up.  “Who’s Jessica?” Minzy asked.  Hyorin glanced at her cousin and said, “Jessica is a senior in this school as well.  She’s the conductor for the after school choir, but only her friends take it.  So it’s only Jessica, her little sister, and her friends.”  “Why is it that only her friends take the after school choir?” Minzy inquired further.  EunJung spoke up this time.  “Because Jessica has an attitude that makes others scared of her.  Omigosh, Chaerin.  Remember when Jessica and her sister, Krystal, totally beat up this dude for playing Suzy?  That was really bad.  And when a group of boys were messing with Sooyoung?  That was horrible, too.  Oh, Minzy.  Don’t be scared.  They don’t like to deal with the elites.  Jessica’s choir, with the exception of Suzy, don’t like to deal with the elites.  They don’t really care what we do as long as we don’t pick on them.  Suzy is an exception because she tells them not to interfere because she’s an attention seeker.”  Minzy’s alarm went down upon hearing this relieving information.  She didn’t want to mess around with the wrong people.  Minzy is scared of those kind of people.  At the same time, she was happy.  She was happy that JungHee is with a group of people that protect each other.  JungHee wouldn’t need Minzy’s protection for the year.  Minzy wanted JungHee to be an elite so they can have the three years together.  JungHee is still her friend and Minzy really wants to be close with her.