We Are the Elites

Hell's School

“Omigosh!  The elites are coming!  Hurry!  I wanna see them!”

“Yah!  Move it!  I wanna see Minzy noona!”

“Hey, no shoving!  I wanna see that seo-min girl, JungHee.”

“She’s pretty cute too.  Too bad she got a boyfriend.  He’s Taemin-sshi, right?”

“I wonder what Suzy unnie is wearing.  She kept up with the elites’ fashion for years!”

“Sora unnie is my role model.  So fierce and caring at the same time!”

“Shut up!  You’re too loud!  LOOK THEY’RE COMING!”

Yes, JungHee as well as Suzy and Sora accepted being elites.  They weren’t just the only ones.  Minzy flocked with the other teens as well.  Leeteuk came in a car with Sora, Jibin, and Yubin.  Seungri came with Sooyoung, and Sunye.  Sungmin arrived with Krystal and Suzy.  Lastly, Minzy’s limo rolled in with her and JungHee and Taemin.  The group of teens stepped out and everyone made it seem as though they were at a concert and seeing their dream idols.  Yes, this huge group of teens were the elites.  What happened?

Minzy didn’t want to be separate from JungHee, but JungHee didn’t want separation from the family of friends.  Minzy respected that and she wanted what was comfortable for her best friend.  Minzy was adored with the other teens and she loved them equally back.  Minzy sees that she can have them all.  She broke the rules to start with.  Something that Hyorin couldn’t do.  Minzy took courage to rip away from the rules that bound the elites.  She strayed from the rules, she mixed out of the elite circle, her elite consisted more than 2-3 people, and what more they weren’t just her close friends.  This was her family at school.

“Minzy, make the right decisions.  I know that in your heart, you know the decision.  I couldn’t and I regret it.  Don’t become like me and get hurt.  You’ll hurt JungHee too if you aren’t careful.  Just like how I hurt Sora, and how much I regret it.”  Those words inspired Minzy.  “Thank you, unnie.”

Minzy created the new way for the elites, and hoped that her cousins that will come would follow what she did.  Rather, she wished that they would do something spectacularly amazing that will change the uniformed ways of the school. 

Gong Minzy is now the new heir, queen to this elite group.  Her best friends Bae Suzy, Kang Sora, and Cho JungHee are always at her side.  Lee Taemin, Lee Seunghyun, Lee Sungmin, Park Jibin, Kim Yubin, Min Sunye, Choi Sooyoung, Park Leeteuk, and Jung Krystal were always there for Minzy as well.  Let’s not forget their sunbaes Kim Hyorin, Ham EunJung, Lee Chaerin, Jung Jessica, Victoria Song, Nickhun Horvjekul, and Jang Wooyoung always supporting them.  Their teachers, Mr. Park Jinyoung, Ms. Baek Jiyoung, and Rain always to the kids’ aids.  Cho Kyuhyun, the best oppa JungHee can ever ask for, is also there to support his sister.  Yes, these are the elites and the people who love and care and support them.  Minzy hoped for the best this year, the year after, and till the year they all graduate.

JungHee looked West before going inside the school building.  She smiled as she muttered, “Thank you, Hyorin unnie sunbaenim, EunJung unnie sunbaenim, and Chaerin unnie sunbaenim.  Without even knowing, you guys have done a lot for me.  Thanks to you I’m still Minzy’s best friend forever.  Thank you.”  You know, it might not be Hell as JungHee predicted.  Things might just go well for her.

 

Sorry if this story was kind of rushed an crappy.  I had the huge writer's block and totally ran out of ideas and lost it too ):

but thanks for supporting and reading.  More stories to come :) <3